May 02, 2024, 11:09:33 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » @people dissing Allie

@people dissing Allie

Started by Cooky, August 08, 2012, 08:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

shut up. seriously.

As most of you probably know I used to be a GM on another private server, and I had to deal with their head admin. Their head admin is nothing compared to Allie. He is barely online ever, isnt willing to communicate over MSN, doesnt come on the forums everyday, and doesnt help the game and the community nearly as much as Allie does for Bout Cheetah. You guys should be thankful you have such an active and eager to help person as your head admin. Yea maybe you disagree with her about a lot of things or think she treats people wrongly or whatever your issue is.. just think.. at least she is doing something. Would you rather a head admin who actually does something, or one that does nothing?

Just something to think about

This is in no way me sucking up to Allie

123bomb123

August 08, 2012, 08:14:03 PM #1 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:59:13 AM by KillerPig
Quote from: Cooky on August 08, 2012, 08:07:44 PM
This is in no way me sucking up to Allie

LMAO.
i love allie alot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D
;D ;D
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

dude im staying out of this but i'd rather have the inactive guy cuz liberal democracy rules!

Nucleaon

August 08, 2012, 08:16:17 PM #3 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:59:36 AM by KillerPig
evo is gay. nuff said.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Cooky

August 08, 2012, 08:21:53 PM #4 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:00:10 AM by KillerPig
Quote from: Nucleaon on August 08, 2012, 08:16:17 PM
evo is gay. nuff said.
I did bash evo cuz their gay. And I never said all people are dissing Allie. Your post makes absolutely no sense at all.

NeoKiller

allie isnt willing to communicate over MSN  as well btw.
anyways, i actually to respect and appreciate all the work allie does for BC.
But i don't like her way to treat people, thats all.

Also I'm not gonna argue about it, that's just my opinion, I'm not dissing her either.

zomniethe4

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, whether they think she's shit or a god.

Zom

Cooky

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 08, 2012, 08:26:56 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, whether they think she's shit or a god.
of course. tell me something I dont know? I just wanted to put things in perspective for people.

zomniethe4

If half the community cared this would be helpful.

Zom

mo9

i don't really think allie needs anyone defending her
she's a big girl , she can do it herself
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

I don't feel I need to defend myself for anything. It is those who are "dissing" me who are wrong, and only following their leader. I do not feel a need to publically (or privately) debate anyone on private dealings, and being a just owner I accept having haters.

But I'd like to mention to the idiots thinking I have been neglecting them lately -- I put Tricky in charge for a reason. You need something, you talk to him. I didn't put someone else in charge just to still do all the work.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

...wtf lol
cookie why would you make this thread

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Selene

I have no idea why you would make a topic about this, well I do, but it's just starting fights and turning into a hate topic.

Request a lock before this gets out of control

KillerPig

k so it's settled then that we as people are entitled to our own opinion?
k cool lock

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-