March 28, 2024, 09:56:20 AMLatest Member: donkey

Chat Box

Started by hawk5005, December 28, 2010, 06:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

We need an 'effing chat box on the site for when the servers are offline or we just wanna chat :P

Jeffalo13

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 28, 2010, 06:45:31 AM
We need an 'effing chat box on the site for when the servers are offline or we just wanna chat :P

It's called MSN.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

eco999

samih1996

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on December 28, 2010, 10:37:03 AM
It's called MSN.
Thats the stupidest reply ever "Its called MSN". What if we want to talk to our friends? We should have a system that allows as to talk to people in our friends list in game on the website. I am thinking that having the lobby chat also on the website would be a great thing.

LiquidChaos

Quote from: eco999 on December 28, 2010, 03:33:12 PM
Also some people don't have MSN.

let them make one & use www.ebuddy.com

Yz

Quote from: samih1996 on January 02, 2011, 03:45:27 PM
Thats the stupidest reply ever "Its called MSN". What if we want to talk to our friends? We should have a system that allows as to talk to people in our friends list in game on the website. I am thinking that having the lobby chat also on the website would be a great thing.

Its a good reply, because chat box and MSN are both Instant Messengers, you **** :/
DISCORD killyzkill

Redshadow

Quote from: samih1996 on January 02, 2011, 03:45:27 PM

We've been considering that, actually.

Shadow

A chat box is is a good idea though I personally like it better than MSN anyways
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

FatalMidna

Good points, but it would allow for less clutter. Do you want to have a seperate window for MSN and BoutCheetah Forum, or do you want both on one page?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-