May 02, 2024, 12:23:42 AMLatest Member: Ferbalkoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Yoshi's Farewell

Yoshi's Farewell

Started by Yoshi91, July 06, 2012, 02:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi91

Hi guy,

To those who cares or just curious about what's been happening to me, well... I think I have just grown too old. (Hah, 16 isn't much to some of you) In any case I had a really amazing time from first playing Bots Acclaim, old BC and to now the new BC with ZG. I'm kinda proud to say that I've stayed loyal to this game throughout; never once hacked and interestingly enough, never went to the other server. Although I have quit on various occasions because of pure lack of attention/boredom.

Right now I can't see myself ever devoting much time grinding, playing the game anymore so it's formally a quit from the game play. However I will forum once in a while, keep in touch with some of you. Probably going to play once in a while too if loads of Yoshi fwends r on. Laike piggy, momo, twicky, antii, toastii, bubu ~ :D ~
so okai, bai bai. i'll reply to dis post if anyone cares  :'(

sasuke6548

Awwwww man..... Bye Yoshi, it was very nice knowing you.  ;D  :'(

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Dillh

Quote from: Meteor on July 06, 2012, 03:09:03 PM
Bai yosh. 3:

Goodbye Yoshi, was nice knowing you a little bit bro. I hope you will not forget us here at Bout Cheetah.

Peace bro.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

hawk5005

July 06, 2012, 03:11:51 PM #4 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:12:20 PM by hawk5005
Bye snail, hope to see ya around once in a while.

daluzman123

Goodbye, Have a nice and safe life! Be sure to come back and drop by and talk to players and not be a stranger ^_^.

Have fun, Be Safe, Enjoy Life (:

~Mod Johnny

Gramps

Bye bye :)
Old bots, new bots, been here a few years and i hardly know you.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Toast

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 06, 2012, 03:11:51 PM
Bye snail, hope to see ya around once in a while.

OH I REMEMBER THAT. :P

Bai yoshi. ;c

Styx

You'll come back sooner or later, bots is just such a refreshing game to play after playing all dem AAA games, from FPS, adventure and whatnot, nothing is like bots, I mean nothing. The combat is soo much more player involved, which I love.

Yoshi91

haha snail. memory lane...
haha bots' been pretty much the only game i've played.
phanks peps !

jinhongzhu

Bai Yoshi. I'll miss u ALOT. Have fun in life and hope to see u pop in every once in a while :)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

zepher2211

You leave when I come back, why do you hate me
Powersurge
Headstrong

antisickness

lol^

Well we all had good times and- heck I don't think there were bad times. You were a fun character to be around and a pretty wierd one- in a good way. Hope life treats ya well n stuff

Toodles.   :)

Pokeh

droid zylon1

Quote from: Yoshi91 on July 06, 2012, 02:59:10 PM
Hi guy,

To those who cares or just curious about what's been happening to me, well... I think I have just grown too old. (Hah, 16 isn't much to some of you) In any case I had a really amazing time from first playing Bots Acclaim, old BC and to now the new BC with ZG. I'm kinda proud to say that I've stayed loyal to this game throughout; never once hacked and interestingly enough, never went to the other server. Although I have quit on various occasions because of pure lack of attention/boredom.

Right now I can't see myself ever devoting much time grinding, playing the game anymore so it's formally a quit from the game play. However I will forum once in a while, keep in touch with some of you. Probably going to play once in a while too if loads of Yoshi fwends r on. Laike piggy, momo, twicky, antii, toastii, bubu ~ :D ~
so okai, bai bai. i'll reply to dis post if anyone cares  :'(
why is zylon at? u and him grinded forevers in CC O.o.............bye come back every weekend to see us.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-