May 13, 2024, 05:58:10 AMLatest Member: BathroomReno
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Quite important, could result in ban :S

Quite important, could result in ban :S

Started by CoreVersion, February 27, 2011, 09:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoreVersion

I just want to ask something, if me and a family member in are in same house, same IP and that - can we go on at same time? without getting 'done' for multi clienting?
Cause i wanna get my other account levelled up, so i asked my sis and she said she would help? Thanks in advance :P

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Shadow

Rules are rules, but we'll see what Allie says.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

kajv95

Quote from: 3picphail19 on February 27, 2011, 09:42:43 AM
I just want to ask something, if me and a family member in are in same house, same IP and that - can we go on at same time? without getting 'done' for multi clienting?

My bro and me have the same question, though we both have own accounts, we play by the same IP.
(please dont kill us!)
can we play though?

Jeffalo13

Two different accounts should be fine, as long as they are on different computers.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Shadow

^^That's usually the hard thing to determine if they both are running off of the same IP.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Santa

No, you will not be banned for playing with your siblings in-game.  You will only be banned if you attempt to play with multiple clients on one computer.

Allie

In addition to this, if the account your sister is using is your  account, it can be banned for account sharing, not multi clienting.

Omegawolf

I wanna kick your teeth in.

CoreVersion

Hmm, well that really sucks :/ I'll just train it when my other account get to 200 xd

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Surgeypurgey

what if the person who gets to play on the account, the owner of the account can type in the username, pass, etc and then the person who gets to play on the account can play

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-