May 10, 2024, 03:45:33 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Adopt A Newbie - Start a Guild Foundation

Adopt A Newbie - Start a Guild Foundation

Started by Yz, January 08, 2015, 03:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Quote from: Xkiller712 on January 08, 2015, 11:56:46 PM
Quote from: Madprox on January 08, 2015, 11:28:55 PM
Last few replies is pretty much what I'm doing it for.
couple veterans working together to make newbies feel welcomed.

Thx boys.
Edited my first post.
no problem mate, I think its great that you and Yz are doing this, one of the best events created imo :).
Anyways, get in game and play with me! :D
not really an event,more like a thing we just started that'll be around forever.

I would if i could,but I'm at work currently bruh

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

opuiq3

I would say the min lvl for a mentor should be 221 cuz of rt1 but I guess 225 is good too.

Anyway, cool thing you have going on.

^yw allie

Xkiller712

Quote from: Madprox on January 08, 2015, 11:58:49 PM
Quote from: Xkiller712 on January 08, 2015, 11:56:46 PM
Quote from: Madprox on January 08, 2015, 11:28:55 PM
Last few replies is pretty much what I'm doing it for.
couple veterans working together to make newbies feel welcomed.

Thx boys.
Edited my first post.
no problem mate, I think its great that you and Yz are doing this, one of the best events created imo :).
Anyways, get in game and play with me! :D
not really an event,more like a thing we just started that'll be around forever.

I would if i could,but I'm at work currently bruh
Maybe I meant this is the best event in time ;)

Robocop7ant

Quote from: english on January 08, 2015, 07:52:23 PM
Let me know if i can help in anyway
I have space for the noobster in Prestigious guild. If he wants to join tell him to apply and il add him. We have exp buff.
He will be well looked after and will be joining a fun happy guild.
This also applies to anyone else searching for a guild. Just apply and il add you in.
Yes, and when this is full or you want another guild or something, i got a guild named Shadow Fighters,  got luck buff and exp buff :)
<br />

Xkiller712

Quote from: Robocop7ant on January 09, 2015, 05:13:17 AM
Quote from: english on January 08, 2015, 07:52:23 PM
Let me know if i can help in anyway
I have space for the noobster in Prestigious guild. If he wants to join tell him to apply and il add him. We have exp buff.
He will be well looked after and will be joining a fun happy guild.
This also applies to anyone else searching for a guild. Just apply and il add you in.
Yes, and when this is full or you want another guild or something, i got a guild named Shadow Fighters,  got luck buff and exp buff :)
Ok I'll let him know next time I see him @Baggie and Robo

KillerPig

i dont think this will do any good tbh
trying to bring new players to bc is like trying to make 8 year olds today play the original pokemon games

lets be honest 90% of the people who play bc are only playing for bots nostalgia
i think u should focus on bringing old players back

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

Quote from: KillerPig on January 10, 2015, 02:43:47 AM
i dont think this will do any good tbh
trying to bring new players to bc is like trying to make 8 year olds today play the original pokemon games

lets be honest 90% of the people who play bc are only playing for bots nostalgia
i think u should focus on bringing old players back

Heaps of new people are always finding the bots server, seeing it's dead and come here - but can't find anyone to play with and get kicked from popular leeching rooms. By new players, that's what I meant, and those players come in pretty frequently.

But how would you suggest getting old players back?
DISCORD killyzkill

Bubbabear

Have to agree with the nostalgia feel, but even that is losing it's touch at times this new raid set and stuff i mean it's change and evolution which games need after time but be nice to have some classic things in the game also. I remember helping a few people, believe it or not Jet was one of them. I remember that he got me month membership just for letting him into my rooms since nobody else would let a low level in. (can't remember how long ago this was). But we all know he's still here, so it pays to help people out but don't expect anything in return, just do it for the fun and to have a laugh.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

KillerPig

Quote from: Yz on January 10, 2015, 03:04:32 AM
But how would you suggest getting old players back?
updates would be nice but thats not really possible

things that will bring back the players who got bored of grinding all the time:
tournaments, prizes, events

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

knightofms

Quote from: Madprox on January 08, 2015, 03:42:12 PM
Any progress towards this can also be sent over to me via in-game chat or PM on forums.

And yes, much more will be introduced, so spread the word, and keep an eye out.
2015 wil be the year we sit together and give it all we have for you guys.

I'll open up Legend. again for this.
This guild is mine and I'll use it for newbies who look for a guild to feel home in.
Legend. has LUCK and EXP buff.

If you want to join or know a newbie that needs a guild,  let me know via PM or in game :)

ME :) I need a guild :)

Cooky

Quote from: knightofms on January 10, 2015, 07:32:13 AM
ME :) I need a guild :)

this is for newbs to join guilds

you arent a newb so if you want to join guild please send pm or post on that guild thread instead

Madprox

Quote from: KillerPig on January 10, 2015, 04:17:35 AM
tournaments, prizes, events
Me and Yz are currently working on that, would you want to skype me your ideas possbly?
If so, please send me your skype in a PM.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

STC Zero

well as i know i have 2 guild open right now

Anarchy and Byzantium so any newbie who want join please let me know In game or pm me on forums :D

LightRequiem

January 10, 2015, 05:44:31 PM #28 Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 06:26:58 PM by LightRequiem
Quote from: KillerPig on January 10, 2015, 02:43:47 AM
damn breh your analogy is kinda bad

the original pokemon games were very solid games and they started a revolution of sorts, and they appealed to a wide variety of people

bc imo is mostly lackluster in terms of content i'd want from a bots ps, and it really only appeals to a small number of people (i.e. sector players >_>) at this point. it's not really fun when you're in an outside group and don't even really feel like you belong with the rest of the "community." i also feel like it goes after the wrong skillset/mindset... the fact that people play so much sector and still don't have the fundamentals of this game down is baffling and downright pathetic. anyways, i feel like sector is and always has been really mediocre, and sector has aged like crazy at this point. even when i was 10, i got bored of playing sector because it's the same maps and mobs over and over and over, and adding new content to sector won't even change anything.

i can understand why some people like pvp, but meh, i feel like pvp has aged and is mechanically flawed. pvp always favors 2 things and 2 things only: speed and defensive play. lmao, i don't even consider myself a pvper, and i beat imag, the "god of pvp," 3-0 in that pvp tourney whenever that was (i think like june 2014). all i had to do was play defensively. i never even approached in any of the matches, and i won each game handily. also, there are much better 1v1 games that have more diversity, depth, and balance  (pretty much any fighting game ever, altho i have a soft spot for melee :>).  

soo... i think we all know where i'm going with this...

base is the only game that has stood the test of the time and is unique. base has depth, diversity, and balance (at least in bots acclaim it did), and it has all these neat little microgame tricks you can do. it's the only reason i will ever even lurk around this community at this point. however, the bvb community is really inactive, so i generally need to get texted/skyped to actually play a good, challenging match. i don't want to just play base... i want good matches. if i wanted to play against really bad players in 1v1s or 2v2s, i could log on right now, but it honestly isn't enjoyable to me. i don't enjoy bopping really bad players on alts with little effort. games where you play against human opponents are supposed to be challenging, and frankly, most people are way too easy. this is a large reason why I generally only stop by during the Christmas season because it takes waaaaaay too long to get any good players to have a 3v3/4v4 match in bvb, and i get bored of waiting after a few weeks of it...

i find it hard to believe that people don't share a similar mentality, but meh, what can you do?

/end rant
my $0.02

Yz

like i said, just people just wanna chill and don't care about depth. but i can agree with base being an actually good game mode that could probably blow up if focused on. **** you could probably make a bots ps and only have base in it and people would love it
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-