May 03, 2024, 09:01:57 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » One tortured korean

One tortured korean

Started by Allie, September 19, 2010, 01:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: Fyah on September 21, 2010, 09:31:54 AM
Most racism isn't towards koreans.
60% of the people think of china before korea.
Also, North Korea isn't South Korea but they are the same race, they just don't do the same things.
No need to hate on south if they are allies with the US, and the Secretary General being a Skorean himself.

I don't just say this to defend my race.
I say this so that you don't get the wrong idea about ones race.

I don't dislike koreans.
I'll first ignore Lugia, he's clueless.
I was saying most racism is towards koreans, the only racism I see towards chinese are that they're cheap, which is quite true, which is why everything you buy in the US was made in China.
Most other racism in America towards asians are towards asians themselves, rather than a race (korean, japanese, chinese).

Fyah

September 21, 2010, 06:02:23 PM #46 Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 06:04:52 PM by Fyah
Quote from: Allie on September 21, 2010, 05:23:03 PM
I don't dislike koreans.
I was saying most racism is towards koreans, the only racism I see towards chinese are that they're cheap, which is quite true, which is why everything you buy in the US was made in China.
Most other racism in America towards asians are towards asians themselves, rather than a race (korean, japanese, chinese).
Your mind isn't too open if you only see the stereotype that chinese are cheap.
China isn't cheap, US is cheap by buying the cheap shiz that China makes. China is rich. You can't say that about every chinese person out there.
Racism isn't just towards asians(not gonna repeat why there are not as much korean racism as you mentioned) It's towards blacks, mexicans, and asians, and white(almost none)
Just depends on where you live and the people you are seeing and how they react to different races.

Allie. It's very interesting to discuss stuff with you.

Allie

Quote from: Allie on September 21, 2010, 05:23:03 PM
I don't dislike koreans.

Agreed.
You're funner than most other people when it comes to arguing.
>;o

Fyah

Quote from: Allie on September 21, 2010, 06:10:58 PM
Agreed.
You're funner than most other people when it comes to arguing.
>;o
Same goes for you.

Kevin

If the chinese Gold Farmers come, Ima ****ing start playing. I'll earn big ass bucks.

lugiaXDG009

^

LOL'D

@allie: not clueless just very open minded and hopefull and on occasion optimistic
< by surgeypurgey

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-