May 03, 2024, 03:03:13 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » About the new update.

About the new update.

Started by Rebuck, April 25, 2013, 09:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebuck

To all admiins and staff i with all of the bout cheetah players are annoied with this update. Taking away coins from matches and making then only avalible to buy from other players where they are way over prised. Taking tcs from shop and nerfing gigas from items u get in the sector games. It's a joke its not fun no one likes it but yet you still think its better for bots. It's not, no one gains from this update and it's just not fun to play the game. I am asking for a vote to be held to turn the game back to its former ways and make us players happy. Thank you please read and get back to my asap.

pwnage55

~IGN: Disciple~
~LVL:140~

Thornz

April 25, 2013, 09:18:01 PM #2 Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:30:11 PM by Thornz
Quote from: Rebuck on April 25, 2013, 09:14:24 PM
To all admiins and staff i with all of the bout cheetah players are annoied with this update. Taking away coins from matches and making then only avalible to buy from other players where they are way over prised. Taking tcs from shop and nerfing gigas from items u get in the sector games. It's a joke its not fun no one likes it but yet you still think its better for bots. It's not, no one gains from this update and it's just not fun to play the game. I am asking for a vote to be held to turn the game back to its former ways and make us players happy. Thank you please read and get back to my asap.
-1 It needed to be done for the economy. The economy was freaking shot. Altough.....I think a better solution would have been to erase all coins from the game and start over with a new system...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Rebuck

you wanna know why the economy is shot? Cause of the damn zylon shop the just bought people in the game gigas who didn't earn jack crap.

ghostkid17

Actually the economy has been shot for a long time. Long before the Zylon shop was even here. Because the Zylon shop adds more items and no gigas it should be lowering the prices of things.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Rebuck

Items=sell and when u sell u get gigas.....

Thornz

Quote from: Rebuck on April 25, 2013, 09:24:10 PM
Items=sell and when u sell u get gigas.....
Yeah, but someone already had the gigas, and buying from zylon shop doesn't actually generate more gigas, it just generates items...

Not pants

Selene

April 25, 2013, 09:31:12 PM #7 Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:37:05 PM by Selene
It's like I have to repeat myself a thousand times, but yet I knew this would happen (not everyone agrees on updates). We did this because the coins people had/have is crazy and completely ruining the game. We did this because we need to drop the coin economy and make it more stable. Taking it away from Sector is the best way possible to drop the coin economy. When it becomes more stable, we will slowly reintroduce coins back into the game, but for now you will have to mange with the new way.

The reality is that not everyone is going to like the updates we bring to the game and of course we know there is a risk, but everything we do is a risk.

Just think about it, coins will eventually come back, but hey look on the bright side coin value have increased.

Thornz

Another problem is that there is no way to burn gigas in this game besides multipliers, guild add-ons, and combining coupons. And most players don't spend their money on these things.  There need to be more expensive things in the shop that ppl are actually willing to buy, so as to burn some of the in-game currency....

Not pants

MagicXR

medchiller

Quote from: Thornz on April 25, 2013, 09:35:02 PM
Another problem is that there is no way to burn gigas in this game besides multipliers, guild add-ons, and combining coupons. And most players don't spend their money on these things.  There need to be more expensive things in the shop that ppl are actually willing to buy, so as to burn some of the in-game currency....
I have been thinking about this as well. An idea I had that would reduce Gigas and reduce coins (slower) would be to have coins trade able (in the shop) for an unruly price of Gigas. No one would buy 100 coins for 10m gigas (just an example) unless they really needed it and no one in the right mind would stock up on them. In doing this it would also get rid of gigas via the shop. I know it would slightly slow the decrease of coins from the game but later this could be done to re-introduce coins after they have been reduced. It has some flaws but it's just an idea.  :)

Rebuck

It has many flaws. The new interface is amazing i love it but the items of taking away these items have make so many players quit so theres no rime or reason into it. the eco is not bad people work for the coins and gigas it not free.

Madprox

Quote from: Rebuck on April 25, 2013, 10:14:04 PM
It has many flaws. The new interface is amazing i love it but the items of taking away these items have make so many players quit so theres no rime or reason into it. the eco is not bad people work for the coins and gigas it not free.
look at gigas/coins ranking top 5.
Eco is bad.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

medchiller

Quote from: Rebuck on April 25, 2013, 10:14:04 PM
Please point out the flaws, so that I can think of ways to improve it. Idk about you but the economy of BC is horrible. People hardly work for their coins, I got 100k coins in less than and hour. When I played BoutCheetah before (years ago) you would get very few coins and you would have to make your decisions wisely about what to buy. Now it just seems that we can have all the transes, merc's, wings etc. we want.

sasuke6548

ok i come back from a little break and so much changed.... Then how will we be able to even obtain coins?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-