May 12, 2024, 09:34:47 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Would be extreemly useful...

Would be extreemly useful...

Started by CoreVersion, March 09, 2011, 06:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoreVersion

Hay, i just thought of a pretty cooooool idea, but it'll need alot of work i think, and maby cost, but hey, you're here to advance right?

So, my lil' idea is, simply an Iphone / Ipod / Ipad app. Now, i know what you're thinking, "What?! A BoutCheetah app? As if >.>."
But, this isn't for the game, because that would be ridiculously hard, the graphics would be terrible, and the game play would be slow and laggy, not metioning that it is near damn impossible. Anyway, Im talking about an easier way of accessing the website and its features, and maybe the web-client, in a crisp, simply laid out, easy to use, application.
Im thinking almost like the majority of apps out there, a navigation bar across the bottom, with Home, Web-Client,(if possible) Announcements, Donate and My Profile.
These links will let you browse through the forums, talk with friends In-Game when you're out and about, Check what's going on in the community with the announcements, seamlessly updating, with all Santa's and Allie's new brilliant changes and, of course,  the opportunity to help out BC, with donations, linking you to pay-pal / pay-by-phone. Not forgetting a new feature, that will let you check your flags, which i believe was/ still is, a big request from many players, It can let you check your coins/gigas, personal messages, your own posts and replies etc.

If, and i say IF, this application was to be made, i believe it would be useful to many people, as it may attract some attention, and it will also help with Iphone users, such as me, because regardless of the Iphone being the 'most advanced phone in the world', or so they say. It is extremely difficult to navigate the Bout Cheetah home page/forums etc on, and it makes checking up on the communities activity more of a chore, than a quick thing i do when i wake up, and i cant be bothered to turn on my PC.
This is why i think having this would be a brilliant advancement on BC. I could possibly design a few possible thoughts if anybody needs?
Thanks in advance - i understand that this may not be possible, and if it is, it will require a lot of work, and attention, detracting your eye from the games development. But thank you for your time anyway.

CoreVersion.

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

zepher14

Like a way to check rankings, and buy membership, my one question is, you expect a private server to submit an app to apple? O.o. On a side note, graphics on the ipod touch/ iphone aren't bad at all, look up the app "Infinity Blade"

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: zepher14 on March 09, 2011, 07:52:26 PM
Like a way to check rankings, and buy membership, my one question is, you expect a private server to submit an app to apple? O.o. On a side note, graphics on the ipod touch/ iphone aren't bad at all, look up the app "Infinity Blade"

<3 that game  :-*

ZeroUH

Racist... What about Nokia devices?

Shadow

Don't really need an app because you can access the website and almost all of it's features from your iPod/iPad with ease anyways.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

CoreVersion

Ahh, shadow, that's where you are wrong.

Okay so the access is completely simple, (on an Iphone)
1. Open up safari
2. Type 'BoutCheetah' into google
3. Navigate your way to the right page (newoutpost)
4. BAM you're here. Job done, nice one - have a cookie.

However, once you're in the website, the layout is all stretched, and like f***ed up. Therefore - i am not saying having an app is entirely necessary, but it will certainly make life, just that little bit easier.

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-