May 03, 2024, 11:20:43 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » About the new update.

About the new update.

Started by Rebuck, April 25, 2013, 09:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebuck

and selene thats such bs about not spawning ive talked to other gms and admins they tell me that if they ask for something they will get it spawned.

Rebuck

Allie how am i illogical your just afraid if we had a vote everyone would hate your updates.

Selene

Quote from: Rebuck on April 25, 2013, 11:53:14 PM
and selene thats such bs about not spawning ive talked to other gms and admins they tell me that if they ask for something they will get it spawned.
Yes that's true, but the thing is we cannot give it to anyone nor will it be on Rankings - it's removed.

Allie

Not you, the other guy.
And with that statement, you lost all credibility aswell.

Rebuck

Allie have a vote then if your not afraid. Selene I know you can't give the items away but if you dont' have to buy the items legit thats the reason the gms and admins all have a lot of gigas cus they don't have to pay for anything.

Allie

Players are selfish. Players are greedy. If it was up to the players, majority would rule tier 3 in the shop, and a spawn command.
It's up to a company to decide what's best for the game. I understand you were spoiled, but you have to learn to not be a brat someday. Our game has a worse economy than the US right now. I think this is a better strategy than wiping everything.

After all, would you prefer I delete all your gigas and coins? How about that vote, cause that's the alternative.

Selene

Quote from: Rebuck on April 25, 2013, 11:58:08 PM
Allie have a vote then if your not afraid. Selene I know you can't give the items away but if you dont' have to buy the items legit thats the reason the gms and admins all have a lot of gigas cus they don't have to pay for anything.
I, Mater, Metoer, ZeroUH, and Spider don't have gigas nor coins spawned.

Thornz

Does not show on rankings... Derp ::)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Rebuck

Wtf stop flaming, You honestly players want t3 in shop....no its called working for astuff just like what everyone did in this game to get there items your just greedy for irl money and wont take a good opinion from anyone even if it would help this eco and game. This is a game with probs 50 active players so you really think the eco is the big problem, maybe you should start getting more customers first then worry about the other problems.

Rebuck

Quote from: Paroxysm on April 26, 2013, 12:04:04 AM
should just remove every in game currency and box drops since every rare is on zylon shop
yea and all the coin items in the in game shop should be turn to gigas raise the price on all but turn em to gigas then no one would need coins.

Materger

Quote from: Selene on April 26, 2013, 12:00:59 AM

^This, if anything most players are richer then me in gigas/coins. Lolz
idk why rebuck is complaining nobody really had to work hard for their coin/gigas/items it's always been pretty easy to get those things.
The t3 thing Allie said was an example showing how greedy ppl are like the crying for coins to be back.

Turning coin items to gigas wat omg back to youtube

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

spiderstar

Yep, the only spawned items I own are the following: GM Set, Omniscient (Staff Set), Zylon Flags, and the GM Gun.  
Pretty much what you usually get when you become a GM though.  

Actually many people don't have to pay for anything.  I myself only pay for Member Flags and occasionally a II skill when I need it.  I'm sure many other players can say the same things as there are many items that are OP + Perm.

E.G
MetoJack + Perm Jack (Heads)
Guild Flag (Flag)
Attack Bot V3, Dark Bot V3, Walker Bro (MiniBot)
Dark Meto (Gun)
Any EF.

So we're not rich because we're GM's.
It's because most of us have been playing the game for awhile to actually get these items during the events so we don't need to buy them after the event (as have many other players in this game).

Selene

Quote from: Rebuck on April 26, 2013, 12:03:42 AM
Wtf stop flaming, You honestly players want t3 in shop....no its called working for astuff just like what everyone did in this game to get there items your just greedy for irl money and wont take a good opinion from anyone even if it would help this eco and game. This is a game with probs 50 active players so you really think the eco is the big problem, maybe you should start getting more customers first then worry about the other problems.
Only if you could understand... First no one is flaming, second if we *did* have a vote everyone would choose "bring coins back to Sector" because they all want the easy way. The thing is this game is already easy compare to other games.

I don't know why you continue to argue. It's not like coins will be gone from Sector forever.

123bomb123

Quote from: Paroxysm on April 26, 2013, 12:10:05 AM
Quote from: Rebuck on April 26, 2013, 12:07:03 AM
Quote from: Paroxysm on April 26, 2013, 12:04:04 AM
should just remove every in game currency and box drops since every rare is on zylon shop
yea and all the coin items in the in game shop should be turn to gigas raise the price on all but turn em to gigas then no one would need coins.
>economy is bad
>200 active players

i lol'd hard @ coin removal. its not going to do shit, it will remove like 1m gigas from game.
hyperbole
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Rebuck

Quote from: Materger on April 26, 2013, 12:09:12 AM

^This, if anything most players are richer then me in gigas/coins. Lolz
idk why rebuck is complaining nobody really had to work hard for their coin/gigas/items it's always been pretty easy to get those things.
The t3 thing Allie said was an example showing how greedy ppl are like the crying for coins to be back.

Turning coin items to gigas wat omg back to youtube
Why n ot turn everything to gigas it would put gigas into the shop where they don't go into another players hand and stop the flow of gigas from player to player and then you can take coins out of game.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-