May 01, 2024, 09:45:04 PMLatest Member: MINI

@ Tricky=Yz

Started by RAUDOG, October 24, 2011, 06:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAUDOG

You stated this.

THEMATIC GOT HIS BS LEGALLY, YOU SIR IN-FACT NEED TO GET YOUR INFO CORRECTLY, YOUR LIKE ALLIE, ALLIE IN -FACT DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT INFO HERSELF, SO SHE GOES AN INSULT THEMATIC OUT RIGHT WHICH WAS WRONG, I'LL POST THE CONVO WHICH THEMATIC HAD WITH ALLIE AND KEN, TRICKY U NEED NOT TO SAY WHAT YOU HAVE NO IDEAL WHAT TOOK PLACE.

Yz

I call legal BS, BS that was earned, through PvPing or buying. Not changing IP's. I know the story. I just have a definition of fairness. My apologies if this offended you.
DISCORD killyzkill

Click

I don't want to be a part of this argument but i will never say no for some free BS. After you think about this please do consider giving me BS, i really need some at the moment.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Yz

I am not bad-mouthing thematic. I respect thematic a lot more than I respect almost everyone else in this community. However that BS was spawned, not earned. And you having that BS now is no accomplishment. You've done a lot of great things, but this isn't anything you should be showing off.. I would keep it subtle if it was me.
DISCORD killyzkill

RAUDOG

Quote from: Yz on October 24, 2011, 06:13:47 PM
I call legal BS, BS that was earned, through PvPing or buying. Not changing IP's. I know the story. I just have a definition of fairness. My apologies if this offended you.
No you have not offended me at all, you just don't know what your talking about, and won't let no1 bad mouth thematic.

Yz

Dunno why our posts positions got switched but yeah lol.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Participating in an on site event, by the rules you were given by the staff, isn't legit? I think you're wrong on this one.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Hm, my bad, I worded it wrong in the original post. That BS wasn't earned, that's my point.
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Wut. It's legal to spawn bs through the site event o.o?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

antisickness

Quote from: asmit10 on October 24, 2011, 08:03:54 PM

Yea. It is perfectly "legal" to do so, however, if you take advantage of this by constantly changing IP, it isn't.

asmit10

Quote from: antisickness on October 24, 2011, 08:16:00 PM

Yea. It is perfectly "legal" to do so, however, if you take advantage of this by constantly changing IP, it isn't.

then why did thematic keep his bs if its not legal?
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

antisickness

Quote from: asmit10 on October 24, 2011, 08:16:46 PM

This is what I know (Could be false):

Thematic was given permission by Santa to do this, and hours/days later, a new rule that Allie put out made the manipulation of the event "illegal" and bannable. He didn't get punished because it was before said rule.

asmit10

Quote from: antisickness on October 24, 2011, 08:19:29 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on October 24, 2011, 08:16:46 PM

This is what I know (Could be false):

Thematic was given permission by Santa to do this, and hours/days later, a new rule that Allie put out made the manipulation of the event "illegal" and bannable. He didn't get punished because it was before said rule.

ahhh k.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie

I would like to, before I say this, mention that this is not a flame, nor troll, no nothing, but a simple question towards ICE.
Why do you still draw discord toward towards myself?
I did not intentionally mean to insult thematic in any way, nor did I -- you were not there, please do not "SAY WHAT YOU HAVE NO IDEAL WHAT TOOK PLACE."

In fact, I talk on Kenny's MSN just as much as he does; I have casual conversations with you all the time (ICE) and you only think down on it if and only if you know it's me.

Please settle down on the immaturity and/or hate towards my person; you are one of my most loyal members, I have no negative feelings towards you whatsoever, in fact it really saddens me when either of my top three "loyals" have any thoughts of quitting (Keum, Thematic and yourself).

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-