May 22, 2024, 01:41:11 AMLatest Member: mtaletbwow
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » perfect way to help staff catch hackers

perfect way to help staff catch hackers

Started by Cooky, November 06, 2013, 03:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

make it so when staff hovers over a sector room, it shows the last level completed and the time it took, also the players in the room during the game

Cooky

Cop6000

ultranoob123

Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Rossbach

Rather not have the staff drooling over Ross' rooms, and the potential leak of Ross' times that he would not want released (such as lv 94.)  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

sirhamtaro

Rossbach

November 06, 2013, 11:24:54 PM #6 Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 11:30:48 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: sirhamtaro on November 06, 2013, 11:20:17 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on November 06, 2013, 11:17:30 PMthat he would not want released

but why though

More fun making a topic asking for their times and lolzing at it. Also for example this Sector event Thornz is doing having the knowledge of the others people times can come in handy. Plus there was that time Tricky released info that he never should have done about Ross to *censored*. Very rarely does Ross post or release mid-slow times (such as the 59 sec event pic was simply to post about beating the 1 min mark), makes it look better when they watch the pro one.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Selene

-Speedy-

Quote from: Selene on November 06, 2013, 11:39:54 PM
Logs, logs, logs, logs.
Yes, Logs are usually the way but this just makes it harder for allie to have to go check every single time and waste much of her time.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Selene

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 06, 2013, 11:42:28 PM
Logs, logs, logs, logs.
Yes, Logs are usually the way but this just makes it harder for allie to have to go check every single time and waste much of her time.

I can check, sir, unfortunately I can only check the Survival right now.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Selene on November 06, 2013, 11:43:54 PM
Logs, logs, logs, logs.

Oh well thats good to hear, I had just thought that you and Tricky got your checking logs ability revoked like a few months ago.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Selene

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 06, 2013, 11:53:07 PM
Logs, logs, logs, logs.

Oh well thats good to hear, I had just thought that you and Tricky got your checking logs ability revoked like a few months ago.
Tricky did, I didn't.

Purple

November 07, 2013, 12:32:24 AM #12 Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 12:52:04 AM by Purple
Quote from: Selene on November 06, 2013, 11:56:51 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on November 06, 2013, 11:53:07 PM
Logs, logs, logs, logs.

Tricky did, I didn't.

What's funny is that if you banned sunshine members like tricky did you wouldn't have received a punishment cause kenny is too ****ing biased against certain people to be running this game xDDDDDDDD

(I assume that's why the ability got revoked)

EDIT: +1 to suggestion

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Logs, logs, logs, logs.

you cant be serious Selene, you know how impractical and inconvenient that is

with this suggestion not only will more hackers be caught, but they will be caught much faster.

your post is basically like me suggesting the invention of a motor vehicle and your just sitting there saying 'horse and buggy, horse and buggy, horse and buggy'. Yeah there's already a way to catch hackers, but that's no reason to be against adding a much easier way. If everyone had that mindset the technology we know and love today would have never existed.

Selene

Very serious. Why you may ask?

- Could be testing the hack to confirm it before reporting.
- Cant see how many games the player has hacked.
- What's a point of logs?

If such a power given it would probably be for GM's, only.

I could probably think of more reasons but too lazy and going to bed.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-