May 09, 2024, 12:17:16 PMLatest Member: Avast
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Should I quit bout cheetah

Should I quit bout cheetah

Started by Cooky, September 11, 2012, 04:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cooky quit bout cheetah

yes
5 (25%)
no
11 (55%)
you should take a break and maybe come back another time
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Cooky

Hi guys

I have been all depressed today and I realized that whenever I go on the forums or in-game I get my feelings hurt. It seems to me that the majority of people seemingly hate me, especially staff, which makes me feel very left out and sad. I have been trying to earn mod back and have been working really hard reporting rulebreakers and being active every day and doing my event but it seems like its going no where because tricky hates me and I dont think his opinion of me will ever change. Yes I do still have fun playing the game, but its just that lately it seems like more often then not I finish playing in a worse mood then when I started.

I made this poll to see what other people think. What would you do in my situation? Should I quit now? Should I leave and maybe come back later? Or would you rather see me stay?  This is in no way a 'post nice things about me so I feel good about myself' thread, I mean, I dont really even expect people to have many nice things to say anyway, mostly for good reason. Since coming to bout cheetah I have struggled to get along with everybody despite my best efforts. But I want everyone to know that the person behind the keyboard is a lot different then the person many of you perceive me to be by the things I say and do both in-game and on the forums. I have struggled with that too.

And to all of my haters from bout evo who might read this, no I do not regret my decision to leave your game.

cascaval123

don't quit bro
just don't care about other opinions

Xx Itz Ian

Ur taking internet to srs.
Just play the game and ignore the staff. When they keep insulting you by pming etc report them.
If you don't like the game you should leave, but don't leave because of others.

I don't even know the reason ppl hate you.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Purple

You can't get mod if you try to get it.

someone is going to hate you untill you quit. you cant do shit about that.

It doesnt matter if tricky likes you or not, I don't see why you make his opinion so important.

^**** im special xd

cascaval123

Quote from: Purple on September 11, 2012, 05:15:56 AM

It doesnt matter if tricky likes you or not, I don't see why you make his opinion so important.
he not quited,he got demoded

Purple

Quote from: cascaval123 on September 11, 2012, 05:23:38 AM
Quote from: Purple on September 11, 2012, 05:15:56 AM

he not quited,he got demoded
when did I say he quit?

^**** im special xd

xbaras

September 11, 2012, 05:46:45 AM #6 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 06:00:04 AM by xbaras
Think what other people would say before you post or comment.

We've all made our own stupid mistakes, especially me lol  ::) . I think it took guts to speak up for yourself publicly and I appreciate that.

Quote from: Cooky on September 11, 2012, 04:10:00 AM
I have been trying to earn mod back.
Once I made an application to join staff as a moderator. It got denied about 8 times.

Boutcheetah is a fast-paced enjoyable game, so don't let other people ruin it for you.  :) Like the other dude said, you'll always have someone that hates you. I can't say everyone likes me, but you know what? Screw the retards, boutcheetah is fun!

Get online, let me level you a bit   :P

cascaval123

why double post?
yyou can simply edit the first one

hawk5005

September 11, 2012, 06:44:34 AM #8 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:03:05 AM by hawk5005
In life it's good to be stubborn and persevering, don't give up.

Scythe

ye quit like everyone else and dis game dies slowly
Don't think, feel

Yz

Implying anyone hates him enough to care if he quits or not... @hawk
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Quote from: Yz on September 11, 2012, 07:01:00 AM
I was trying to be nice.

xbaras

If you have nothing good to say, please don't say it. Now is not the time to insult someone already upset.

Yz

Quote from: xbaras on September 11, 2012, 07:10:10 AM
If you have nothing good to say, please don't say it. Now is not the time to insult someone already upset.

Lucky I didn't say anything bad. I basically said no one hates him to the point that they want him to quit, meaning we have no preference.

If you are just going to spam, please don't post at all.
DISCORD killyzkill

xbaras

Sorry, I thought you meant that people hate him too much to care. Misunderstanding, you understand :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-