May 04, 2024, 12:57:14 AMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Hmmmm long time....

Hmmmm long time....

Started by Shadow, October 11, 2011, 04:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Yeah CorrWhore.. ****in' burn! If I were you I'd be really offended by that little twist~

Don't see what the big dealio is about being first player.
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

w.e i was the 6th member to join the community (forum)
Good all times!!!
Remember almost everything ;P
<br />

KillerPig

No one told me BC existed. I was sad cuz I couldn't play Bots.  :'(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on October 18, 2011, 08:12:10 AM
I see no Enchanted in the name BoutCheetah do you ?  I was the first person who was not a coder to ever play it which Allie proved in her post get over it CorrWhore try convincing yourself your right but in the end your wrong, as usual.
You're Shadow. Not Khaos.

Point proven.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

That's my forum name noob from when the website was taken down I had to re-register my forum name but someone stole Khaos from me.  But I am and always will be Khaos in-game so get over it my point is still proven you lose again, gg sir :).  Way to be pro at failing.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on October 19, 2011, 04:04:47 PM
That's my forum name noob from when the website was taken down I had to re-register my forum name but someone stole Khaos from me.  But I am and always will be Khaos in-game so get over it my point is still proven you lose again, gg sir :).  Way to be pro at failing.
Excuse

I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

Once again ask Allie or Kenny and they will tell you....again.  Corr get over it you can't win this one, your just making yourself look like an even bigger moron than you already are.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Corr

I do it for the lulz.

Yz

Quote from: Shadow on October 19, 2011, 09:17:57 PM
Once again ask Allie or Kenny and they will tell you....again.  Corr get over it you can't win this one, your just making yourself look like an even bigger moron than you already are.

corr wins. you got trolled hard.

k now that everyone knows you're back, i lock
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-