May 08, 2024, 03:44:38 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Any news on when r3 sets are being released?

Any news on when r3 sets are being released?

Started by Frith, October 03, 2013, 05:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frith

Meteor

I'll have em done as soon as the end of this week/early next week. Been busy with school + I had lazy mode on for a bit. :3

(click to show/hide)

Allie

Selene

October 04, 2013, 12:14:19 AM #3 Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 12:20:29 AM by Selene
Why do you want it released? Not like you will be getting it any time soon (if ever).

Frith

Quote from: Meteor on October 03, 2013, 06:20:13 PM
I'll have em done as soon as the end of this week/early next week. Been busy with school + I had lazy mode on for a bit. :3
oooh, cant wait :3

Quote from: Selene on October 04, 2013, 12:14:19 AM
Why do you want it released? Not like you will be getting it any time soon (if ever).
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. There's no need to be rude, since the update ive only played 2 raid games so im obviously not going anywhere anytime soon, as i dont plan too... however that's none of your buisness, I just want to see what the armor looks like.

Cooky

Quote from: Frith on October 04, 2013, 04:59:03 AM
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. There's no need to be rude, since the update ive only played 2 raid games so im obviously not going anywhere anytime soon, as i dont plan too... however that's none of your buisness, I just want to see what the armor looks like.

I don't think she was really being rude, she's just keeping it real

235 is supposed to be really hard and not many people are gonna be beating it and getting their hands on the new armor

Frith

Quote from: Cooky on October 04, 2013, 05:04:49 AM
Quote from: Frith on October 04, 2013, 04:59:03 AM

I don't think she was really being rude, she's just keeping it real

235 is supposed to be really hard and not many people are gonna be beating it and getting their hands on the new armor
Not really, keeping it real would be saying something like, 'the maps hard so not many players will end up getting it anyway.' Not treating me as if im just something stuck to the bottom of her shoe.

loewe98

Quote from: Allie on October 03, 2013, 09:23:52 PM
has anyone even completed 235 *once* yet?

Haven't gotten the chance yet . If nobody makes a 235 room it's not going to happen...

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Ramk1ng

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-