May 03, 2024, 05:10:03 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » About the new update.

About the new update.

Started by Rebuck, April 25, 2013, 09:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

Quote from: Selene on April 26, 2013, 12:09:47 AM
Quote from: Rebuck on April 26, 2013, 12:03:42 AM
Wtf stop flaming, You honestly players want t3 in shop....no its called working for astuff just like what everyone did in this game to get there items your just greedy for irl money and wont take a good opinion from anyone even if it would help this eco and game. This is a game with probs 50 active players so you really think the eco is the big problem, maybe you should start getting more customers first then worry about the other problems.
Only if you could understand... First no one is flaming, second if we *did* have a vote everyone would choose "bring coins back to Sector" because they all want the easy way. The thing is this game is already easy compare to other games.

I would vote against coins coming back, and so would most other high level players. IT IS BEST FOR THE ECONOMY.

Also, if you think that the wealthiest people in the game are only wealthy because they are staff, think again. FireY and I Love Money (both top 5 gigas) are both non-staff.  And I'm pretty sure that I Love Money got most of his gigas by selling TCs that he bought with coins, because coins were sooooo easy to get ::)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Selene

Quote from: Rebuck on April 26, 2013, 12:12:38 AM
Quote from: Materger on April 26, 2013, 12:09:12 AM
Quote from: Selene on April 26, 2013, 12:00:59 AM
Quote from: Rebuck on April 25, 2013, 11:58:08 PM
Allie have a vote then if your not afraid. Selene I know you can't give the items away but if you dont' have to buy the items legit thats the reason the gms and admins all have a lot of gigas cus they don't have to pay for anything.
I, Mater, Metoer, ZeroUH, and Spider don't have gigas nor coins spawned.

^This, if anything most players are richer then me in gigas/coins. Lolz
idk why rebuck is complaining nobody really had to work hard for their coin/gigas/items it's always been pretty easy to get those things.
The t3 thing Allie said was an example showing how greedy ppl are like the crying for coins to be back.

Turning coin items to gigas wat omg back to youtube
Why n ot turn everything to gigas it would put gigas into the shop where they don't go into another players hand and stop the flow of gigas from player to player and then you can take coins out of game.
Then we would have a gigas problem (which we do already).
I'm not going to post towards your posts anymore because you seem to fail at every time.

123bomb123

If you convert everything to gigas, doesn't that mess up gigas then [not saying it's not atm but, wouldn't it mess it more]

Wiping the game is gonna make players mad and there's no way to please everyone, so move on, heuehe
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Rebuck

Quote from: Paroxysm on April 26, 2013, 12:10:05 AM
Quote from: Rebuck on April 26, 2013, 12:07:03 AM
Quote from: Paroxysm on April 26, 2013, 12:04:04 AM
should just remove every in game currency and box drops since every rare is on zylon shop
yea and all the coin items in the in game shop should be turn to gigas raise the price on all but turn em to gigas then no one would need coins.
>economy is bad
>200 active players

i lol'd hard @ coin removal. its not going to do shit, it will remove like 1m gigas from game.
yup para im with you it will do jack shit and do nothing and selene the reason people play this game is cus it fun and easy.

Rebuck

Selene then stop posting on my thread and go away. Did i ask for you to post? nope.

Allie

I'm gonna go ahead and lock. It's turning to spam.
Your point is taken and noted, but invalid. What we did was necessary. I don't need you and paro spamming my forum with your opinion. If it was contained in one thread (in an orderly, non-harmful environment) where you actually didn't post like a dufus I'd be glad to let it stay. If you're ranting, let it be in the rants forum.

This is no place for spam.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-