Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric_

Quote from: Meta on February 28, 2011, 11:04:20 PM
Quote from: Lyric_ on February 28, 2011, 10:22:02 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 28, 2011, 09:12:16 PM
I don't consider that as a "top" guild.

How aren't we top?

Clearly in the rankings we are rank 3. A.k.a TOP

Also, I made this public so that everyone could see how a situation such as this is defused.
One person has to back down, and I will be the first to do so if it will bring peace.

If you don't like me posting this, do not reply.

Rank doesn't show anything but activeness, not how pro it is. I don't see CC as a top guild, you know why -_-.

Actually, I don't.

We are a guild composed of Pro Pvpers, Pro Basers, and Pro Grinders.

We also got to our rank in less than half the time it took both guilds ahead of us to do.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Meta

Quote from: Lyric_ on February 28, 2011, 11:12:22 PM
Quote from: Meta on February 28, 2011, 11:04:20 PM
Quote from: Lyric_ on February 28, 2011, 10:22:02 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 28, 2011, 09:12:16 PM
I don't consider that as a "top" guild.

How aren't we top?

Clearly in the rankings we are rank 3. A.k.a TOP

Also, I made this public so that everyone could see how a situation such as this is defused.
One person has to back down, and I will be the first to do so if it will bring peace.

If you don't like me posting this, do not reply.

Rank doesn't show anything but activeness, not how pro it is. I don't see CC as a top guild, you know why -_-.

Actually, I don't.

We are a guild composed of Pro Pvpers, Pro Basers, and Pro Grinders.

We also got to our rank in less than half the time it took both guilds ahead of us to do.

Redemption was the first guild ever made in BC... and we remained rank 1 til we stopped sectoring and everyone started getting inactive, which is why Silence got really active and passed Red.

You're taking long to reach your goal to have a rank 1 guild, some pro grinders you have eh?

1StepAhead_

Redempition is always unactive,CC on the other hand has actually active people, Silence not so much , CC got 1 mil gp fast then Silence and Red. In my logic its possible CC gonna beat Red, Silence unless somehow everyone get active

zomniethe4

I'm going to start with lyric.

First off, making the top 3 in ranks when EVERYONE is in your guild and no one else grinds from other isn't really an accomplishment in my eyes.
Secondly, it's kind of boring just having one guild actually trying real hard and still not getting passed Red yet. My opinion.
Thirdly, I wouldn't say you have "pro" players but they might be good.

Then Muncay, this is a public thread like Lyric sayed. I can post whatever the hell I want.

Zom

zepher2211

February 28, 2011, 11:46:00 PM #19 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:47:18 PM by zepher2211
No they didn't, Silence was rank 3 in less then half the time CC was, and we had about as much gp as it took you guys to hit rank 3.

EDIT
Zom did I say you had to do anything? It was a suggestion, and I good one at that.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meta

Quote from: 1StepAhead_ on February 28, 2011, 11:33:28 PM
Redempition is always unactive,CC on the other hand has actually active people, Silence not so much , CC got 1 mil gp fast then Silence and Red. In my logic its possible CC gonna beat Red, Silence unless somehow everyone get active

It's been inactive since only 10 members was on everyday, then it cut down to 5, now its about 4-5 of us.
Best if you don't talk about Redemption if you don't know its history >_>

FireyDevel

Not steppin in on this one... But isn't CC comprised mainly of players from both Silence and Red respectively?
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

zomniethe4

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 28, 2011, 10:28:37 PM
Shutup with the "it's not a top guild" it's a damn apology thread for crying out loud. I accept your apology before my Aleve wears off, most of the reason I came down on you and your guild so hard was stuff that was and is happenning in real life, I don't bring stuff from online away from the computer but I bring my thoughts and feelings to the computer.
I'm pretty sure this is not a suggestion. Just sayin'

Zom

Rossbach

February 28, 2011, 11:50:46 PM #23 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:52:50 PM by Rossbach
Dont forget Red was made at the start of the game when the exp was crap. Lets say red has 30 mill that means silence need 30+ mill to pass red. If silence has 40 mill CC needs 40+ mill. 40+>30+ thus it takes longer. Besides when slience was raising the rank 2,3, and ect had crappy gp. Now CC has to deal with both passing Red + Silence.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Meta

Quote from: FireyDevel on February 28, 2011, 11:49:47 PM
Not steppin in on this one... But isn't CC comprised mainly of players from both Silence and Red respectively?

Yeah, some Silence members made new accs or they used their mains, left the guild and join CC. 2 of Red members left while the rest who's in it has a alt in the guild.

Funny thing huh?

Kevin

Quote from: Insaniity on February 28, 2011, 09:05:44 PM
I think topic was made cause of all of the guild thread flames. And almost every silence member was mad lol but it is also the persons choice to leave the guild.

Yeah because Sanctuary was and always will be #1.

I like this post Lyrc.

RAUDOG

Quote from: FireyDevel on February 28, 2011, 11:49:47 PM
???

Meta

Quote from: Kevin on March 01, 2011, 12:11:25 AM
Quote from: Insaniity on February 28, 2011, 09:05:44 PM
I think topic was made cause of all of the guild thread flames. And almost every silence member was mad lol but it is also the persons choice to leave the guild.

Yeah because Sanctuary was and always will be #1.

I like this post Lyrc.

At PvP maybe, but not in sector and base ::)

Corr

You're a freeloader Lyric.
You should get demoted.

Muncay paid for this shit.
He should get promoted.

/discussion.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Iridion

Quote from: Lyric_ on February 28, 2011, 11:12:22 PM
sorry no

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-