May 02, 2024, 09:41:10 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » A new project -- What do you think?

A new project -- What do you think?

Started by Allie, April 16, 2012, 01:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Before you think we're abandoning BOTS, don't. I'd like to point out that we often have multiple projects at once, though bots is our primary project atm so we'll continue it until it's done.

This project revolves around an aspect been suggested for a long time now - Survival Mode.
Accessed by a new tag, this time in sector, you will be confronted with a new map list, containing none of the normal sector maps. Instead, it will be a Survival Mode list, which has completely different and custom maps.
An example of how this will work is using a level 206 (Retake) map, or the level 1 (Training) map with multiple (six or more) mobs that constantly respawn. The more kills you obtain, the more experience you will receive. Rebirths and hps will not be useable.

There will be multiple sectors still depending on levels (ie, level 1, 3, 5, etc) though there will not be as many released as there are for sector. The higher the sector level, the higher exp you'll get per kill.

Discuss.

daluzman123

This is a very good idea, but to the kills and survival mode, this idea is most like "Zombies" Where u must kill, and survive to get more and more throughout the rounds.

I Think there should be a scoreboard or leaderboard to show who is the top killer, and who has gained the most experience from this.

There should also be a "Reward" system for either;

a) A Player Has Killed enough, and knocked out a player from the leaderboards and token there spot, and therefore they should be given a small reward

b) A player who reaches the highest and most experience or survived the most and killed the most during one round\Game, should be given a reward.

the rewards should be cash, money, items, etc or whatever allie\kenny come up with.

-Johnny

KillerPig

April 16, 2012, 01:10:25 AM #2 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:11:03 AM by KillerPig
yey survival!
you should probably cap the limit or something. some pro sectorers (ROSS) could go on for ages and end up with like a 1 mill exp reward.

even though this is a kewl update, i really wanna play bots again. so yea imo bots first, then survival

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

ya bots then survival. you're almost done that anyways ;o

asmit10

@johnny It's nothing lock zombies. For zombies you have to learn the map, learn the ai, learn placement of guns, etc.

@thread I love the idea, but dont put a cap on it. That would ruin part of the fun, imo. Just make it so that if you push a mob you dont get the kill. Also, how much exp would you get(aprox.)? Would it be enough to level from 1-200 or would sector still be best? Also, would you still get x2 exp with member?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

daluzman123

@Asmit10 Not That Concept, I Meant Like The Killing And Survival Mode.

There should be rewards and a leadership\Ranking Boards.

-Johnny

KillerPig

Rewards are a bad idea... Y not give reward to best sectorer or pvper?

But ofc theres probably gonna be a rankings thing. They already have one for all the other modes

Rossbach

April 16, 2012, 01:41:45 AM #7 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:57:59 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: KillerPig on April 16, 2012, 01:10:25 AM
yey survival!
you should probably cap the limit or something. some pro sectorers (ROSS) could go on for ages and end up with like a 1 mill exp reward.

even though this is a kewl update, i really wanna play bots again. so yea imo bots first, then survival

No.

Make this happen fast. This is what you should mainly worry about DO IT DO IT DO IT.SERIOUSLY C'MON DO IT! Also make sure the mob kill cap on the end screen is not 99, make it 9999 or something high.

And also have a map where you can push (Make the mobs high level, and can 1 hit ko a level, try not to have mobs that you can't push, such a pain.) So Ross can do it on a level 1, and see how many Ross can kill like that... Ross needs a new challenge.

Also yes, a ranking for most kills in 1 game (Not total kills) for each level mode, thus it is better for ranking who is better as Sector rather than who just plays more.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Corr

*Grab 4 max lv patches*

*Upper2 spam till dead*

*Get bro to do level while I sleep*

*Wake up and take next shift*

*Repeat*.

Lmao idk

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

ReSigNeRs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(corr method is very cool)

but this idea is very nice.

Rossbach

April 16, 2012, 01:50:59 AM #10 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:52:27 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Corr on April 16, 2012, 01:42:39 AM
*Grab 4 max lv patches*

*Upper2 spam till dead*

*Repeat*.

Lmao idk

Upper is slow and fails. If multiple mobs come at once rush is more ideal to quickly get them all in one.
There could possibly be a timer for lets say... 1 hour.

Omnomnom eating toast.

asmit10

k I change my opinion. I support whatever ross says cause he sector king!!
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

sasuke6548

Allie

April 16, 2012, 02:23:27 AM #13 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:24:14 AM by Allie
Quote from: Rossbach on April 16, 2012, 01:50:59 AM
*Grab 4 max lv patches*

*Upper2 spam till dead*

*Repeat*.

Lmao idk

Upper is slow and fails. If multiple mobs come at once rush is more ideal to quickly get them all in one.

This was my intention, as I'm pretty sure there has to be a time limit.
Plus there may or may not be a limit on the amount of mobs it can count (or display) of 255, and a limit of exp it can count (or display) of 65535.

An idea, you see, would be for example four or more xabaras' attacking you at once. When one dies it respawns. (example)

Rossbach

April 16, 2012, 02:28:30 AM #14 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:32:40 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on April 16, 2012, 02:23:27 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on April 16, 2012, 01:50:59 AM
*Grab 4 max lv patches*

*Upper2 spam till dead*

*Repeat*.

Lmao idk

This was my intention, as I'm pretty sure there has to be a time limit.
Plus there may or may not be a limit on the amount of mobs it can count (or display) of 255, and a limit of exp it can count (or display) of 65535.

An idea, you see, would be for example four or more xabaras' attacking you at once. When one dies it respawns. (example)

Just like Grade A's in what used to be lv 98?

Would seem boring if it was all the same mobs though. Could have it random mobs (if you can make a random mob spawn at the "spawn point"), but then there is a chance it could be more easy for one person than another.

Also you are not hiding your "online stats"...

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

ik what u said was an example, but let's not use xabras as the mob. He takes like 2 full secs to get up after a knock down. I suggest making the mobs like the transed versions of lvl 0 armor for all bots

Rossbach

April 16, 2012, 02:33:22 AM #16 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:33:59 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: KillerPig on April 16, 2012, 02:31:23 AM
ik what u said was an example, but let's not use xabras as the mob. He takes like 2 full secs to get up after a knock down. I suggest making the mobs like the transed versions of lvl 0 armor for all bots

Lets use Snowman. :D

If you hate how long it takes for the mob to get up, then just don't knock the mob down.

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

Yea kinda hard with some mobs since they know how to break chains :(

Rossbach

April 16, 2012, 02:37:17 AM #18 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:38:12 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: KillerPig on April 16, 2012, 02:35:22 AM

Some mobs like code if you position yourself correctly their attack will go right though you and does not hit. Also after you land your 6th hit, defend as fast as you can to defend that counter. Xab might be able to  break though defense though.

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

Okey
Let's not turn thread into sector guide tho lol

Okok I also suggest blocking darkmetos and all aid packs. That way surge cant be op nub

Allie

Quote from: Rossbach on April 16, 2012, 02:37:17 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on April 16, 2012, 02:35:22 AM

Some mobs like code if you position yourself correctly their attack will go right though you and does not hit. Also after you land your 6th hit, defend as fast as you can to defend that counter. Xab might be able to  break though defense though.

Not too helpful when there's 6 mobs coming@you.

Rossbach

April 16, 2012, 02:54:19 AM #21 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:55:55 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: nanak tatum on April 16, 2012, 02:45:12 AM
Make no Dark Meto like pig said, no gm gun also what will the max number of people be?

Problem with other people, and will be a good thing would be exp is based on the kills. (Should be /sujestion. Allie is going to be like.. "I already thought of that.")

Ex:
Person A gets 0 kills and get's 0 exp.
Person B gets 1 kill and 100 exp.
Person C gets 10 kills and 1000 exp.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Meteor

I think I suggested something like this some time ago. :O
Anyway great idea, agreed with ross etc etc. Looking forward to it. :)

(click to show/hide)

NeoKiller

I'd prefer sth new for pvp but this is also great.

Adamp

April 16, 2012, 09:20:51 AM #24 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:06:53 PM by Adamp
I agree with what ross said but bots remake should come first

BonzoDog

April 16, 2012, 09:32:30 AM #25 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 09:33:31 AM by BonzoDog
Sit in corner - Drop paperweight on X button - Counter mobs until infinite money.        <--- thats a problem.

Sick idea though :)

asmit10

Quote from: BonzoDog on April 16, 2012, 09:32:30 AM
Sit in corner - Drop paperweight on X button - Counter mobs until infinite money.        <--- thats a problem.

you need to learn to read the full thread. There will be more then one mob so good luck doing that.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Rossbach

April 16, 2012, 12:20:58 PM #27 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:24:49 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: asmit10 on April 16, 2012, 12:02:23 PM

you need to learn to read the full thread. There will be more then one mob so good luck doing that.

There is also a time limit, and countering will be slow to kill. (If you even get a chance to counter.)

Omnomnom eating toast.

asmit10

I think rams are gonna be OP in this. Charge 2>combo>win
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Rossbach

April 16, 2012, 12:32:50 PM #29 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:33:25 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: asmit10 on April 16, 2012, 12:27:46 PM
^This.

There will also be little running as it is in a small map. Although Allie might make it something like 3 non boss types, and 3 boss types (For Patch). But then Patch can just stalk the trans type. =/

Omnomnom eating toast.

asmit10

Quote from: Rossbach on April 16, 2012, 12:32:50 PM
^This.

There will also be little running as it is in a small map. Although Allie might make it something like 3 non boss types, and 3 boss types (For Patch). But then Patch can just stalk the trans type. =/

I think without a lower cap on players this is gonna be to easy. 4 patchs and 4 rams with upper 2 / charge 2 will rape this o.o
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

KillerPig

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Is this not true in most sector games right now?
Is it not true that a fully coined level 100 patch in bots could OP level 68.
Is it not true that a fully coined level 100 patch could OP a base?

Games can be abused. It's the fun you get out of doing it legitly that counts. Those that "OP" themselves will get their own sense of accomplishment if they must. It's a limit of one hour. Each kill is individually ranked, so if a ram kills one and a patch kills one, they each get one kill instead of both two. In this way, it helps to have multiple players so the mobs are less..piling on you. However, you'll get less kills as now you share the mobs.

Quote from: Iridion on April 16, 2012, 03:35:22 PM
won't work but nice idea

How do you say que in italian? Cause I hope my description explained how it could very well work.

BonzoDog

Quote from: Rossbach on April 16, 2012, 12:20:58 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on April 16, 2012, 12:02:23 PM

There is also a time limit, and countering will be slow to kill. (If you even get a chance to counter.)
time limit? nice. I just figured - survival = survive. sounds epic still, can't wait!

zepher2211

Would make bc worth playing for at least a bit
Powersurge
Headstrong

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

AM A BUTCHER

boutcheetahz

Will the mobs behave just like how it behaves when in Normal Sector Maps?
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

AM A BUTCHER

Quote from: boutcheetahz on April 19, 2012, 08:27:12 AM
Will the mobs behave just like how it behaves when in Normal Sector Maps?
Yes, it will.

ultrarobot23

Quote from: Allie on April 16, 2012, 01:07:30 AM
Before you think we're abandoning BOTS, don't. I'd like to point out that we often have multiple projects at once, though bots is our primary project atm so we'll continue it until it's done.

This project revolves around an aspect been suggested for a long time now - Survival Mode.
Accessed by a new tag, this time in sector, you will be confronted with a new map list, containing none of the normal sector maps. Instead, it will be a Survival Mode list, which has completely different and custom maps.
An example of how this will work is using a level 206 (Retake) map, or the level 1 (Training) map with multiple (six or more) mobs that constantly respawn. The more kills you obtain, the more experience you will receive. Rebirths and hps will not be useable.

There will be multiple sectors still depending on levels (ie, level 1, 3, 5, etc) though there will not be as many released as there are for sector. The higher the sector level, the higher exp you'll get per kill.

Discuss.
fun but no challange. everyone would just rush spam the shit out of every thing. I do like the idea though

KillerPig

^a little unnecessary to quote the entire first post lawl

It'll mostly be a single player thing tho, since people will qq about kill stealing and whatnot

ultrarobot23

Quote from: KillerPig on April 19, 2012, 03:29:53 PM
It'll mostly be a single player thing tho, since people will qq about kill stealing and whatnot
still,people will rush spam the crap out of every thing. Which brings the difficulty out of the mode. Imma put it like this, ever played crossfire? (if you havent go download and play) Well this would be like ghost mode,with completly visible ghost. To easy

Allie

Suggestion: Survival -- Easy mode and Hard mode.
Easy mode -- everything works as normal.
Hard mode -- you may not use skills.

Had to write it down or post it as I'm going to go take a nap and I won't remember later.

123bomb123

That's cool. Can we makes Bots!! now.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

UnderYou

Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Dillh

I really do think this is a good idea, it would bring much more skill into sectoring. I will have to try this out when it is implemented in the game.  8)
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Rossbach

April 19, 2012, 08:51:06 PM #47 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:54:25 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: ultrarobot23 on April 19, 2012, 07:29:43 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on April 19, 2012, 03:29:53 PM
still,people will rush spam the crap out of every thing. Which brings the difficulty out of the mode. Imma put it like this, ever played crossfire? (if you havent go download and play) Well this would be like ghost mode,with completly visible ghost. To easy

People already "rush spam the crap out of everything." If there is a rankings then it will git a bit harder/ more of a challenge iRo because less rush spam and more combo = more kills in the time limit.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Nucleaon

Sector is already 99.9% of the game. Bring back pvp plz because nobody does it anymore. -_-

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

hawk5005

Quote from: Nucleaon on April 19, 2012, 09:15:23 PM
Sector is already 99.9% of the game. Bring back pvp plz because nobody does it anymore. -_-
Only if you were online during PvP parties. ::)

ultrarobot23

Quote from: Allie on April 19, 2012, 07:55:21 PM
Hard mode -- you may not use skills.
THE GOD OF HARDCORE (knight_shadow) HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!

yay for hard mode

Iridion

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 19, 2012, 09:21:56 PM
Quote from: Nucleaon on April 19, 2012, 09:15:23 PM
Only if you were online during PvP parties. ::)
no that stuff you guys do is not pvp that must be revived

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

DevinDaDevil

Im confused, is this survival gonna be on THIS Game Boutcheetah.zylongaming.com orrr some other bots server??? I've read this whole thread and i still done know

Scythe

Quote from: DevinDaDevil on June 01, 2012, 01:03:47 PM
Im confused, is this survival gonna be on THIS Game Boutcheetah.zylongaming.com orrr some other bots server??? I've read this whole thread and i still done know
You just revived an old topic,next time you should pm the thread maker with the thread link to ask him/her

and it will be on BC
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-