May 07, 2024, 12:15:37 AMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Wow I'm impressed, can't stay away I guess.

Wow I'm impressed, can't stay away I guess.

Started by JustRK, June 02, 2013, 10:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

Not sure how many old people came back recently. As you can see I'm so old my join date still says N/A which I thought might have been fixed with the years I've been gone. Lets see...06 bots player yada yada. Acclaim went to hell, went to the original bc and got invited to this place by tricky years ago and I'm sure oldies like me just can't stay away from the nostalgia. This place actually thrived quite well and I'll probably give the game a go again. Would be nice to make some new/old friends.

Selene

You're the guy who was making a Boutcheetah video, but failed twice.

Welcome back.

Purple

Quote from: JustRK on June 02, 2013, 10:46:04 PM
Not sure how many old people came back recently. As you can see I'm so old my join date still says N/A which I thought might have been fixed with the years I've been gone. Lets see...06 bots player yada yada. Acclaim went to hell, went to the original bc and got invited to this place by tricky years ago and I'm sure oldies like me just can't stay away from the nostalgia. This place actually thrived quite well and I'll probably give the game a go again. Would be nice to make some new/old friends.

Stay away game is bad and getting worse also there is no competition run while you still can

but welcome back I guess

^**** im special xd

MasterMerc

#stopmegatron2k15

JustRK

June 02, 2013, 11:03:54 PM #4 Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 11:09:39 PM by JustRK
Quote from: Selene on June 02, 2013, 10:50:36 PM
You're the guy who was making a Boutcheetah video, but failed twice.

Welcome back.

thanks lol, actually I didn't fail. I finished after my last laptop had been destroyed, but there was some sort of drama going on and I remember just keeping the video to myself even though I was infamous for spending more time on the intro's and effects. Nice to see after all this time no body ever took my spot lel.

Quote from: Purple on June 02, 2013, 10:52:53 PM
Quote from: JustRK on June 02, 2013, 10:46:04 PM

Stay away game is bad and getting worse also there is no competition run while you still can

but welcome back I guess

you mean the old utopia, staff and redemption combined forces and have created a super force that can't be topped? I haven't trekked the guild forums yet, but I've got a feeling.

Quote from: MasterMerc on June 02, 2013, 10:54:57 PM
rk u r so kool

/cut4sarcasm

Toast

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on June 02, 2013, 11:03:54 PM
I was infamous for spending more time on the intro's and effects. Nice to see after all this time no body ever took my spot lel.
what do you mean 'nobody ever took my spot' ?

Godz

Epic xD

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

JustRK

June 02, 2013, 11:32:32 PM #9 Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 11:36:43 PM by JustRK
Quote from: Toast on June 02, 2013, 11:16:57 PM
hello, i think i remember you. :)

It's okay I remember you even before all of this when I was on the sinking ship of the error forums on acclaim xD

Quote from: Godz on June 02, 2013, 11:21:37 PM
Welcome back sir!

Quote from: Epic xD on June 02, 2013, 11:22:45 PM
rk m8 sup im lyfe l0ve u br0

Lyfey :D dat really you. I can't believe you're around lmao.

Quote from: Cooky on June 02, 2013, 11:20:51 PM
Quote from: JustRK on June 02, 2013, 11:03:54 PM
I was infamous for spending more time on the intro's and effects. Nice to see after all this time no body ever took my spot lel.
what do you mean 'nobody ever took my spot' ?

Well because there has always been dedicated gfx teams since the beginning of time on this place and a lot of the videos in the beginning were mediocre in quality and waaay too damn long. We had a small team going and collected a lot of user submitted clips for a video team, but as selene's comment suggests it fell apart. In the old bc I was part of video staff, but each time we got close some sh-  happened or the game took a dramatic turn that made the video irrelevant to current info.

Cooky

Cooky

sucks you missed the trailer contest then I guess

spiderstar

Yz

buddy. rk. buddy. whatsup man!?!

redemption & utopia DID combine forces into a super guild, yeah
DISCORD killyzkill

JustRK

Quote from: spiderstar on June 03, 2013, 03:45:46 AM
lol I briefly remember you.

Welcome back!

Thanks your name is familiar, but I feel like its been altered. So my pseudonyms, but hopefully in time Ill know you all well xD

Quote from: Yz on June 03, 2013, 04:11:59 AM
buddy. rk. buddy. whatsup man!?!

redemption & utopia DID combine forces into a super guild, yeah

Trickeh my good man, I CALLED IT. As soon as I heard "no competition" that's all I could think of since even up to now when I've probably long been kicked I have the user sig of a utopian -___- (aka kicked out of any normal room automatically hahaha). You guys probably changed msn's especially when Skype took over. Nice to see you're still doin your thing :3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-