May 02, 2024, 08:15:19 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » V3NOM'S INTRO :D

V3NOM'S INTRO :D

Started by v3nom, October 29, 2011, 07:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

v3nom

Yes, well there isn't much i like to say about myself, i do not compliment myself and do not think highly of myself. :D
There is, however, a few things i would like to say

First off, My history
I first remember playing BOTS!! {acclaim} at the age of 9 or so.
Then it got boring so i started looking for cheats ect. which was immature of me XD but i'm sure i won't do it because im 6 years older than i was. (Yes im 15 for those who can't count :D)
I signed up to gamecheetah which was shut down by Nexon xD. I think RedEyes (GM Santa) was on that forum but i can't remember :O i can remember Fira though.
When gamecheetah shut down they put up a page saying this

XD it was funny because they hid something in the JAVASCRIPT that allowed you to enter the website.

Anyway after that i signed up with MPGH (Multi Player Game Hacking) which is where i first learnt "C" and became good at making hacks for games. I soon became good at programming and i am now if you call it a PRO Programmer or (PROgrammer) xD
But i would not call myself a PRO because i do think there is always room for improvement :D
After gameCheetah shut down a new website was made : thenewoutpost im not sure if i'm correct, if i'm not im terribly mistaken :D
When BOTS acclaim finished i left all my hacking alone and stopped programming.
then i went back to  MPGH and wanted to get back at Nexon so i started hacking they're games.
About 2 years went by and was searching the net trying to remember the good old days of BOTS and then Wham!  i seen BoutCheetah and it reminded me of GameCheetah the hacking site. I then went onto the new out post and found that it was now called zylon gaming which was really cool :P. And here i am a BoutCheetah Addict im level 141. and i love this game !! :D

Thanks for your time :D

Regards, V3NOM
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

mhj

Welcome. Enjoy your stay :3

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

v3nom

Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Toast

Delta

antisickness

Quote from: Toast on October 29, 2011, 07:28:51 PM
Quote from: v3nom on October 29, 2011, 07:20:27 PM
Lol did you even read it :D

No, not really.
But, welcome.

\demote

Anyway, It looks like you've made your move..
Good intro if i've ever seen one. Enjoy your stay at the forums and, please, don't do anything silly.

~theguyyoumetingameyouaskedforhelpfromremember?

Yz

Hi! Met you in-game too. Hacking's a waste of time imo, you should find a new hobby if you ever go back to Nexon~

Hope to see you again, you are now one of the people I will let leech off me whenever you ask~
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

Quote from: v3nom on October 29, 2011, 07:20:27 PM
Lol did you even read it :D
Yes I did. But I didn't feel like posting a reply spamming how hacking is wrong and will never end well.
But if you could hack a 3x/6x exp sunday on low server that would be nice.

v3nom

October 30, 2011, 10:38:51 AM #8 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 10:42:12 AM by v3nom
Hacking is wrong  i totally agree but i did get alot of benefits from it example : I learn a programming language.
Don't worry I'll never hack this game i have too much respect for this community :D and no I won't do anything silly ;D
And one more thing I AM GOING TO BE ON THIS FORUM A LOT!!!

mhj

Quote from: v3nom on October 30, 2011, 10:38:51 AM
Hacking is wrong  i totally agree but i did get alot of benefits from it example : I learn a programming language.
Don't worry I'll never hack this game i have too much respect for this community :D and no I won't do anything silly ;D
And one more thing I AM GOING TO BE ON THIS FORUM A LOT!!!

I still don't mind if you hack me a 3x/6x exp day on low server.
But you don't have to hack to learn the language. I learned it simply by trying to code a private server.

v3nom

OK, good, but off the hacking topic before someone gets into trouble xD

06 oldfag

hi im the worlds best baser
i bad

v3nom

mhj

Quote from: v3nom on October 30, 2011, 03:24:10 PM
Quote from: 06 old*** on October 30, 2011, 11:24:50 AM
hi im the worlds best baser

That was completely RANDOM -.-
He's this random dude who doesn't play and steal signatures, including mine.

v3nom

Lol, I pity those who are like him.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-