May 02, 2024, 02:58:37 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » A Question About Stonebot !

A Question About Stonebot !

Started by Click, September 05, 2011, 09:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

September 05, 2011, 09:04:58 AM Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 11:22:44 AM by Vortax
Well, since i dont really like or want this trans, cant allie or someone with the abillity to trade this trans for a dark meto ? Meaning you take my trans, and give me (trade it) with a dark meto gun, because i prefer that gun over this trans.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

wonderstar

Don't think that's possible... The Dark Meto event was like over a week's worth of time and this StoneBat is only like 3 days... so I don't think so

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

koolwolf2

@wonderstar 30*

vortax I can buy it off u :P
Newest one:

eco999

You cannot gift or trade Dark Meto.

Zack66775

No but an admin can put one in your account! :D ^^^^ Admins are gods here and I somewhat (as much as Christianity allows:p) worship them :)

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

koolwolf2

Quote from: Zack66775 on September 06, 2011, 10:46:41 PM
No but an admin can put one in your account! :D ^^^^ Admins are gods here and I somewhat (as much as Christianity allows:p) worship them :)
Wtf

- Infinite rep

Admins can't be gods EVER

they are still limited by the game enigine
Newest one:

mhj

lame lame lame... I will repeat what Allie keeps saying: Dark Meto is only for the once who have completed the event, noone else.
There is no way it will go through.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Zack66775

GEEZUS! I know that they are not gods :P You don't have to derank me for it! They are limited by the game engine but it shouldn't be that hard for them to put one in for you even though at the same time I'm not saying that they should or shouldn't. They think how they want to think and personally I too didn't like the time frame or actual item for this event.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-