Thornz

Since when is Wednesday 2x exp??

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

1387saqr

It's Better for us anyway.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

lsqe

Hahaha nice for grinding Lv219 {s}!
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

spiderstar

It's because of the server reset awhile back, I think it mentioned it on the lobby announcements.   

Ramk1ng

Quote from: spiderstar on March 27, 2013, 12:50:59 PM
It's because of the server reset awhile back, I think it mentioned it on the lobby announcements.   

No that was a thursday we would get x2 not a wednesday

Thornz

Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 27, 2013, 12:52:31 PM
Quote from: spiderstar on March 27, 2013, 12:50:59 PM

No that was a thursday we would get x2 not a wednesday

Yeah, exactly. And besides, they already gave us the 2x exp once. Not that I'm complaining, but that was really all we needed xP.  Is it going to be 2x every Wednesday, in addition to weekends?

Not pants

Ramk1ng

Yeah, exactly. And besides, they already gave us the 2x exp once. Not that I'm complaining, but that was really all we needed xP.  Is it going to be 2x every Wednesday, in addition to weekends?
[/quote]

Well, i just played a game of 219 {s} {h} but i noticed we were only getting the regular x1 xp, i defeated the bubbles and the sectors and just got about 4-5k?

Thornz

Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 27, 2013, 02:20:59 PM

Well, i just played a game of 219 {s} {h} but i noticed we were only getting the regular x1 xp, i defeated the bubbles and the sectors and just got about 4-5k?
[/quote]

Musta gotten switched back to x1...

Not pants

agenys

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-