May 04, 2024, 09:49:15 PMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Chances of receiving a red box

Chances of receiving a red box

Started by Allie, September 15, 2010, 07:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Quote from: Styx666 on September 15, 2010, 09:55:16 PM
Or you can donate to ZylonGaming to get coins too.

Okay, lemme go beg my strict mom and dad for 40 dollars for a game.
(watch me get slapped across my face)

Xrow

No but the death of Pvp and Bvb = More sectoring.
But the reward for sectoring just got on it's knees.
And it's less of a reason to get on just because now there's far less motivation to sector.. And there wasn't much anyways

Meta

Quote from: Xrow on September 15, 2010, 10:32:57 PM
No but the death of Pvp and Bvb = More sectoring.
But the reward for sectoring just got on it's knees.
And it's less of a reason to get on just because now there's far less motivation to sector.. And there wasn't much anyways

Yea and this is like getting people to donate more for coins/exp(not sure about exp).

Mr_V

BOTS is a multiplayer game...most time I'm on I see tons of rooms with passwords...I don't understand why everyone is complaining about bosses' powers when everyone is playing alone or with a few guys...in BOTS!! 1st 20-25 rooms were actually full all time...u guys should play with players at maps that everyone of them can do something...not everyone is lv50-70 and u're lv 147 and trying to do lv X...they cant help u...so, PEOPLE, PLAY WITH PLAYERS AT MAPS WHERE THEY CAN HELP YOU! or simply find some high lv BOTs and start grinding hard sectors...

Styx

People here are very arrogant about sectoring.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Sniper

I'm glad I got my +5 bladium set before this happened!

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Meta

Quote from: Sniper on September 17, 2010, 09:31:46 PM
I'm glad I got my +5 bladium set before this happened!

Heh, I'm glad I became level 200 before it got harder for you guys.

Neoxon

Seems dumb to me. I liked it when it was easy to level and easy to get +5 armor back in normal Bots because once you got that, it leaves more time for people to come PvP/BvB.

Just my logic...
Latest tag

On my way to the top. No looking back now.

randomftw123

Quote from: Neoxon on September 18, 2010, 04:26:46 AM
Seems dumb to me. I liked it when it was easy to level and easy to get +5 armor back in normal Bots because once you got that, it leaves more time for people to come PvP/BvB.

Just my logic...
+1

you're fucking off the balance, that's all. =|

only one stash is also a bit nasty. then it's the HUGE sector level spread. if this wasn't enough, there's also a lot harder levelling. the only motivation left for someone to do the same sector for 1000 times in a row is cut in half. not to mention we're not all the same. there are lvl 200 and there are people struggling to get past 50. it's a bit fucked up to me, sorry.
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Yz

Just my logic...

wtf? WTF?

WTF DO U VETERANS WANT. JESUS.

PVP IS TOO IMBA

ITS TOO EASY TO LVL

ITS SO EASY TO FIND BOXES

NOW U SAYIN THIS? JESUS CHRIST MANG. W.T.F.
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

It's not hard to level, get some friends. Not in meaning rl ofc. :P

GavinGill

Just my logic...
But then you never see low levels PvP/BvB, they just wanna grind until they hit 150/200. =/ On BOTS!!, the slow leveling kinda forced people to PvP/BvB as is instead of obsessing over their level.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Connor

Quote from: GavinGill on September 18, 2010, 06:41:53 PM
But then you never see low levels PvP/BvB, they just wanna grind until they hit 150/200. =/ On BOTS!!, the slow leveling kinda forced people to PvP/BvB as is instead of obsessing over their level.
Indeed. RESET EVERYONE. loljk

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Neoxon

Quote from: Tricky on September 18, 2010, 06:04:57 AM
wtf? WTF?

WTF DO U VETERANS WANT. JESUS.

PVP IS TOO IMBA

ITS TOO EASY TO LVL

ITS SO EASY TO FIND BOXES

NOW U SAYIN THIS? JESUS CHRIST MANG. W.T.F.

Wat? I never said it was too easy to level nor was it too easy to find boxes. It was hard as hell for me to get my boxes back when I was grinding level 172. D:
Latest tag

On my way to the top. No looking back now.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-