May 04, 2024, 02:59:48 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Best Bot Type !

Best Bot Type !

Started by Click, September 01, 2011, 05:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Is The Best Bot Type ?

Surge
11 (47.8%)
Ram
5 (21.7%)
Patch
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: September 08, 2011, 05:17:05 AM

mhj

Quote from: koolwolf2 on September 01, 2011, 11:51:37 AM
Quote from: mhj on September 01, 2011, 11:47:39 AM
I don't have a favourite, I use patch the most since I do 215 a lot. I use surge to kills the week mobs in 215 when I play with another play whom has a high amount of BS. I would say surge & patch since I rarely use ram. Ram is only for 204 :)
And 221 RAM = KING OF SECTOR

All pros use it

Not true. GM's who has GM gun will ofc. be surge.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

koolwolf2

Quote from: mhj on September 01, 2011, 12:42:02 PM
Quote from: koolwolf2 on September 01, 2011, 11:51:37 AM
Quote from: mhj on September 01, 2011, 11:47:39 AM
I don't have a favourite, I use patch the most since I do 215 a lot. I use surge to kills the week mobs in 215 when I play with another play whom has a high amount of BS. I would say surge & patch since I rarely use ram. Ram is only for 204 :)
And 221 RAM = KING OF SECTOR

All pros use it

Not true. GM's who has GM gun will ofc. be surge.
Well not everyone has a Gm gun

Newest one:

BonzoDog

Quote from: Tricky on September 01, 2011, 10:28:03 AM
Quote from: BonzoDog on September 01, 2011, 10:18:18 AM
Patch -The TANK of BoutCheetah

Patch -Lots more HP on Patch Sets
Patch -Lots more Base damage on Patch Sets
Patch -They do A LOT more damage on Sector mini-bosses / bosses
Patch -Take virtually NO damage against Transed Players & bosses (with mass Trans Defense)
Patch -Can destroy Bases in a matter of seconds (With Trans Attack)
Patch -They look pretty god damn awesome
Patch -Patch's Uppercut skill recharges twice as fast as Surge. (meaning you have the ability to spam it)
Patch -The higher the level parts, the more patch overtakes the other two Bots in Base Damage & HP.
Patch -Does not need to trans - ever (this is because your Trans Attack & Trans Defense only work un-transed)

~W~I~N~

Nice, and

Surge -beats patch

Yeah thats only due to speed in PvP, if u add everything together Patch is the best overall as it has most abilities.

koolwolf2

All I see patches doing is campin other than that the prolly suck
Newest one:

Iridion

Quote from: BonzoDog on September 01, 2011, 01:02:35 PM
Quote from: Tricky on September 01, 2011, 10:28:03 AM

Patch -Take virtually NO damage against Transed Players & bosses (with mass Trans Defense)
Patch -Patch's Uppercut skill recharges twice as fast as Surge. (meaning you have the ability to spam it)
Patch -The higher the level parts, the more patch overtakes the other two Bots in Base Damage & HP.
Patch -Does not need to trans - ever (this is because your Trans Attack & Trans Defense only work un-transed)

~W~I~N~

Nice, and

Surge -beats patch

Yeah thats only due to speed in PvP, if u add everything together Patch is the best overall as it has most abilities.

no

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Click

September 01, 2011, 03:16:08 PM #35 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:40:51 PM by hawk5005
Quote from: hawk5005 on September 01, 2011, 09:05:42 AM
Quote from: koolwolf2 on September 01, 2011, 08:34:51 AM
Quote from: zepher1 on September 01, 2011, 08:24:34 AM
Patch -Sector Bosses
Patch-Transed Players
Patch-Bases

Patch wins
Rams - Everything
Rams - Transed vs untransed (Except patches it would be suicide)
Rams - Transed vs base
Surge - Shoots you to death.
Surge - Runs from transes.
Surge - Transes and runs after you.
Pwnd, Surge Iz Da Best !
Quote from: Vortax on September 01, 2011, 03:19:24 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on September 01, 2011, 10:23:53 AM

~W~I~N~

A surge can rape a patch easily.
A surge can easily rape a ram too, nuf said, surge iz the best !

Quote from: Vortax on September 01, 2011, 03:18:45 PM
Quote from: Tricky on September 01, 2011, 09:32:09 AM
lawl but this is best bot not best looking bot
True Dat.

Stop double/ triple posting, you need to learn that there is a "modify" button, this is a verbal warning.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Click

Click

~W~I~N~

A surge can easily rape a ram too, nuf said, surge iz the best !

mhj

~W~I~N~

Patch is of no use if you do not have a huge amount of BS if you ask me.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meta

vortax stop double/triple, learn to edit your first post >.>

zepher1

~W~I~N~

Back it up

KillerPig

September 01, 2011, 07:33:06 PM #41 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:33:47 PM by KillerPig

Patch -Lots more HP on Patch Sets (Lot's more Speed, Ranged Attack, and Evade on Surges.)
Patch -Lots more Base damage on Patch Sets  (As can a Surge with high enough RA)
Patch -They do A LOT more damage on Sector mini-bosses / bosses (As can a Surge with high enough RA)
Patch -Take virtually NO damage against Transed Players & bosses (with mass Trans Defense) (A Surge can outrun those slow ass transes/spam epic gun damage on them)
Patch -Can destroy Bases in a matter of seconds (With Trans Attack) (As can a Surge with enough RA)
Patch -They look pretty god damn awesome (Surges are more awesome)
Patch -Patch's Uppercut skill recharges twice as fast as Surge. (meaning you have the ability to spam it) (Surges run twice as fast as fatty Rams and Patches.)
Patch -The higher the level parts, the more patch overtakes the other two Bots in Base Damage & HP. (This is a repeat of two other qualities a patch has...)
Patch -Does not need to trans - ever (this is because your Trans Attack & Trans Defense only work un-transed) (Surges don't need to trans because they can outrun them slow bitches even without the boost of trans run speed.)

~W~I~N~

~F~A~I~L~

Do I win?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

BonzoDog

Quote from: KillerPig on September 01, 2011, 07:33:06 PM

Patch -Lots more HP on Patch Sets (Lot's more Speed, Ranged Attack, and Evade on Surges.)
Patch -Lots more Base damage on Patch Sets  (As can a Surge with high enough RA)
Patch -They do A LOT more damage on Sector mini-bosses / bosses (As can a Surge with high enough RA)
Patch -Take virtually NO damage against Transed Players & bosses (with mass Trans Defense) (A Surge can outrun those slow ass transes/spam epic gun damage on them)
Patch -Can destroy Bases in a matter of seconds (With Trans Attack) (As can a Surge with enough RA)
Patch -They look pretty god damn awesome (Surges are more awesome)
Patch -Patch's Uppercut skill recharges twice as fast as Surge. (meaning you have the ability to spam it) (Surges run twice as fast as fatty Rams and Patches.)
Patch -The higher the level parts, the more patch overtakes the other two Bots in Base Damage & HP. (This is a repeat of two other qualities a patch has...)
Patch -Does not need to trans - ever (this is because your Trans Attack & Trans Defense only work un-transed) (Surges don't need to trans because they can outrun them slow bitches even without the boost of trans run speed.)

~W~I~N~

~F~A~I~L~

Do I win?

No. all you meant there by what you posted was that surge can win in PvP, I know that, but if this kid wants an answer to the "overall" best, then he should listen to me. I love how you always reply to me pig <3 u babe <3 hahah.

antisickness

Mini bot (Spike Sat bish) > big bot.
Yeah...

hawk5005

So wrong.
Patches let everyone trans and then hit them with their overpowered TA, when they untrans, the patches trans so that they can gain a little speed and finish off everyone.
If you have the least logic you will see that I am right. ( assuming that no one else in the room is a patch )

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-