May 02, 2024, 05:15:32 AMLatest Member: OurdeBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Started by Allie, September 17, 2012, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: sasuke6548 on September 27, 2012, 01:10:08 AM
Quote from: Yz on September 27, 2012, 01:09:34 AM
Quote from: Allie on September 27, 2012, 12:30:37 AM
Quote from: Corr on September 26, 2012, 09:29:47 PM
Still trying to get WeeD to join Sanct? Some desperate people you are, I only asked him once and that was it.

Desperate much? Wait already said desperate. lmao

EDIT- I find it cool how your guildies can't see a fight to the end. Who knows he might have one, but then again. Not really

Still trying to be an antagonizing ***got?
Yea I don't have to say it again.
And if any of my guildies are being fgts tell me and ill yell at them.

Sasuke uses TD and sometimes Jura and rage quits the game before you can beat him.
Rice Wolf rage quits the game before you can beat him.
lol i don't use td ppl do 600s on me plus i use TS

I did 400s on you as a Ram.

Also Allie, Sasuke lies to you (his own leader) about what stats he uses.
gg
DISCORD killyzkill

sasuke6548

Quote from: Yz on September 27, 2012, 01:13:07 AM
Quote from: sasuke6548 on September 27, 2012, 01:10:08 AM
Quote from: Yz on September 27, 2012, 01:09:34 AM
Quote from: Allie on September 27, 2012, 12:30:37 AM
Quote from: Corr on September 26, 2012, 09:29:47 PM
Still trying to get WeeD to join Sanct? Some desperate people you are, I only asked him once and that was it.

Desperate much? Wait already said desperate. lmao

EDIT- I find it cool how your guildies can't see a fight to the end. Who knows he might have one, but then again. Not really

Still trying to be an antagonizing ***got?
Yea I don't have to say it again.
And if any of my guildies are being fgts tell me and ill yell at them.

Sasuke uses TD and sometimes Jura and rage quits the game before you can beat him.
Rice Wolf rage quits the game before you can beat him.
lol i don't use td ppl do 600s on me plus i use TS

I did 400s on you as a Ram.

Also Allie, Sasuke lies to you (his own leader) about what stats he uses.
gg
lol not lies when nuc said i was using TD and allie talked to me then i switched it to TS so go away tricks, always pick on me for some shit never anyone else but me

Yz

"never anyone else but me" that's exactly what EVERYONE who I disagree with says about me, lol

But okay that's fair enough I am just letting Allie know that you used TD in a FFA about 5 days ago. Chill d00d nothin' personal.
DISCORD killyzkill

sasuke6548

Quote from: Yz on September 27, 2012, 01:17:22 AM
"never anyone else but me" that's exactly what EVERYONE who I disagree with says about me, lol

But okay that's fair enough I am just letting Allie know that you used TD in a FFA about 5 days ago. Chill d00d nothin' personal.
ok sorry but it just gets annoying i feel that u hate me for some reason..

Corr

Don't forget he also uses Blaster/Jura in Holo during stakes games too.

Even going as far as abusing stakes too.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

sasuke6548

Quote from: Corr on September 27, 2012, 01:20:41 AM

abuse stakes? I've never used blaster

Pokeh

Allie

Yo corr go away.
ur srsly nothing but trouble to this thread, so will be deleting everything u post thats not constructive.

Corr

Quote from: sasuke6548 on September 27, 2012, 01:24:59 AM
Quote from: Corr on September 27, 2012, 01:20:41 AM

abuse stakes? I've never used blaster
Sorry I meant Jura.

@Fira, I TOLD YOU ON MSN, you ignore, where else do you want me to post cause I'll start making new threads about this stuff. I'm weening out the nubs from the cools. If you got a problem with that then stand in your own pool of hypocrisy. >___>, sorry mang it's just truths and honesty and cookies and cream.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Allie

if you have a problem with my guild members you should tell me in private. I never get MSNs from you.
I yell at every fgt I get a complaint from. Sasuke can tell you that.

Optimism

September 27, 2012, 01:57:48 AM #145 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 02:01:00 AM by Optimism
Corr, you camp all game and run 24/7 on your surge, while I chase you as a patch, rape and decimate you. So, if you wanna complain about other players, come out flop's corner for three seconds.

All you loser fools over at BE consistently complain how "uneven" the PvP here is at BC; however, we both know I rock your socks hard and long on any character.

At the highest levels, PvP is even on all bot types, given equal armors and TA.

But then again, all you newbs over at BE wouldn't know that, because you don't know what high level is.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

sasuke6548

Quote from: Allie on September 27, 2012, 01:56:35 AM
if you have a problem with my guild members you should tell me in private. I never get MSNs from you.
I yell at every fgt I get a complaint from. Sasuke can tell you that.
Yea. XD
also Fira?? Why people call u that? thats ur nickname? real name?

iwasbobo

Quote from: Optimism on September 27, 2012, 01:57:48 AM
Corr, you camp all game and run 24/7 on your surge, while I chase you as a patch, rape and decimate you. So, if you wanna complain about other players, come out flop's corner for three seconds.

All you loser fools over at BE consistently complain how "uneven" the PvP here is at BC; however, we both know I rock your socks hard and long on any character.

But then again, all you newbs over at BE wouldn't know that, because you don't know what high level is.

Just wondering, when did any of us "loser fools from BE" mention the unevenness in this thread. Where did that come from? Why are you smashing us for something we didn't do?

Did Corr or anyone else talk about a Surge being OP? Or any bot type, for that matter? No. You just brought that up yourself.

Oooo, an insult to our level. You got us good. /applywatertoaffectedarea Sorry that we aren't members. Most of us (me excluded) are level 172, without member.

Stop generalizing BE. Everyone has stopped it, yet you come back out of no where and begin slamming the entire server all over again. I have no problem with you anymore, Opti, but it's stuff like this that really used to get on my nerves. >_<

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Allie

Quote from: iwasbobo on September 27, 2012, 02:05:53 AM
Quote from: Optimism on September 27, 2012, 01:57:48 AM

Just wondering, when did any of us "loser fools from BE" mention the unevenness in this thread. Where did that come from? Why are you smashing us for something we didn't do?

Did Corr or anyone else talk about a Surge being OP? Or any bot type, for that matter? No. You just brought that up yourself.

Oooo, an insult to our level. You got us good. /applywatertoaffectedarea Sorry that we aren't members. Most of us (me excluded) are level 172, without member.

Stop generalizing BE. Everyone has stopped it, yet you come back out of no where and begin slamming the entire server all over again. I have no problem with you anymore, Opti, but it's stuff like this that really used to get on my nerves. >_<

I'd get started about how we don't generalize them for shit, they generalize us and you're a mother ****in retard to think otherwise, but that's off topic. So ya, no more posts bout dat.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-