May 02, 2024, 04:55:38 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Building The Community

Building The Community

Started by TeeheeMan, April 12, 2013, 11:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

when you make some BC art be sure to post it tho, there's renders available somewhere in the gfx resources section (unless they expired)
DISCORD killyzkill

TeeheeMan

Ramk1ng

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 12:10:15 AM
Thank you sir :) And, I'm not random anymore, are I?

Well if u are actually good with what ur saying allright, But u are to i think for the regular players and i think i can include myself by now. U are in-game as on forums a very unknown player. But it's just my opinion here.

TeeheeMan

Not really unknown anymore, am I? Everyone knows me now ;)

Iridion

just because people replied at your post doesnt mean you're known
infact you are still a random who threw a semi-application out of nowhere

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

TeeheeMan

Hmm... Well, you are a random to me. So I'm guessing you're a random as well?
Since I don't know you, you must be a random, right?
That's basically your argument here..

Toast

well yah, that's pretty much how it goes. people think you're a random to them, you think people are random to you.

TeeheeMan

Exactly. ;p I know people in-game, maybe not him though.

Toast

iri doesn't play in-game a lot, that's why.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 04:04:01 PM
Exactly. ;p I know people in-game, maybe not him though.

I asked 4 people in-game who are generally well known by staff and general people, also people on forum react that they didn't know you as the 4 people i asked. There fore we can say ur not as well known as the more * popular players * as Dannii or Experience are?

TeeheeMan

Well, other players know me. Therefore, you cannot say that I'm not well-known. Even if noobs know me, I'm well-known in the noob community :)

Ramk1ng

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 04:07:13 PM
Well, other players know me. Therefore, you cannot say that I'm not well-known. Even if noobs know me, I'm well-known in the noob community :)

possible, but we are talking about if people know u in-game, and i am sorry to say this but i think 7/10 of so called *noobs* Won't play the *whole* game untill max lvl and actually become known. So allot of the noobs you know won't play the game full and there for, less people will know u again and yet un-known

TeeheeMan

I won't be unknown for long my friend :)

Ramk1ng

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 04:11:34 PM
I won't be unknown for long my friend :)

So now u do admit ur unknown?

TeeheeMan

Not really. I'm just unknown to you, and the 'popular' people on this game.. LOL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-