May 03, 2024, 12:03:49 PMLatest Member: ingkoyee159
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Bot Stract Patch

Bot Stract Patch

Started by Allie, September 29, 2011, 02:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

October 03, 2011, 06:24:52 AM #75 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 06:25:17 AM by Yz
Take it to PM no more warnings
DISCORD killyzkill

Click

Quote from: hawk5005 on October 02, 2011, 07:55:36 AM
Quote from: Forbiden on October 02, 2011, 07:40:18 AM
So many useless and pointless posts on this topic. If your no consediring to change it back, then just lock this.
The announcement threads are left open for a period of time so that people would comment and say what they think about the update.
Locking this topic would only make more people angrier.
Also, Santa said that he would change things back if he would find a way to disable BS in PvP and Base.
Ok, i wish that santa could disable bs in pvp and base, because that is the best solution.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

KEUM0123

Always strive for bout Thanks to Santa .

I had worried like  Santa, Allia.

I thought ,Any necessary adjustments of any kind is needed,

But the width of adjustments is  too big.

It's not legitimate .

Apple , so what value ?

Anyway, the value of bs is really fell a lot .

There are a victim of the line ...... It is obvious wrongs .

3,000,000 ? That 's kids' names ?

Adjustments must stay clear .

Santa

Hello, just so everyone knows, a update will be rolled out soon to make a lot of you happy.  I will be removing the effects of botstract from pvp / base.  Though, this may take me a while to do, so please everyone just be patient!

Thanks!

Click

Quote from: Santa on October 03, 2011, 03:02:57 PM
Hello, just so everyone knows, a update will be rolled out soon to make a lot of you happy.  I will be removing the effects of botstract from pvp / base.  Though, this may take me a while to do, so please everyone just be patient!

Thanks!
Wooohooo, Thank you Santa (and god) This is much better :D :D !

Santa

Quote from: Forbiden on October 03, 2011, 03:05:05 PM

Thanks!

Yes, but we still intend to modify the bot stract limit to like

2 mil, which gives 5000 stat.  I'm not exactly sure what number we intend on using yet, but it will make you all happier than now probably.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Santa on October 03, 2011, 03:10:06 PM

Thanks!

2 mil, which gives 5000 stat.  I'm not exactly sure what number we intend on using yet, but it will make you all happier than now probably.
between 3800-4200?
lol idk :P
<br />

Click

Quote from: Santa on October 03, 2011, 03:10:06 PM

Thanks!

Ok cool, but it's still better than the way it is right now. Thanks again santy :D

koolwolf2

Nerf changed to adjustment
Newest one:

mhj

Thanks!

No... Now I am sure not to win another pvp match in my life :O

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Toast

Thanks!

i love u
i can finally grind without low stats :3

Allie

Changing it back would be nailing this game in the face.
;\

Zack66775

It looks like this update caused good and bad things :/ Mixed feelings everywhere

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-