May 02, 2024, 10:36:46 PMLatest Member: NikoleVzd
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » A new project -- What do you think?

A new project -- What do you think?

Started by Allie, April 16, 2012, 01:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmit10

Quote from: Rossbach on April 16, 2012, 12:32:50 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on April 16, 2012, 12:27:46 PM
I think rams are gonna be OP in this. Charge 2>combo>win
^This.

There will also be little running as it is in a small map. Although Allie might make it something like 3 non boss types, and 3 boss types (For Patch). But then Patch can just stalk the trans type. =/

I think without a lower cap on players this is gonna be to easy. 4 patchs and 4 rams with upper 2 / charge 2 will rape this o.o
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: asmit10 on April 16, 2012, 12:27:46 PM
I think rams are gonna be OP in this. Charge 2>combo>win

Is this not true in most sector games right now?
Is it not true that a fully coined level 100 patch in bots could OP level 68.
Is it not true that a fully coined level 100 patch could OP a base?

Games can be abused. It's the fun you get out of doing it legitly that counts. Those that "OP" themselves will get their own sense of accomplishment if they must. It's a limit of one hour. Each kill is individually ranked, so if a ram kills one and a patch kills one, they each get one kill instead of both two. In this way, it helps to have multiple players so the mobs are less..piling on you. However, you'll get less kills as now you share the mobs.

Quote from: Iridion on April 16, 2012, 03:35:22 PM
won't work but nice idea

How do you say que in italian? Cause I hope my description explained how it could very well work.

BonzoDog

Quote from: Rossbach on April 16, 2012, 12:20:58 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on April 16, 2012, 12:02:23 PM
Quote from: BonzoDog on April 16, 2012, 09:32:30 AM
Sit in corner - Drop paperweight on X button - Counter mobs until infinite money.        <--- thats a problem.

Sick idea though :)

you need to learn to read the full thread. There will be more then one mob so good luck doing that.

There is also a time limit, and countering will be slow to kill. (If you even get a chance to counter.)
time limit? nice. I just figured - survival = survive. sounds epic still, can't wait!

zepher2211

Would make bc worth playing for at least a bit
Powersurge
Headstrong

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

AM A BUTCHER

boutcheetahz

Will the mobs behave just like how it behaves when in Normal Sector Maps?
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

AM A BUTCHER

Quote from: boutcheetahz on April 19, 2012, 08:27:12 AM
Will the mobs behave just like how it behaves when in Normal Sector Maps?
Yes, it will.

ultrarobot23

Quote from: Allie on April 16, 2012, 01:07:30 AM
Before you think we're abandoning BOTS, don't. I'd like to point out that we often have multiple projects at once, though bots is our primary project atm so we'll continue it until it's done.

This project revolves around an aspect been suggested for a long time now - Survival Mode.
Accessed by a new tag, this time in sector, you will be confronted with a new map list, containing none of the normal sector maps. Instead, it will be a Survival Mode list, which has completely different and custom maps.
An example of how this will work is using a level 206 (Retake) map, or the level 1 (Training) map with multiple (six or more) mobs that constantly respawn. The more kills you obtain, the more experience you will receive. Rebirths and hps will not be useable.

There will be multiple sectors still depending on levels (ie, level 1, 3, 5, etc) though there will not be as many released as there are for sector. The higher the sector level, the higher exp you'll get per kill.

Discuss.
fun but no challange. everyone would just rush spam the shit out of every thing. I do like the idea though

KillerPig

^a little unnecessary to quote the entire first post lawl

It'll mostly be a single player thing tho, since people will qq about kill stealing and whatnot

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

ultrarobot23

Quote from: KillerPig on April 19, 2012, 03:29:53 PM
It'll mostly be a single player thing tho, since people will qq about kill stealing and whatnot
still,people will rush spam the crap out of every thing. Which brings the difficulty out of the mode. Imma put it like this, ever played crossfire? (if you havent go download and play) Well this would be like ghost mode,with completly visible ghost. To easy

Allie

Suggestion: Survival -- Easy mode and Hard mode.
Easy mode -- everything works as normal.
Hard mode -- you may not use skills.

Had to write it down or post it as I'm going to go take a nap and I won't remember later.

123bomb123

That's cool. Can we makes Bots!! now.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-