May 02, 2024, 03:22:35 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » BF3 OR MW3?

BF3 OR MW3?

Started by v3nom, November 02, 2011, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

v3nom

November 02, 2011, 06:28:12 PM Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:28:41 PM by v3nom
Was wondering which one i should go for? Give your reasons for your answer. I know BF3 Has already come out. There is only 6 More days till MW3 Release.
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Delta

NeoKiller

v3nom

Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Shadow

MW3 Because this game you can actually kill as a sniper with 1 shot like it's supposed to be instead of like 3 shots on BF3.  And because CoD is like always game of the year or is up for that award.  Plus MW3 is said to be the most anticipated game in the CoD series.  Plus with MW3 you can get CoD Elite which allows you to compete in tournaments from your house and win prizes like iPads, iPods, Computers and so much more.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Delta

Quote from: Shadow on November 02, 2011, 06:52:55 PM
MW3 Because this game you can actually kill as a sniper with 1 shot like it's supposed to be instead of like 3 shots on BF3.  And because CoD is like always game of the year or is up for that award.  Plus MW3 is said to be the most anticipated game in the CoD series.  Plus with MW3 you can get CoD Elite which allows you to compete in tournaments from your house and win prizes like iPads, iPods, Computers and so much more.
+111111111111 :3

Shadow

Actually I believe MW3 is the most anticipated game of the year right now.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

mhj

Quote from: Shadow on November 02, 2011, 06:54:44 PM
Actually I believe MW3 is the most anticipated game of the year right now.
FIFA buckhead.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Delta

Shadow

Lol Never in my life have I seen a Fifa game win game of the year much less be up for that award.

mhj

Quote from: Shadow on November 02, 2011, 06:59:47 PM
Lol Never in my life have I seen a Fifa game win game of the year much less be up for that award.
That's cause FIFA always quits before the others beging crying 8)
Now seriously. MF3 clearly beats BoyFriend3..

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

v3nom

Quote from: mhj on November 02, 2011, 07:02:33 PM
Quote from: Shadow on November 02, 2011, 06:59:47 PM
That's cause FIFA always quits before the others beging crying 8)
Now seriously. MF3 clearly beats BoyFriend3..
LoooOOOOool BoyFriend3 xD .

antisickness

FIFA>BF3>COD4>101 Games-in-one on DS>MW3

Questions?

Toast

November 02, 2011, 09:54:24 PM #13 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:54:54 PM by Toast
They both suck.
Get uncharted 3.
And if you don't have a ps3, well you suck too.
\nottobemeanoranything

Shadow

Uncharted series seems rather dull and boring to me.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-