May 20, 2024, 10:10:44 AMLatest Member: rakesh12
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Trans Coupon Alternative Item

Trans Coupon Alternative Item

Started by Cooky, July 02, 2013, 08:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Make a trans coupon that's used to change the bot type of items, not your bots type. Its frustrating buying parts for other bot types and having to then buy trans coupons to change them, because they are now very expensive. Not to mention you have to buy 2 of them (1 to change and 1 to switch back). That's pretty much 40m extra charge if you want to buy a part thats not for your bot type. This just gives people more reason to pick surge or ram instead of patch, because of the high cost of changing an items bot type. Everytime I see parts for sale its surge and ram parts 90% of the time. This is unfair for patches, and makes the most underused bot type even less used. Patches are underused, maybe even underpowered. There are less patch items to buy/trade in marketplace, which leads patches to have to buy surge or ram parts, but now that costs practically 40million extra gigas because you have to buy costly trans coupons.

Also, I remember when the trans coupons were first removed, Allie said something about how 'you shouldn't be able to just change your bot type so easily, you should be loyal to your bot type'. Well I think we can most agree that is true, but you cant ignore the fact that the majority of use of trans coupons is for changing an items bot type so that you can use it. You took that away and gave us no alternative. I have used a gazillion trans coupons but have always been loyal to patch, even during these tough times.

I suggest an item that is 100 ZC instead of the 250 ZC that trans coupons cost, that lets you (maybe have it as a website feature rather then an in-game function) put in an item, pick the bot type you want to change it to, and it will change it for you.

Thanks

MagicXR

+1
However I think these ones should be sold in the shop for coins just like tcs were

Selene

Not giving my opinion quite yet, but if this happened it should be sold in Zylon shop.

Purple

Quote from: Selene on July 02, 2013, 09:01:23 PM
Not giving my opinion quite yet, but if this happened it should be sold in Zylon shop.

can't give your opinion unless it agrees with allie, can you?

+1

^**** im special xd

Selene

Quote from: Purple on July 02, 2013, 09:09:39 PM

+1
When does Allie ever post in suggestion?

sirhamtaro

Quote from: Selene on July 02, 2013, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: Purple on July 02, 2013, 09:09:39 PM

+1
When does Allie ever post in suggestion?
She has posted in suggestion sometimes.

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

jarno

IGN: Jarno Lvl: 221 Guild: Forever Disdain

Frith

+1 however i would go as far to say patches are underused, there not as common but there is still a lot out there :c

Seminte123

Ign: RevoAlt

loewe98

Rippjawz

There's alot more patches since 1p & 8p came out as lots changed to be able to do them easier
IGN: Son-of-Rage
Guild Leader: Inception

Selene

You should work for your items, not have the easy way out.

JustRK

July 03, 2013, 06:36:13 PM #13 Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 07:11:44 PM by JustRK
Quote from: Selene on July 03, 2013, 06:05:07 PM

I'm in a situation where I fused my +7 sets without any help, but when I tc'ed I chose to bring my t3 with me to avoid the pain of doing survival again. Which means I now have to utilize several tc's to bring those +7 sets with me as well.

Now I know actually implementing this would most likely drop the rate at which trans coupons are bought, but this would also be much more lucrative if it was strictly a zylon coin purchase. Were it to be brought into the shop then I suggest that it be at a price where they wouldn't easily be attainable.

So +1

hawk5005

Quote from: Selene on July 03, 2013, 06:05:07 PM

They work for the gigas/coins they use to purchase these items, so they do work for their items.

The idea is good. I'm thinking they could be sold at 70% the price of a TC. To get one part to be your bot type you have to use 2 TCs, but with this item you only use one. This way you would still buy TCs in order to transform a whole set, but you would use these to transform one or two parts.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-