May 02, 2024, 06:28:14 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » A new project -- What do you think?

A new project -- What do you think?

Started by Allie, April 16, 2012, 01:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnderYou

Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Dillh

I really do think this is a good idea, it would bring much more skill into sectoring. I will have to try this out when it is implemented in the game.  8)
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Rossbach

April 19, 2012, 08:51:06 PM #47 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:54:25 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: ultrarobot23 on April 19, 2012, 07:29:43 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on April 19, 2012, 03:29:53 PM
It'll mostly be a single player thing tho, since people will qq about kill stealing and whatnot
still,people will rush spam the crap out of every thing. Which brings the difficulty out of the mode. Imma put it like this, ever played crossfire? (if you havent go download and play) Well this would be like ghost mode,with completly visible ghost. To easy

People already "rush spam the crap out of everything." If there is a rankings then it will git a bit harder/ more of a challenge iRo because less rush spam and more combo = more kills in the time limit.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Nucleaon

Sector is already 99.9% of the game. Bring back pvp plz because nobody does it anymore. -_-

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

hawk5005

Quote from: Nucleaon on April 19, 2012, 09:15:23 PM
Sector is already 99.9% of the game. Bring back pvp plz because nobody does it anymore. -_-
Only if you were online during PvP parties. ::)

ultrarobot23

Quote from: Allie on April 19, 2012, 07:55:21 PM
Hard mode -- you may not use skills.
THE GOD OF HARDCORE (knight_shadow) HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!

yay for hard mode

Iridion

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 19, 2012, 09:21:56 PM
Quote from: Nucleaon on April 19, 2012, 09:15:23 PM
Only if you were online during PvP parties. ::)
no that stuff you guys do is not pvp that must be revived

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

DevinDaDevil

Im confused, is this survival gonna be on THIS Game Boutcheetah.zylongaming.com orrr some other bots server??? I've read this whole thread and i still done know

Scythe

Quote from: DevinDaDevil on June 01, 2012, 01:03:47 PM
Im confused, is this survival gonna be on THIS Game Boutcheetah.zylongaming.com orrr some other bots server??? I've read this whole thread and i still done know
You just revived an old topic,next time you should pm the thread maker with the thread link to ask him/her

and it will be on BC
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-