May 02, 2024, 08:14:57 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » A Few questions

A Few questions

Started by Tekimoto, February 02, 2011, 01:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekimoto

Hey guys, sorry if i post this in the wrong thread but i have no idea where to post otherwise  ;D
Anyways, I have 2 questions to ask.
1. Is it possible to buy coins? When i click add coins i get this error that it could not load something from the "home" page
2. What do Members actually have what Non- members dont? (except for higher level)

Thanks in advance,

hawk5005

1. No, you gain coins every time you finish a sector level.
2. There are a lot of member benefits, just type in-game @memberbenefits

Tekimoto

okay thank you for your respond,
Another question tho,

I thought the max level was 200... Then how come this one is 250?

http://img80.imageshack.us/i/highlevel.jpg/

FireyDevel

That bot is a War God, there is currently 4 accounts that exist that are lvl 250. Not sure who the owners are of each, but they're out there, and for the next question, no I don't think you'll be able to obtain one :P
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Tekimoto

Quote from: FireyDevel on February 02, 2011, 02:55:12 PM
That bot is a War God, there is currently 4 accounts that exist that are lvl 250. Not sure who the owners are of each, but they're out there, and for the next question, no I don't think you'll be able to obtain one :P
Didnt even had that question in mind ha >:3 xD ok thanks for answering my questions

zepher2211

Trying to think... Allie, Tricky, Starscream (has the one Zom used to have I think), but I can not tihnk of the last person.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

1. Yes, you can buy coins at a 10k per dollar ratio, but normally I only sell on private offers, I don't announce it.
2. Type @memberbenefits in-game. It might be outdated, but it'll give you the main idea.
3. Lyrix owns Kyura, I currently own Gora, noone owns Jura yet, starscream55 owns Ryura.

grant746

Meteor

Make a tournament where the winner will become the owner of Jura ^o^

(click to show/hide)

Robocop7ant

February 04, 2011, 06:07:36 AM #9 Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 06:08:01 AM by leiholm93
Quote from: Meteor on February 04, 2011, 05:49:08 AM
Make a tournament where the winner will become the owner of Jura ^o^
nah, let her decide.
choose one or? xD
<br />

Tekimoto

:S guys *facepalm*  i was said you have to beat allie  but anyways allie can i buy 100k coins for 10 dollar?

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Tekimoto on February 04, 2011, 06:27:54 AM
:S guys *facepalm*  i was said you have to beat allie  but anyways allie can i buy 100k coins for 10 dollar?
lol, buy member, play in weekend with some lvl 200, like Neokiller or some one and you maybe get over 200k coins.. lol
<br />

Meteor

Quote from: leiholm93 on February 04, 2011, 06:36:55 AM
lol, buy member and just sit around and wait each week to get 20k free.. lol

(click to show/hide)

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Meteor on February 04, 2011, 07:20:07 AM
Quote from: leiholm93 on February 04, 2011, 06:36:55 AM
lol, buy member and just sit around and wait each week to get 20k free.. lol

haha!
that is waste of time, then you can lvl in weekends and get 20k every monday or it is maybe wedensday. but you get 20k every week, and in weeekends you play ! :D buy member ;)
you got coins after 1 sector game.
<br />

Tekimoto

i know but this is just a bit faster

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-