May 05, 2024, 04:05:26 AMLatest Member: hvZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » Selling Dark Surge E Set, and Attack bot v3.

Selling Dark Surge E Set, and Attack bot v3.

Started by 1387saqr, March 10, 2013, 11:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1387saqr

Title says it all, starting offer on Dark surge E set will be 350mil, and for v3, we will see. Items are tradeable too depending on what you guys are willing to offer.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

vrhdn98v

I sell Dk head
your v3 bot and ds(e) and jack head
IGN:-Nebula-
Guild:Beta

1387saqr

"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

1387saqr

^bump I am also buying an elektra+7 set and Halloween Aura II.

]

lara538

March 12, 2013, 07:01:07 PM #4 Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 07:08:25 PM by lara538
I have the elektra :P
Offer?  ::)
Of course im not looking for much.
Maybe elek +7 set + jack + scritter E set blue for ds E set?
Or this^^ + R ef for v3?
Thanks anyway
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

1387saqr

Add something better than the Scritter E set, and we have a deal. =)

]

lara538

In the v3 or ds E?
I have to add:
Bout EF
Xmas Shoulder
Rudolf Shield
An extra elektra +7 head
Items on low server if u are interested
other E's that u arent interested probably
And also meteorium head that i wont add to my past offer cuz it would be overprice =P

Btw im not saying im adding all these:
U can choose 1,and depending more to be added on the offer or to substitute scritter E set.

Thanks anyway :)
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Robocop7ant

elektra +7 set, rudolf/xmas shoulder i think i have them both for 1yr.
and 50mill for v3 bot?
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-