May 02, 2024, 02:06:53 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Quick Question

Quick Question

Started by v3nom, October 27, 2011, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

v3nom

Whats the maximum level a non member can reach?

and....

Whats the maximum level a member can reach?

thanks,
Regards, V3NOM
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

denilligaal

150 for non member
200 for member

Shadow

What he said above.

I was just about to post it, but that warning thing came up that said someone already had posted.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

v3nom

Thats a bit shitty then isn't it?

should be

MEM = 255
NON MEM = 200
and make a new armour set for 230 and 250 ?
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Energized

Quote from: v3nom on October 27, 2011, 05:11:50 PM
Thats a bit shitty then isn't it?

should be

MEM = 255
NON MEM = 200
and make a new armour set for 230 and 250 ?
umm no bro its too many hard work and stuff.

v3nom

Hard work?
What do you mean? all ya gotta do is believe in yourself :P

Energized

Quote from: v3nom on October 27, 2011, 05:14:41 PM
Hard work?
What do you mean? all ya gotta do is believe in yourself :P
Yes I know but, what I meant by hard work is that you need to get an items from the existing sets and mod it in-to a new set and mod a trans for it, which I'm sure will be a hard work, and you just gonna have to make a new mods and sets till you reach the level you are talking about ( 255)
hope that I explained well and excuse me for bad grammar.

Shadow

Just be patient.  I'm sure one day they'll finally get a hold of the source somehow then we can expect to see a lot of changes around here.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-