May 03, 2024, 07:05:24 PMLatest Member: soaka455

Dear Muncay.

Started by Lyric_, February 28, 2011, 08:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric_

I decided to do this before anything gets out of hand.

The last thing I want is for you to get demoted, or in trouble because you are mad at me.

I'm gonna come out and say that I apologize for the members you have lost. I had no idea what my members were convincing yours to leave.
Regardless, I am the guild leader. I will take responsibility for their actions, and see to it that it doesn't happen again.

However, if one of your members leaves your guild of their own free will, I will not refuse them.

I don't want to fight with you, I don't want what happened with Redemption to happen again.

I refuse to let it get to that point.

I won't let this one situation compromise our friendship. At least, not on my part. How you feel is completely up to you.

Again, I am sorry, and I hope you can accept this and move on.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

demian010

In my opinion you don't have to apologize for anything.
You didn't know your members did this, and as a punishment I would just kick them out.
And you could also just PM him in any way to say sorry.
I don't think a topic is needed for this.
Anyway that's my opinion ;)

Insaniity

February 28, 2011, 09:05:44 PM #3 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:06:09 PM by Insaniity
I think topic was made cause of all of the guild thread flames. And almost every silence member was mad lol but it is also the persons choice to leave the guild.

Bounty

There is no point for anyone to get mad.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

zomniethe4

All the top guilds are inactive anyway :/

Zom

Insaniity

February 28, 2011, 09:10:26 PM #6 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:10:55 PM by Insaniity
Dear zom,

CourageCrew = Active.

zomniethe4

I don't consider that as a "top" guild.

Zom

Lyric_

Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 28, 2011, 09:12:16 PM

How aren't we top?

Clearly in the rankings we are rank 3. A.k.a TOP

Also, I made this public so that everyone could see how a situation such as this is defused.
One person has to back down, and I will be the first to do so if it will bring peace.

If you don't like me posting this, do not reply.

zepher2211

Shutup with the "it's not a top guild" it's a damn apology thread for crying out loud. I accept your apology before my Aleve wears off, most of the reason I came down on you and your guild so hard was stuff that was and is happenning in real life, I don't bring stuff from online away from the computer but I bring my thoughts and feelings to the computer.
Powersurge
Headstrong

FireyDevel

Ahh didn't Redemption set such a tone for guild arguments :P

And Mucany, 3 Alive > 28 Tylenol. Win!
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

zepher2211

No, Tricky set the tone for guild arguments. I'd say I did an alright job as well.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

Meta

Quote from: Lyric_ on February 28, 2011, 10:22:02 PM

How aren't we top?

Also, I made this public so that everyone could see how a situation such as this is defused.
One person has to back down, and I will be the first to do so if it will bring peace.

Rank doesn't show anything but activeness, not how pro it is. I don't see CC as a top guild, you know why -_-.

Lyric_

Quote from: Meta on February 28, 2011, 11:04:20 PM

How aren't we top?

Rank doesn't show anything but activeness, not how pro it is. I don't see CC as a top guild, you know why -_-.

Actually, I don't.

We are a guild composed of Pro Pvpers, Pro Basers, and Pro Grinders.

We also got to our rank in less than half the time it took both guilds ahead of us to do.

Meta

Quote from: Lyric_ on February 28, 2011, 11:12:22 PM
Quote from: Meta on February 28, 2011, 11:04:20 PM

How aren't we top?

Actually, I don't.

We are a guild composed of Pro Pvpers, Pro Basers, and Pro Grinders.

We also got to our rank in less than half the time it took both guilds ahead of us to do.

Redemption was the first guild ever made in BC... and we remained rank 1 til we stopped sectoring and everyone started getting inactive, which is why Silence got really active and passed Red.

You're taking long to reach your goal to have a rank 1 guild, some pro grinders you have eh?

1StepAhead_

Redempition is always unactive,CC on the other hand has actually active people, Silence not so much , CC got 1 mil gp fast then Silence and Red. In my logic its possible CC gonna beat Red, Silence unless somehow everyone get active

zomniethe4

I'm going to start with lyric.

First off, making the top 3 in ranks when EVERYONE is in your guild and no one else grinds from other isn't really an accomplishment in my eyes.
Secondly, it's kind of boring just having one guild actually trying real hard and still not getting passed Red yet. My opinion.
Thirdly, I wouldn't say you have "pro" players but they might be good.

Then Muncay, this is a public thread like Lyric sayed. I can post whatever the hell I want.

Zom

zepher2211

February 28, 2011, 11:46:00 PM #19 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:47:18 PM by zepher2211
No they didn't, Silence was rank 3 in less then half the time CC was, and we had about as much gp as it took you guys to hit rank 3.

EDIT
Zom did I say you had to do anything? It was a suggestion, and I good one at that.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meta

Quote from: 1StepAhead_ on February 28, 2011, 11:33:28 PM
Redempition is always unactive,CC on the other hand has actually active people, Silence not so much , CC got 1 mil gp fast then Silence and Red. In my logic its possible CC gonna beat Red, Silence unless somehow everyone get active

It's been inactive since only 10 members was on everyday, then it cut down to 5, now its about 4-5 of us.
Best if you don't talk about Redemption if you don't know its history >_>

FireyDevel

Not steppin in on this one... But isn't CC comprised mainly of players from both Silence and Red respectively?
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

zomniethe4

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 28, 2011, 10:28:37 PM
Shutup with the "it's not a top guild" it's a damn apology thread for crying out loud. I accept your apology before my Aleve wears off, most of the reason I came down on you and your guild so hard was stuff that was and is happenning in real life, I don't bring stuff from online away from the computer but I bring my thoughts and feelings to the computer.
I'm pretty sure this is not a suggestion. Just sayin'

Zom

Rossbach

February 28, 2011, 11:50:46 PM #23 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:52:50 PM by Rossbach
Dont forget Red was made at the start of the game when the exp was crap. Lets say red has 30 mill that means silence need 30+ mill to pass red. If silence has 40 mill CC needs 40+ mill. 40+>30+ thus it takes longer. Besides when slience was raising the rank 2,3, and ect had crappy gp. Now CC has to deal with both passing Red + Silence.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Meta

Quote from: FireyDevel on February 28, 2011, 11:49:47 PM
Not steppin in on this one... But isn't CC comprised mainly of players from both Silence and Red respectively?

Yeah, some Silence members made new accs or they used their mains, left the guild and join CC. 2 of Red members left while the rest who's in it has a alt in the guild.

Funny thing huh?

Kevin

Quote from: Insaniity on February 28, 2011, 09:05:44 PM
I think topic was made cause of all of the guild thread flames. And almost every silence member was mad lol but it is also the persons choice to leave the guild.

Yeah because Sanctuary was and always will be #1.

I like this post Lyrc.

RAUDOG

Quote from: FireyDevel on February 28, 2011, 11:49:47 PM
???

Meta

Quote from: Kevin on March 01, 2011, 12:11:25 AM
Quote from: Insaniity on February 28, 2011, 09:05:44 PM

Yeah because Sanctuary was and always will be #1.

I like this post Lyrc.

At PvP maybe, but not in sector and base ::)

Corr

You're a freeloader Lyric.
You should get demoted.

Muncay paid for this shit.
He should get promoted.

/discussion.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Iridion

Quote from: Lyric_ on February 28, 2011, 11:12:22 PM
sorry no

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

cybercjt

Quote from: 1StepAhead_ on February 28, 2011, 11:33:28 PM

LT.Surge Active everyday specially on Weekends :) with ICE, thematic ms_aln etc..
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

zepher2211

March 01, 2011, 08:07:54 AM #31 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 08:09:06 AM by zepher2211
Quote from: Corr on March 01, 2011, 04:21:21 AM
You should get demoted.

He should get promoted.

/discussion.

I didn't pay for anything o.o

EDIT
Lyric don't talk about things before your time, Silence had rank 3 twice as fast as CC -.-
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

Quote from: zepher2211 on March 01, 2011, 08:07:54 AM
You should get demoted.

He should get promoted.

/discussion.

EDIT
Lyric don't talk about things before your time, Silence had rank 3 twice as fast as CC -.-

Have you seen the guild rankings? You have nothing to compete against. Absolutely nothing.

The highest rank besides us was Sanctuary.

This settle's it;

Silence: 2010-07-17 19:11:55

Redemption: 2010-06-23 13:54:25

CourageCrew: 2011-01-14 03:58:36

Get pwned.

Silence didn't have 40 mil to compete against. We Nor did Redemption.

Argue all you want, but the truth is CC is a pro guild.

How could it not be? We surpass almost every other guild. No one in any guild (except Sanctuary) Can beat us in pvp.
We climbed the guild chats LEGITIMATELY when allie has even said "Every guild in the top 10 has hackers in it, except CC".

Meta, if CC isn't pro, how is redemption? We have all of the same members, and then some others.
Get the **** off if all you want to do is flame my guild.

cybercjt

Quote from: Lyric_ on March 01, 2011, 08:29:15 AM
You should get demoted.

He should get promoted.

/discussion.

EDIT

Have you seen the guild rankings? You have nothing to compete against. Absolutely nothing.

This settle's it;

Get pwned.

How could it not be? We surpass almost every other guild. No one in any guild (except Sanctuary) Can beat us in pvp.
We climbed the guild chats LEGITIMATELY when allie has even said "Every guild in the top 10 has hackers in it, except CC".

Meta, if CC isn't pro, how is redemption? We have all of the same members, and then some others.

Silence Members doesn't have hackers!!
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

zepher2211

March 01, 2011, 08:33:35 AM #34 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 08:35:19 AM by zepher2211
No your right we had a guild with around 30 mil that was active at the time to compete against we had a guild like ZeaL to beat that dissapated before we ever got to try, what you have lyric, is nothing to fight against. You had Lor of Shadow which never grinds. you have redemption which you've failed to pass as of yet even with 3 room grinds and sd's making your members gain levels like hell. You don't have anyone constantly flaming you just because you have Ice in your guild. You have no challenge lyric, I'd suggest you accept it :\.

EDIT
Silence has "had" hackers in it, none have even a mil gp, and contribute nothing to the guild, they've either gone inactive or are completely gone because they were kicked. lrn2logic You think a guild with 40 mil wouldn't have been caught if hackers were the main cause of their gain?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

5 + hackers in Silence. Approved by Allie

zepher2211

LOL "Last time she checked" Lyric the last time she checked could've been 5 months ago.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Robocop7ant

well, CC is peoples from Silence and Red.
and in my eyes CC isn't a top guild or Legend guild.
Grinders? most from Red and Silence who joined was grinders.

Red and Silence is two guild from the starts of BC, so they are Legendary guilds of BC :P
<br />

Iridion

when redemption had 30 mil silence had 15. we had slower rates aswell as less members. Red>cc in sector sorry bra <3

thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

arent there guild to have fun together ?
who cares which is best ?
Red was just an epic guild until it good inactive. You could have much fun there.
same with CC, where ppl got a lot fun right now.
IDC which guild is better Red or CC, im in a guild cause iI want to have fun with the members of 1 guild.
so stop arguing about whihch guild is best and go and hf in playing.

Corr

This is such fail of a thread.

ZeaL made it to rank 1 with no hackers or anything. We winrar'd the fastest. We had the best PvPers that are now in Sanct.

Oh lewkie that, we laid the foundation. ****ing awesome how everyone forgot how much we owned. : D

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

RAUDOG

March 01, 2011, 04:15:56 PM #42 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 04:26:39 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: Lyric_ on March 01, 2011, 08:29:15 AM
You should get demoted.

He should get promoted.

/discussion.

EDIT

This settle's it;

Get pwned.

Such bad language from a GM, but CC aren't the grinders you say they are.
CC really didn't start grinding until Lady and I lvl them to 200. Muncay i took my bot out of CC, i thought being allies really meant something, i was mistakingly wrong.

Iridion

Neither you or Lady leveled any of Redemption player but we still owned you so much you guys had to wait for us to get unactive to pass us.

thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

Stop arguing already the fight between Redemption and Silence is past already.

RAUDOG

March 01, 2011, 04:31:46 PM #45 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 04:33:34 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: Iridion on March 01, 2011, 04:25:07 PM
Neither you or Lady leveled any of Redemption player but we still owned you so much you guys had to wait for us to get unactive to pass us.

Very true, we were to busy grinding to pass Redemption  ;D ;D

Iridion

You don't even understand what you said. : O
I'll end this here, PM me if you want to keep fighting a lost battle.

thats how we roll maddie

RAUDOG

What makes you think i'm fighting, i made a point - my point was about CC, so i think ur off page Iri.
Fill free to PM me.

Iridion

ur point is wrong

lalala

thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Don't turn this into another Rede/ Silence debate -.-
Powersurge
Headstrong

Jeffalo13

Does this topic have a point anymore?  This seems a like spark just waiting for something to catch fire to with a flame war <.<.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Meta

I have to say who the hell cares about this anymore.

CC and Silence is fine for now... stop starting another argument.

Can a forum mod lock this please before it gets out of control. >__>

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-