May 12, 2024, 06:10:21 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » fears?

fears?

Started by JustRK, August 10, 2014, 01:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetSurge

I'm afraid that when i pick up the box of poptarts i keep in the cabinet, they'll be none left.

Scares me half to death every time.

cool pic btw rk  8)
Who did that!?

-Speedy-

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 10, 2014, 02:07:48 PM
arachophobia. I know spiders aren't harmful in my area, but I was talking to this old lady once (when I was visiting my grandparents) and as she was speaking a freaking spider crawled out of her ear. She went to the doctor afterwards and found out that that spider was the reason why she had no hearing in that ear for months.
I even read of that incident in a local paper a few days later.

I laughed so hard at this if i saw that i would probably never sleep again.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

JetSurge

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 10, 2014, 06:49:14 PM
arachophobia. I know spiders aren't harmful in my area, but I was talking to this old lady once (when I was visiting my grandparents) and as she was speaking a freaking spider crawled out of her ear. She went to the doctor afterwards and found out that that spider was the reason why she had no hearing in that ear for months.

would have left me with some uneasy feels thats for sure.

I did come home to find a snake in the toilet once. Turns out it had been lurking in the house for a while. I found some of its skin under my bed and a dead baby owl in the corner. He didn't even eat the owl, just killed it. That was a fun night...
Who did that!?

Iridion

Planes
Im not really scared  of flying,  But every time i'm in a plane i start thinking about what would happen if the plane had some kind of problem (generally leading to certain death)- i mean, theres so many things that can go wrong during a flight.

Also scared of minor things such as open sea, heights, downhill, bugs, car incidents, ww3, nd other stuff that doesnt scare me right now

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

JustRK

Thanks jet  ;D

I can understand why people  would be scared to fly lol, such a risky endeavor that we have zero control of. Unless they gave every passenger a parachute in the event of an emergency then it'd be all good haha

Xx Itz Ian

Bungeejump and other types of freefalls, i hate the feeling of adrenaline.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

JetSurge

August 10, 2014, 10:15:17 PM #21 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 11:14:38 PM by JetSurge
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on August 10, 2014, 09:29:37 PM

dude, you don't know what you're missing. I'd love to break your bungee cherry if i lived near you. Lemme tell ya, the first time you feel the tug of that cord save you from a very painful death(depending on location lol) you'll get a powerful sensation in your lower extremeties, the likes of which you have never felt since birth!

Very Powerful

trust me  8)
Who did that!?

JustRK

Quote from: JetSurge on August 10, 2014, 10:15:17 PM
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on August 10, 2014, 09:29:37 PM

dude, you don't know what you're missing. I'd love to break your bungee cherry if i lived near you. Lemme tell ya, the first time you feel the tug of that cord save you from a very painful death(depending on location lol) you'll get a powerful sensation in your lower extremeties, the likes of which will you have never felt since birth!

Very Powerful

trust me  8)

looool I can attest. I jumped head first my first jump and WOW! There is just so much adrenaline your body goes euphorically weightless.

Although the initial jump is kind of like looking down while free climbing and you are sweating bullets, if you were afraid of heights or falling you would probably pass out as I've seen it happen. Someone was trying to conquer their fear and when they pulled him back up he was asleep LOL

Thornz

Quote from: JetSurge on August 10, 2014, 06:59:29 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on August 10, 2014, 06:49:14 PM

would have left me with some uneasy feels thats for sure.

I did come home to find a snake in the toilet once. Turns out it had been lurking in the house for a while. I found some of its skin under my bed and a dead baby owl in the corner. He didn't even eat the owl, just killed it. That was a fun night...

Once found a goat in our house. Granted, it was one of our goats....

It broke our largest mirror when it tried to hurt heads with its reflection....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

JetSurge

Quote from: Thornz on August 10, 2014, 10:27:55 PM

Once found a goat in our house. Granted, it was one of our goats....

It broke our largest mirror when it tried to hurt heads with its reflection....

lol

goat
Who did that!?

-Speedy-

Quote from: JustRK on August 10, 2014, 09:17:46 PM
Thanks jet  ;D

I can understand why people  would be scared to fly lol, such a risky endeavor that we have zero control of. Unless they gave every passenger a parachute in the event of an emergency then it'd be all good haha
Whats funnier is that flying in a plane is way safer then driving anywhere. Which when you think about it there are car deaths everyday and maybe 5 plane crashes a year.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Madprox

I'm scared of:
- Spiders (real bad case of aragnophobia, like, rly, rly bad  :'()
- Not a fan of bugs, but they don't scare me.
- Swimming in the ocean, when there's at least 3meters of water below me, and dark looking seaweeds under me.
- Love (scared of not being able to fully love someone ever again, after a certain happening in the past)
- Death

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

ModProto

Quote from: Yz on August 10, 2014, 02:02:18 PM
the ocean

I second this, not knowing what is beneath you while swimming in deep water is probably the worst feeling in the world haha.

-Brandon

JustRK

Quote from: ModProto on August 11, 2014, 09:29:20 AM
Quote from: Yz on August 10, 2014, 02:02:18 PM
the ocean

I second this, not knowing what is beneath you while swimming in deep water is probably the worst feeling in the world haha.

what I thought of when I read your comment   ;D

(click to show/hide)

does that fear not count if you're like snorkeling / scuba diving and you can see everything or what?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-