May 03, 2024, 09:04:41 PMLatest Member: soaka455

Dear Muncay.

Started by Lyric_, February 28, 2011, 08:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric_

I decided to do this before anything gets out of hand.

The last thing I want is for you to get demoted, or in trouble because you are mad at me.

I'm gonna come out and say that I apologize for the members you have lost. I had no idea what my members were convincing yours to leave.
Regardless, I am the guild leader. I will take responsibility for their actions, and see to it that it doesn't happen again.

However, if one of your members leaves your guild of their own free will, I will not refuse them.

I don't want to fight with you, I don't want what happened with Redemption to happen again.

I refuse to let it get to that point.

I won't let this one situation compromise our friendship. At least, not on my part. How you feel is completely up to you.

Again, I am sorry, and I hope you can accept this and move on.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

demian010

In my opinion you don't have to apologize for anything.
You didn't know your members did this, and as a punishment I would just kick them out.
And you could also just PM him in any way to say sorry.
I don't think a topic is needed for this.
Anyway that's my opinion ;)

Insaniity

February 28, 2011, 09:05:44 PM #3 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:06:09 PM by Insaniity
I think topic was made cause of all of the guild thread flames. And almost every silence member was mad lol but it is also the persons choice to leave the guild.

Bounty

There is no point for anyone to get mad.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

zomniethe4

All the top guilds are inactive anyway :/

Zom

Insaniity

February 28, 2011, 09:10:26 PM #6 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:10:55 PM by Insaniity
Dear zom,

CourageCrew = Active.

zomniethe4

I don't consider that as a "top" guild.

Zom

Lyric_

Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 28, 2011, 09:12:16 PM

How aren't we top?

Clearly in the rankings we are rank 3. A.k.a TOP

Also, I made this public so that everyone could see how a situation such as this is defused.
One person has to back down, and I will be the first to do so if it will bring peace.

If you don't like me posting this, do not reply.

zepher2211

Shutup with the "it's not a top guild" it's a damn apology thread for crying out loud. I accept your apology before my Aleve wears off, most of the reason I came down on you and your guild so hard was stuff that was and is happenning in real life, I don't bring stuff from online away from the computer but I bring my thoughts and feelings to the computer.
Powersurge
Headstrong

FireyDevel

Ahh didn't Redemption set such a tone for guild arguments :P

And Mucany, 3 Alive > 28 Tylenol. Win!
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

zepher2211

No, Tricky set the tone for guild arguments. I'd say I did an alright job as well.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

Meta

Quote from: Lyric_ on February 28, 2011, 10:22:02 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 28, 2011, 09:12:16 PM

How aren't we top?

Clearly in the rankings we are rank 3. A.k.a TOP

Also, I made this public so that everyone could see how a situation such as this is defused.
One person has to back down, and I will be the first to do so if it will bring peace.

If you don't like me posting this, do not reply.

Rank doesn't show anything but activeness, not how pro it is. I don't see CC as a top guild, you know why -_-.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-