May 04, 2024, 06:26:45 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Who is ur favorite GM?(poll)

Who is ur favorite GM?(poll)

Started by lara538, January 31, 2013, 10:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favorite GM?

GM Selene
10 (15.4%)
GM ZeroUH
5 (7.7%)
GM Materger
35 (53.8%)
GM Meteor
8 (12.3%)
GM Spiderstar
7 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 65

lara538

January 31, 2013, 10:55:12 PM Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 11:36:40 PM by lara538
If u want u can say here who u voted and also if u want u can say why u voted on that person.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Vobck

Well, it isnt really necessary at all....

Mario666

>Makes a thread asking everyone who their favorite GM is
>Doesn't have a favorite GM

lara538

January 31, 2013, 11:00:09 PM #3 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:19:36 PM by lara538
Quote from: Mario666 on January 31, 2013, 10:58:31 PM
>Makes a thread asking everyone who their favorite GM is
>Doesn't have a favorite GM

I was still thinking lol but i already decided GM Materger.
Hard decision btw  :-\
And ik its not necessary i think its just good to the game knows what gms players like most, cuz maybe if they do a good job that non rulebreakers like they will probably get more votes
Btw 1,5th place 4 me: ZeroUH  8)
Was really in doubt to who choose as favorite  :-\
Maybe choosed mat cuz hes online more time and so i already talked more with him.

(click to show/hide)

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

lara538

Lol when i created this i thought zero and mat would be the favorites and atm im right :P
Was a hard decision to choose one of them to me.

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Threads like this (where people list their favorite) is disrespectful to the staff who dont get chosen. Today someone in the lobby said i was the best mod right in front of angrod. I told him not to say that again because its disrespectful to other mods. Not to mention the fact that staff dont do their job to be liked. They do their job to help out. Threads like this have no place on the forums in my opinion, and i hope this one gets removed. No good will come out of it.

Optimism

These things really are never a good idea.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Rossbach

February 01, 2013, 12:22:37 AM #9 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 03:46:16 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Optimism on February 01, 2013, 12:03:40 AM
These things really are never a good idea.

Poor Opti is not on the list.

Ross voted for mat.  ::)

@ Cooky

It is not disrespectful just because someone voices their option that they like someone over another. Not like Ross is saying; "Mat is the best, and the rest are complete crap." Ross likes and respects all the staff (excluding one), however some more than others.  If Ross was to say he likes Allie as much as Kenny, just to "not seem disrespectful" (even though Ross does have some respect for Allie) then that would just be sucking up, and completely biased. As long as we keep it to; "Ross likes x more than y" it is completely fine. The only reason it would get disrespectful to a particular individual or group would be if Ross said; " Ross likes x more than y, because y is too much of a b****, and too damn arrogant." That is a different story.

"Not to mention the fact that staff dont do their job to be liked. They do their job to help out."

Just because staff do this because they want to help out, and not to be liked, does not mean they are not allowed to be liked. What if the topic was about; "what member of BC staff or not do you like the most?" Also this goes against the fact somebody stating they like you more than Angrod is disrespectful. If staff don't do their job to be liked, why would they care if someone likes somebody else more than them?

Ross may also just be assuming something you are not implying from this, however Ross will ask you something about what you said.

"Today someone in the lobby said i was the best mod right in front of angrod."

Does that mean it is fine to do that when another staff member is not around?

Ross likes Bubu the most out of everyone who has and is currently still playing BC, does that mean Ross is being disrespectful to everyone in the community excluding Bubu?

Ross respects and likes the work Oda and Kubo do, however Ross likes the work Oda does over Kubo. Does that mean Ross is disrespectful to Kubo?

Ross likes Pizza over broccoli. Does that mean Ross is being disrespectful to broccoli?

dis·re·spect·ful  (dsr-spktfl)
adj.
Having or exhibiting a lack of respect; rude and discourteous.

dis·cour·te·ous  
/disˈkərtēəs/
Adjective
Showing rudeness and a lack of consideration for other people.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Selene

Friendship: Zero, Mater.
Job wise: Zero and I, Spider, Mater, Meteor.

zomniethe4

Zom

hur9

Quote from: Selene on February 01, 2013, 12:30:14 AM
Friendship: Zero, Mater.
Job wise: Zero and I, Spider, Mater, Meteor.

Selene is also friendly

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-