May 03, 2024, 08:52:31 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Anyone remember...

Anyone remember...

Started by Jeffalo13, September 11, 2010, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S

Meteor

Ye I remember those guys,I remember also when the VSM guild died ;o

(click to show/hide)

Polar Bear

Fyah

I was in it I think, for a few days.
Someone made me an account in it with VSM in it.

iwasbobo

Some guy tried to remake it. "Honourary_VSM". He tried to make me join. I bet if I had, the guild may have gotten some members. =O

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Fyah

Quote from: iwasbobo on September 12, 2010, 06:33:35 PM
Some guy tried to remake it. "Honourary_VSM". He tried to make me join. I bet if I had, the guild may have gotten some members. =O
Your not that big bobo.
Don't try to tell me the truth.

iwasbobo

It would have been like Gavin's guild, Flawless. Not all pros, but decent people from in-game. >_>

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Raykion

I remember now, they kicked me out of their rooms because me and Dark kept beating them.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Raykion on September 12, 2010, 07:15:11 PM
I remember now, they kicked me out of their rooms because Dark and I kept beating them.

Grammar Police has saved the day.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Str8F335h

Polar Bear

Someone should remake the guild.

Yes, yes.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

GavinGill

Quote from: iwasbobo on September 12, 2010, 07:06:22 PM
It would have been like Gavin's guild, Flawless. Not all pros, but decent people from in-game. >_>
Hey now, Flawless actually had the most BvB depth in it's prime when compared to other guilds that were active during that time, including ZeaL. D:< Starscream, Harsh/DeadlyArsenal, Tae/Killrmonkey, Uriel, Smash, Dp, Valribot/Mechabeta, Mihax, etc.

WithoutFlaw failed though. :P

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

iwasbobo

Pssst. DP sucked at Base.

Yeah, but it was made up of lots of active in-gamers, too. Random guys I never had heard of came into my rooms in that guild. =O

GavinGill

@ Dp: Lmao, point taken. xD

@ Randoms: You should have BvBed with us moar, a lot of the praw BvBers on BOTS!! weren't too well known but a lot of them would have destroyed a bunch of the "top PvPers." Take TTW/Ninja for example, hardly anyone knew about him on the forums.

Btw, get online in an hour or so and teach me that push pl0x. I tried it yesterday but failed epicly.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-