May 09, 2024, 05:02:11 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Membership question

Membership question

Started by Krasorias, September 10, 2012, 08:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krasorias

Hello guys, I am thinking of buying membership but I'm not completely sure I can keep being subscribed constantly and I have a question regarding that. I searched the forums but didn't come accros this question so I let myself create this thread. I'm not even completely sure it should go here, but anyways.

When you reach level 172 with a non-member account you stop leveling but you still get experience. When you get a membership this experience is converted to the corresponding level if it weren't for the 172 cap. However, when you cancel the membership you are returned to level 172 again.

2 questions:

First, If I, for example, get to level 221 but then cancel the membership and become level 172 again, will I keep this experience to level 221? So when I buy membership again, will I be level 221 again?

Second, If I, for example, have armor that is for level 211 on me but then I cancel my membership, and return to level 172, will that armor still be on me or in my inventory. What will happen to any gear that you have on yourself when you get your level lowered and the level of the gear being higher than level 172?

P.S. this line here is totally non-related to the subject above, but I wanna ask here and not create a new thread for it. can someone briefly explain what Elite gear is? how you get it etc. and is there a thread made for that topic. (I have played BOTS but BoutCheetah is really different so don't hate if I'm asking stupid questions)

Thanks for reading!  ;D

KillerPig

1. yes
2. if ur wondering if the armor will get deleted or something, then no. if theres space in ur inventory, the armor will come off and appear there. if ur inventory is full, ull still be wearing the armor, but ull get 0 stats
3. u get elite gear from sector (very rare). it has the same stats as +5 gear of the normal version. ex: trilicor E has stats of trilicor +5

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Krasorias

Quote from: KillerPig on September 10, 2012, 09:00:34 PM
1. yes
2. if ur wondering if the armor will get deleted or something, then no. if theres space in ur inventory, the armor will come off and appear there. if ur inventory is full, ull still be wearing the armor, but ull get 0 stats
3. u get elite gear from sector (very rare). it has the same stats as +5 gear of the normal version. ex: trilicor E has stats of trilicor +5

thanks for the quick response pig

p.s. i still have dibs on the gigas :D

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-