May 04, 2024, 08:18:30 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Survival Mode

Survival Mode

Started by Expo, September 11, 2011, 04:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Expo

September 11, 2011, 04:53:33 PM Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:37:55 AM by Expo
      Hello everyone, I just came up with an idea off the top of my head. I was talking to Hjuler in a sector room as I was watching my son play COD Zombies. I just thought that we should make a new game mode names will be made in a new topic which Hjuler will take control. As me and Hjuler continued with the conversation we came with more idea's on this Survival mode, Like you have to save up money in the side to buy skills, armor, coin items, and trans(which will only last for one use), So you can make it far in this mode. As everyone knows this is like Cod: Black Ops (Nazi Zombies) but, in BoutCheetah. These idea's just came from the top of my head. Hope you liked it as well as Hjuler did ;D. Have a great day/evening/morning.

Edit: Names to the mode

• Death Row
  • Bout Alliance
  • Body Count
  • Dark Axis

Zack66775

LOL'D. I don't know how you meant but It seams to me that you want to implement this into another thing aside or incorporated into sector. To accomplish this form of "Survival mode" we would probably need to dedicate a new channel to this:P +1

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

mo9

was suggested a million times before
idk if its possible
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

September 11, 2011, 06:07:22 PM #3 Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 06:08:01 PM by KillerPig
I think it could be possible. Then again, I have no idea how this game operates and how it's coded.

Lvl 95/215 could be used (since enemies come from all sides) and there could be infinite spawns.

+1 from me, if it's possible.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Expo

We just got to make a new channel to start from lvl 1 to be fair for every cpu in this mode

mhj

So. This could be coded just like the new pvp sytems. You could add {sv} to your room name and play all the maps with survival mode. You could get individual exp after your amount of kills and more exp after the map level you chose. You could be a naked bot from start and then buy parts/trans/gear and more with "credit" or w/e you call it.
If it's too hard to code the naked bot thing, then just a simple survival mode where there is no end to the viruses coming. No rb's or hp's.
We just need a name for this minigame. Since there was just updated a lot on pvp there should be updated some new things in sector aswell.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

asmit10

Although It would be a cool idea to do say 5 rounds of SM and then be able to buy things from a shop, I dont think that is possible; if it is it would be a pain to code.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

mhj

Quote from: asmit10 on September 11, 2011, 08:17:17 PM
Although It would be a cool idea to do say 5 rounds of SM and then be able to buy things from a shop, I dont think that is possible; if it is it would be a pain to code.

True. But we don't need that, just a simple minigame without the shop thing.

Click

I like it and give it a thumbs up. Its challenging and fun :D. +1
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Toast

Yeah, an add-on with a pvp mode I guess.

AND WTF? YOUR SON PLAYS COD ZOMBIES?
ISN'T HE LIKE 3?  ::)

mhj

Quote from: Toast on September 12, 2011, 07:16:45 PM
Yeah, an add-on with a pvp mode I guess.

AND WTF? YOUR SON PLAYS COD ZOMBIES?
ISN'T HE LIKE 3?  ::)

Expo's son is beast.

kaos555

Ha, I had the same thought in my head the other day, i was thinking like level 1 map, then liek round 1 would be like gandas and the surge ones, rounds 2-10 could be the same just with more and more everytime, then round 11 should be like 5 bubbleboys :P

The path is open.

Expo

Yea my son plays black ops he is so pro at Nazi zombies

Scythe

Don't think, feel

XenoPath

Quote from: Expo on September 11, 2011, 04:53:33 PM
      Hello everyone, I just came up with an idea off the top of my head. I was talking to Hjuler in a sector room as I was watching my son play COD Zombies. I just thought that we should make a new game mode names will be made in a new topic which Hjuler will take control. As me and Hjuler continued with the conversation we came with more idea's on this Survival mode, Like you have to save up money in the side to buy skills, armor, coin items, and trans(which will only last for one use), So you can make it far in this mode. As everyone knows this is like Cod: Black Ops (Nazi Zombies) but, in BoutCheetah. These idea's just came from the top of my head. Hope you liked it as well as Hjuler did ;D. Have a great day/evening/morning.
I thought of this before but didnt have the chance to post it. well, we may need to mod a map out of a default map. Well, i said that because i suggest that Survival Maps need a 'staying back' post, and the enemies(Mobs) will creep/crawl their way here. as in a map with length.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-