May 02, 2024, 01:21:36 PMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » A lot of ppl that rip off actually! =(

A lot of ppl that rip off actually! =(

Started by lara538, December 03, 2012, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lara538

December 03, 2012, 06:14:10 PM Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:15:32 PM by lara538
I started playing BC in January and stopped in February. Came back in October and thought that the community had turned in a bunch of ppl trying to rip off the newbies or any other ppl about an item price or trying to scam ppl(almost what it is,but we cant forget the exceptions that are minority in my opinion). So when i was new, after my come back i ripped off a lil i admit, i thought that if i dont rip off some1 would rip off in my place. People change and points of view change: I met a lot of cool and nice ppl here and remember the time i ripped off not proudly, but ashamed. Actually i saw the community clearly(i think), those ppl that rip off annoy me,im trying to sell E parts and receive ridiculous offers. My final conclusion is: Its hard be a new lv172, most of ppl try to rip off u because they dont know u, never saw u on(or just rarely) and dont know ur lvl. I received recently offers like:
100k coins for 1 E part
200k coins for 1 E part
30m for 3 E parts ( the problem is 2 of them were cyblade and sinder)
And if i remember right: 250k coins for 2 E parts
Ppl trying to persuade me to believe that a normal price to 1 E part is 3m, that 7m is overpricing an E part...
Part of the community makes me happy and smile, but other part sad and disappointed.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

VirusInject

Quote from: lara538 on December 03, 2012, 06:14:10 PM
I started playing BC in January and stopped in February. Came back in October and thought that the community had turned in a bunch of ppl trying to rip off the newbies or any other ppl about an item price or trying to scam ppl(almost what it is,but we cant forget the exceptions that are minority in my opinion). So when i was new, after my come back i ripped off a lil i admit, i thought that if i dont rip off some1 would rip off in my place. People change and points of view change: I met a lot of cool and nice ppl here and remember the time i ripped off not proudly, but ashamed. Actually i saw the community clearly(i think), those ppl that rip off annoy me,im trying to sell E parts and receive ridiculous offers. My final conclusion is: Its hard be a new lv172, most of ppl try to rip off u because they dont know u, never saw u on(or just rarely) and dont know ur lvl. I received recently offers like:
100k coins for 1 E part
200k coins for 1 E part
30m for 3 E parts ( the problem is 2 of them were cyblade and sinder)
And if i remember right: 250k coins for 2 E parts
Ppl trying to persuade me to believe that a normal price to 1 E part is 3m, that 7m is overpricing an E part...
Part of the community makes me happy and smile, but other part sad and disappointed.

I sell E parts for 20mill each and every time. xD
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

KillerPig

every game has those scamming ***gots

better get used to it

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

VirusInject

Quote from: KillerPig on December 03, 2012, 06:17:21 PM

better get used to it

woah woah pig. chill bro. No need to use such harsh language... >.>
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

Cooky

selling (E) parts is difficult and you shouldnt think people are trying to rip u off if they give bad offers

most people dont know anything about (E) parts and just see that the stats arent good and think its not worth much at all

or they only care about stats and therefor they are not worth much in their mind

then you have collectors like me who will pay like up to 50m gigas ifor a part if its one I dont have

lara538

December 03, 2012, 06:28:54 PM #5 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:10:57 PM by lara538

better get used to it

Ikr, but when i played in January-February had less ppl like this if i remember right. Another Example: When i came back in Oct, S ef was worthing like 300-450m, and i was only lv126, sold mine i got in february for 220m.At least wasnt a SUPER rip off.And also im not too accostumed with online games  :P. BC is only of the few games i played and the only 1 i play atm in the PC.
@Virusinject: No1 offers 20m for my E parts not even in my rarest E. :(
Now i saw Cooky post: This doesnt apply in my situation, those bad offers were given by lvs221 E parts buyers
Also received some acceptable(low but not ridiculously low) but not good offers(the only good offer i received the guy gave up on buying after).Besides the set scritter blue that some1 offered 61m idk why.
Also Cooky: U offered and bought an E head negvolt red in the past from me paying 6m(a part that u didnt had atm).Im not mad with u just saying ;D past is past.I apologize if i embarassed u with this comentary, its not my intention.

(click to show/hide)

KillerPig

Quote from: VirusInject on December 03, 2012, 06:22:17 PM

better get used to it

woah woah pig. chill bro. No need to use such harsh language... >.>
hehe

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mic99

People rip other people off now-a-days, because of greed. People for some reason feel like having more gigas makes you better, or cooler, so in order to be "cool" or "better" they rip you off.

It's pretty sad. I recently noticed I had started becoming like this, just for the gigas, i felt like i could buy anything. So, I gave my Perm Jack head, Full Hallo and gigas to my friends recently for them to enjoy, I wanted a fresh start basically. I also try to give stuff for free. Like a new person who doesn't have a Lucky Aura. Or a Trans Coupon/Combination Coupon.

I don't want to be greedy, or rip anybody off anymore. I just want to be nice and help others. Sometimes you got to think like how hard that person worked for that money, and how badly you ripped that person off.

Cooky

only reason i offered 6m for that red negvolt head was cause that was all i had at the time.. i used to be a broke loser until i started selling memberships

inb4 someone says now im a rich loser

jinhongzhu

It's called merching you should try that. That's how a majority of people got rich  ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

mic99

Quote from: jinhongzhu on December 03, 2012, 10:35:34 PM
It's called merching you should try that. That's how a majority of people got rich  ::)

He's one of them :>

MagicXR

lara538

Quote from: mic99 on December 03, 2012, 10:42:44 PM

What he posted shows clearly that he is one of them  :P.
I dont wanna be rich that way. Say "offer" is a way to try to get good offers that can be considered bad also(unfortunately i do like every1),if the ppl really wants something and pay a lot for it its not our problem right?Like in a bid topic if some1 bids incredibly high or searching for cheap offers in marketplace. There is other ways to be a lil more rich in bc better than rip off all newbies.

(click to show/hide)

jinhongzhu

Quote from: lara538 on December 03, 2012, 10:50:55 PM
Quote from: mic99 on December 03, 2012, 10:42:44 PM

What he posted shows clearly that he is one of them  :P.
I dont wanna be rich that way. Say "offer" is a way to try to get good offers that can be considered bad also(unfortunately i do like every1),if the ppl really wants something and pay a lot for it its not our problem right?Like in a bid topic if some1 bids incredibly high or searching for cheap offers in marketplace. There is other ways to be a lil more rich in bc better than rip off all newbies.
naw I got code many times with my pro offers ::) And Code isn't a nub hes #1 so yea  ::) ::) ::)

mic99

Yea, he got me a lot with his offers....

I was never #1 loool, u guys would call me dumb for the prices I had ;)

jinhongzhu

Quote from: mic99 on December 03, 2012, 11:21:08 PM
Yea, he got me a lot with his offers....

I was never #1 loool, u guys would call me dumb for the prices I had ;)
The reason I <3 code  :)

mic99

<3 you too booboo.

When are you comin online again to rip me off?

MagicXR

Quote from: mic99 on December 04, 2012, 12:26:45 AM
<3 you too booboo.

NO its my turn. Buy my S EF for 380m 8)

jinhongzhu

Quote from: mic99 on December 04, 2012, 12:26:45 AM
<3 you too booboo.

I'll steal all of ya items when i get back :) don't worry

henryboy

I rip ppl who rip other ppl for riping them so I have to rip so I wont get ripped if u know wat i mean.

Death is calling you.

cybercjt

Quote from: henryboy on December 04, 2012, 06:49:03 AM
I rip ppl who rip other ppl for riping them so I have to rip so I wont get ripped if u know wat i mean.
rip urself  :-X
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-