May 22, 2024, 08:20:21 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » All GFXers please look here and give this a try

All GFXers please look here and give this a try

Started by Cooky, January 20, 2013, 08:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

January 20, 2013, 08:56:25 AM Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 09:18:43 AM by Cooky
Theres a computer game I like to play called Madden 2004 and one of the cool features is you can create a custom football team with custom logos and uniforms. With the logos, you can actually load pictures from your computer.. so you dont have to choose from stupid generic logos.  I am asking if any GFXer could make some cool logos and I will put them onto the game and show what it looks like. If I REALLY like it I can pay you gigas.

Here is what you will need to create:

ENDZONE DESIGN:

size: 1024x256

example:

(click to show/hide)

Please note that if you want to make the image transparent you have to fill all empty space with that pink color that is shown on the example. With that example endzone design..  it would be just the dragon and fire and you would see the field where that pink color is.

HELMET DESIGN:

256x128

size:

example (made by spiderstar):

(click to show/hide)

Do not remove those white parts or it makes the helmet messed up looking.

MAIN LOGO:

size:

128x128

example (made by spiderstar):

(click to show/hide)

Please note that if you want to make the image transparent you have to fill all empty space with that pink color that is shown on the example

MIDFIELD LOGO:

size:

256x256

example:

(click to show/hide)

Please note that if you want to make the image transparent you have to fill all empty space with that pink color that is shown on the example

SMALL LOGO:

size:

64x32

example:

(click to show/hide)

This logo is used for game menus and stuff.

Anyone think they can make a cool team? Please give it a try and I will import the logos into the game and show you screenshots of how it looks! Remember I might pay you if I really like it!

Thanks!

Also please make the logos something tough looking like a tiger.. rhino.. monster.. etc
It doesnt matter how good you make it look.. im not going to make a team with something like a lady-bug as a logo

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Cooky

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on January 20, 2013, 01:05:51 PM
madden 2004 really
yes, its my favorite one and the best one too

I was messing around and I made this.. I think its pretty cool

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Cooky

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on January 20, 2013, 01:16:15 PM
but like

it's from 2003

whats your point? if youre just gonna pick on the game then please stop posting here

Nucleaon

I see something wrong with that picture (To the right)

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Cooky

Quote from: Nucleaon on January 20, 2013, 02:17:58 PM
I see something wrong with that picture (To the right)
lol i hoped no one would notice

heres another one.. this is my newst custom team.. the Philadelphia Lava Turtles

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-