May 09, 2024, 04:38:30 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Skills

New Skills

Started by BoutRoodi, July 24, 2011, 01:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoutRoodi

Here are a couple of skills that I came up with that I would suggest to be added to the game.

Type             Name          Description

Passive Skill - Anti Stun - Prevents you from getting stunned.
Active Skill - Stun Attack II - Faster hit speed and longer stun time (3 seconds longer).
Active Skill - Rage - When X and V is pressed your character makes a red ball around itself killing all enemies around you. (10 seconds to use again)
Passive Skill - Speed - Move and run faster.
Passive Skill - Jump - Jump higher.
Active Skill - Heal - Heals you and others around you (800 HP spread out depending on how many people. 60 seconds to use again).
Active Skill - Heart Beat - Damages 10% of your health to an enemy.
Active Skill - Sabotage - Reduces the enemy's damage by 50% for 10 seconds.
Active Skill - Beast - Increases your damage by 100% for 5 seconds.
Passive Skill - Juggernaut - Increases your health by 10%.
Passive Skill -  Indestructible - All damage taken reduced by 10%.
Active Skill - Stealth - Enemies can't see you until you attack or get hit by something.
Passive Skill - Evader - Increase your evade by 10%.
Active Skill - Blood For Blood - Damages the difference between your current HP and maximum HP.
Passive Skill - Warrior - Increases damage by 10%.
Passive Skill - Critter - Increase critical hit chance by 10%.
Active Skill - Meltdown - Reduces your enemy's speed by 50% for 10 seconds.
Passive Skill - Automatic - Makes your gun automatic.
Passive Skill - Last Stand - When killed revives with 100 HP (can not pick up any HP or RBs HP does not go higher than 100).

Only available to Admins!
Active Skill - WTF - Kills all enemies in the level.
Passive Skill - LOL - Makes you have infinite HP and Trans.  ;D

Just plain stupid.
Active Skill - Chopper Gunner - Lets you go into a chopper you can drive and use missiles and machine gun to kill everything.
PREVIEW: Black Ops - Dolly Cam Test

Tell me what you think and please add all or some of these into the game. Thanks!  :)
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

asmit10

July 24, 2011, 01:22:09 PM #1 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:22:49 PM by asmit10

Here are a couple of skills that I came up with that I would suggest to be added to the game.

Type             Name          Description

Passive Skill - Anti Stun - Prevents you from getting stunned. - Don't see a point in this since most ppl dont use stun.
Active Skill - Stun Attack II - Faster hit speed and longer stun time (3 seconds longer). - I am suprised Stun Attack II isn't already added.Active Skill - Rage - When X and V is pressed your character makes a red ball around itself killing all enemies around you. (10 seconds to use again) - WAY to over powered.
Passive Skill - Speed - Move and run faster. - Could be useful.
Passive Skill - Jump - Jump higher. - Don't see a point in this.
Active Skill - Heal - Heals you and others around you (800 HP spread out depending on how many people. 60 seconds to use again). - I would say 100hp although this isnt WoW -.-.
Active Skill - Heart Beat - Damages 10% of your health to an enemy. - Don't think this would be op. Could be useful
Active Skill - Sabotage - Reduces the enemy's damage by 50% for 10 seconds. - I think this would be op.
Active Skill - Beast - Increases your damage by 100% for 5 seconds. - To op.
Passive Skill - Juggernaut - Increases your health by 10%. - Could be useful, might be a little op. in pvp.
Passive Skill -  Indestructible - All damage taken reduced by 10%. - To op, imo some other ppl may think different.
Active Skill - Stealth - Enemies can't see you until you attack or get hit by something. - This would only work once from the start? Then this wouldn't be op imo although i don't see it's use.Passive Skill - Evader - Increase your evade by 10%. - Could be ok, although may be op with elektra +7.
Active Skill - Blood For Blood - Damages the difference between your current HP and maximum HP. - To op.
Passive Skill - Warrior - Increases damage by 10%. - I could see how people could debate on this being op or not,  I don't think there is a chance of this being added.
Passive Skill - Critter - Increase critical hit chance by 10%. - Has a good use, don't think it would be op.
Active Skill - Meltdown - Reduces your enemy's speed by 50% for 10 seconds. - Hmm, I actually don't know about this one.Passive Skill - Automatic - Makes your gun automatic. - WAY TO OP FOR DARK METO
Passive Skill - Last Stand - When killed revives with 100 HP (can not pick up any HP or RBs HP does not go higher than 100). - Idk if this is possible / would take to much work. If possible / not to much work then I think this would be an ok idea.

Active Skill - WTF - Kills all enemies in the level. - They can already do this LOLPassive Skill - LOL - Makes you have infinite HP and Trans.  ;D - They can already do this LOL
Just plain stupid.
Active Skill - Chopper Gunner - Lets you go into a chopper you can drive and use missiles and machine gun to kill everything.

Tell me what you think and please add all or some of these into the game. Thanks!  :)

[/quote]
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

BoutRoodi

IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

hawk5005

Toast

Quote from: BoutRoodi on July 24, 2011, 01:08:59 PM

Type             Name          Description

Passive Skill - Anti Stun - Prevents you from getting stunned. --- +1
Active Skill - Stun Attack II - Faster hit speed and longer stun time (3 seconds longer). --- +1
Active Skill - Rage - When X and V is pressed your character makes a red ball around itself killing all enemies around you. (10 seconds to use again) --- -1 OP.
Passive Skill - Speed - Move and run faster. --- +1
Passive Skill - Jump - Jump higher. --- +1
Active Skill - Heal - Heals you and others around you (800 HP spread out depending on how many people. 60 seconds to use again). --- -1, there are HP packs to drop.
Active Skill - Heart Beat - Damages 10% of your health to an enemy. --- -1
Active Skill - Sabotage - Reduces the enemy's damage by 50% for 10 seconds. --- -1, OP.
Active Skill - Beast - Increases your damage by 100% for 5 seconds. --- -1, OP.
Passive Skill - Juggernaut - Increases your health by 10%. --- -1, OP.
Passive Skill -  Indestructible - All damage taken reduced by 10%. --- Meh.
Active Skill - Stealth - Enemies can't see you until you attack or get hit by something. --- Meh.
Passive Skill - Evader - Increase your evade by 10%. --- +1, for surges only.
Active Skill - Blood For Blood - Damages the difference between your current HP and maximum HP. --- -1
Passive Skill - Warrior - Increases damage by 10%. --- -1
Passive Skill - Critter - Increase critical hit chance by 10%. --- Meh.
Active Skill - Meltdown - Reduces your enemy's speed by 50% for 10 seconds. --- -1, OP.
Passive Skill - Automatic - Makes your gun automatic. --- no.
Passive Skill - Last Stand - When killed revives with 100 HP (can not pick up any HP or RBs HP does not go higher than 100). --- not call of duty bro, -1

Active Skill - WTF - Kills all enemies in the level.
Passive Skill - LOL - Makes you have infinite HP and Trans.  ;D

Just plain stupid.

Tell me what you think and please add all or some of these into the game. Thanks!  :)

Iridion

These skills could be cool if there was a wide variety of skills, tactics, counter-skills and players playing at the same time and a different setup of skills (for example you can use three skills at once, just like cod )

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

asmit10

Quote from: Iridion on July 24, 2011, 03:22:53 PM
These skills could be cool if there was a wide variety of skills, tactics, counter-skills and players playing at the same time and a different setup of skills (for example you can use three skills at once, just like cod )

Rly? It would end up as COD every noob using 1 skill...for ex. Ghost, and who teh fk wants to copy cod :/
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Iridion

Well the whole thread reminds me of cod so I used it as an example.. but every widely played online game can fit.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-