Started by Thornz, February 09, 2014, 05:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 09, 2014, 07:37:58 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 09, 2014, 07:35:38 PM
Quote from: qolderman on February 09, 2014, 07:20:18 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 09, 2014, 07:05:02 PM
game went to **** lmao

BC is gonna die soon because of stuff like this. And if you guys want to revolt, stop playing, and stop foruming. Make them lose more money in the end, teaches them not to be greedy.
If you say this, why you still forum?

Lots of people still enjoy playing this game. They want it to become more popular, more items n stuffs
it'll die within two years max.
If your so hopefully of it's death why keep coming on forums? You always say you want game to die but your on here everyday.
I come here to see if anythings new, and sometimes add feedback. I have no intentions to ever play this game again because of the repetition, staff, Historian-like Admins, terrible competition, and the obsession of PvE.

I still forum because I somewhat enjoy the community - like 5-6 people. Not really that much anymore because most people don't come on anymore tho.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

-Speedy-

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 09, 2014, 08:33:32 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 09, 2014, 07:46:45 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on February 09, 2014, 07:37:58 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 09, 2014, 07:35:38 PM
Quote from: qolderman on February 09, 2014, 07:20:18 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 09, 2014, 07:05:02 PM
game went to **** lmao

BC is gonna die soon because of stuff like this. And if you guys want to revolt, stop playing, and stop foruming. Make them lose more money in the end, teaches them not to be greedy.
If you say this, why you still forum?

Lots of people still enjoy playing this game. They want it to become more popular, more items n stuffs
it'll die within two years max.
If your so hopefully of it's death why keep coming on forums? You always say you want game to die but your on here everyday.
I come here to see if anythings new, and sometimes add feedback. I have no intentions to ever play this game again because of the repetition, staff, Historian-like Admins, terrible competition, and the obsession of PvE.

I still forum because I somewhat enjoy the community - like 5-6 people. Not really that much anymore because most people don't come on anymore tho.

Ever heard of Skype?
^

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

mic99

You don't ask your friend what''s going on with BC on Skype, you'll get a plain answer. You go on the forums to look at the various topics and give your opinion/feedback on it.

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: mic99 on February 09, 2014, 08:40:18 PM
You don't ask your friend what''s going on with BC on Skype, you'll get a plain answer. You go on the forums to look at the various topics and give your opinion/feedback on it.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

123bomb123

I'm always on mobile, I don't use Skype.

because.

-Speedy-

He said he hates BC and will never come on it again. And that the only reason he's on forums if for his 5-6 friends who he could just talk to on skype.

#1 *Sector Nub*

MuzzaFuzza

+ Skype suck's, always crashes out for me on mobile.

IDiiL

Since koreans are best donators they won't get banned.
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

123bomb123

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 09, 2014, 08:53:32 PM
He said he hates BC and will never come on it again. And that the only reason he's on forums if for his 5-6 friends who he could just talk to on skype.
"I come here to see if anythings new, and sometimes add feedback. I have no intentions to ever play this game again"

I never said I hate BC, but I dislike it because of players like you.

because.

-Speedy-

Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 09, 2014, 09:01:04 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on February 09, 2014, 08:53:32 PM
"I come here to see if anythings new, and sometimes add feedback. I have no intentions to ever play this game again"

I never said I hate BC, but I dislike it because of players like you.
Feeling are mutual, I dislike people who constantly complain like you.

#1 *Sector Nub*

MuzzaFuzza

The most funniest thing about this whole post is that "-BMW-" probably doesn't even check the forums, so will never even see this topic.

Allie

Interesting fact,
*to my knowledge*, BMW has not hacked. I looked him up, selene as witness, and surprisingly, he's a legit dude.
However, there is something strange we're curious of, and that's that he hasn't played a single sector game since february 2nd. He was legit up to that point, confirmed.

No idea how he's getting xp now. The only thing we don't log is raid, and it doesn't give enough xp to rack up slot 1 does it?

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: Allie on February 09, 2014, 09:13:33 PM
The only thing we don't log is raid, and it doesn't give enough xp to rack up slot 1 does it?

Nope.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Allie on February 09, 2014, 09:13:33 PM
Interesting fact,
*to my knowledge*, BMW has not hacked. I looked him up, selene as witness, and surprisingly, he's a legit dude.
However, there is something strange we're curious of, and that's that he hasn't played a single sector game since february 2nd. He was legit up to that point, confirmed.

No idea how he's getting xp now. The only thing we don't log is raid, and it doesn't give enough xp to rack up slot 1 does it?
That's so odd how could he just stack up over 100m xp yet not even play any games.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Madprox

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 09, 2014, 09:29:39 PM
That's so odd how could he just stack up over 100m xp yet not even play any games.
Magic.  ::)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-