May 10, 2024, 11:35:46 AMLatest Member: qjtm504
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » What was your favorite pet and what did it do?

What was your favorite pet and what did it do?

Started by Purple, April 06, 2013, 07:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Mine is a dog named momas. She sleeps in the same bed as people and would just in general be really loving.

^**** im special xd

DreadfulWolf

Mine was and still is my nans dog Sally she was an amazing dog and a wonderful best-friend, she would always know when you was upset always be by your side and you wouldn't even need to show an emotion for her to realise you are down. She was such a loving and trustworthy dog, and a great friend to have by my side! I still miss her and always will
IGN: DreadfulWolf  Level: 163

Cooky

my dog Toby was my best friend for several years through middle school and highschool while i battled through severe bullying and depression. We slept together and played together every day, he was such a happy joyful dog and i will never forget him and the very important and special role he played in my life. I might not be here today if it werent for him.

Meteor

When I was little I had a dog named Rocky at my village where my grandparents took care of it. I used to stay there every summer just so I can see him. He was a very smart and friendly, loving dog. He was also very old, almost 10 years of age. Sadly he passed away 7 years ago. :'( But I'll never forget him. R.I.P.

(click to show/hide)

ZeroUH

cybercjt

I miss ma Browny damn that dog is very loyal  :'( :'( :'(
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Iridion

i had one dog when i was younger but we had to give it to someone else because we couldnt stay with him too much but he went in a better place (and by better place i dont mean he died >_<) now i have two cats and one turtle and they arent dead so i dont want to cry about how good they are for the moment

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Toast

Quote from: Meteor on April 06, 2013, 02:48:19 PM
When I was little I had a dog named Rocky at my village where my grandparents took care of it. I used to stay there every summer just so I can see him. He was a very smart and friendly, loving dog. He was also very old, almost 10 years of age. Sadly he passed away 7 years ago. :'( But I'll never forget him. R.I.P.

it's ok meteor.  :-*
i've always wanted a dog, or a turtle. my friend has a turtle, it's awesome  8)

AllEyesOnMe

4 years ago on a hot summer day I got to know what love is, I  called him Chucky because he used to horrify my cousin by climbing up and down my monitor, he was a baby barn spider that I probably brought in from my garden. Unfortunately his stay wasn't long, I releassed him out cuz I was worried he'd die of starvation.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-