May 04, 2024, 06:45:19 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Why do you feel bad for the homeless?

Why do you feel bad for the homeless?

Started by Expo, September 08, 2011, 02:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Expo

As I walk to my coffee shop just down the hill from me I see at least 3 to 6 homeless men/women trying to sleep on the unconformable concrete ground. Waking up with aches and pain. I'm just tired of watching people ignore them like they are a piece of trash. In my perspective I literally give money to a homeless man/women for a hotel or a Motel room. I did this recently a month ago and it really mad me feel like a person that was so unimaginable I couldn't even explain it. For you that don't understand me I am trying to say it doesn't hurt to help anyone in need of it. There is a number of you make yourself, but you really got to look at it in the good side. It doesn't matter if you got 50 cents or 1 dollar give it to the person who needs it the most (a Homeless). Trust me you will feel great inside and you will look good from the outside.

kaos555

Once i gave 5 dollars to a homeless person, Then 30 minutes later i saw him at the store, buying beer, with the money i gave him. (i think)

The path is open.

Expo

Quote from: kaos555 on September 08, 2011, 03:00:57 AM
Once i gave 5 dollars to a homeless person, Then 30 minutes later i saw him at the store, buying beer, with the money i gave him. (i think)

Doesn't matter what they buy as long as they got someone that they can foresee your respect towards them.

asmit10

Quote from: Expo on September 08, 2011, 03:13:40 AM

Doesn't matter what they buy as long as they got someone that they can foresee your respect towards them.

"Doesn't matter what they buy" LOL oh ya that's caring for the homeless.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

kaos555

Other then that, I saw a homeless person on the side of the rode, holding cardboard with the words "i need money" or something similar to that.

The path is open.

Expo

September 08, 2011, 03:33:59 AM #5 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:35:05 AM by Expo
Quote from: asmit10 on September 08, 2011, 03:15:13 AM

"Doesn't matter what they buy" LOL oh ya that's caring for the homeless.

I'm trying to say as long as they are happy :)

asmit10

... So if you give them money and they buy drugs with it, thats good? k.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Gramps

I was homeless at 14 yrs old, lucky i had some friends to help out with food. I slept in the roof of a big bus shelter, bad times. I have to admit, most homeless today are there because of drink/drugs, then they just get stuck in a spiral of no hope crap. If no-one tries to help them, they are screwed.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

hawk5005

I don't know about whats happening there, but here there are a lot of jobs that can help you make some money, not too much but you can make some money.
They refuse to work because some people have mercy and give them money.
They earn a lot of money, and they don't really do anything useful with them.
They only buy beers and drugs, the same that made them become homeless.
When I go to school I see some people begging for money in the center of the city and when I return I see the same people buying alcohol.
That happens because they loose hope and they are too lazy to do anything else than begging for money.
Yes, there are people who got there because of other reasons and they really need our help, but most of them are there because of drugs and alcohol.

Allie

The moral of the story here is..
Make shit with your life and leech off others when you don't feel like fixing it.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Allie on September 08, 2011, 08:31:34 AM
The moral of the story here is..
Make shit with your life and leech off others when you don't feel like fixing it.
Well thats the main reason most people who live on the streets stay on the streets

Newest one:

Yz

can't believe some of you can be so insensitive lol i've been homeless like 2-3 times because of other peoples mistakes and it doesnt feel good to ask a stranger for money its shameful and can be awkward as **** especially when they go "lol no u'll use this for drugs"

and if they just go and buy beer, ever thought about them trying to drink away a load of depression? it's not like they are happy with their lives unless we're talking about the homeless thieves who make a lot of money and just move around the world scamming people ;o
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

Quote from: Tricky on September 08, 2011, 11:41:54 AM
can't believe some of you can be so insensitive lol i've been homeless like 2-3 times because of other peoples mistakes and it doesnt feel good to ask a stranger for money its shameful and can be awkward as **** especially when they go "lol no u'll use this for drugs"

and if they just go and buy beer, ever thought about them trying to drink away a load of depression? it's not like they are happy with their lives unless we're talking about the homeless thieves who make a lot of money and just move around the world scamming people ;o

If you get homeless again Trixy, you can stay at my place as long as you want for sure!

Around 99% of the homeless in my country chose to be homeless, they where all offered a place to stay and live. Maybe not good place to stay, but way better than staying on the streets. I will properly never give out money to the homeless. If I where to do so, I would do it through charity, cause I know that they where offered better than the streets. The once that are poor in my country is using the money on drugs and alcoholic.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

koolwolf2

We ain't insensitive we just think the homeless can help them selfs

Newest one:

Yz

Quote from: koolwolf2 on September 08, 2011, 12:15:05 PM

We ain't insensitive we just think the homeless can help them selfs

they can, but they need your help as well

read gramps' post he had help and they usually all need a bit of help >:l
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-