May 04, 2024, 10:43:57 PMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Who is ur favorite GM?(poll)

Who is ur favorite GM?(poll)

Started by lara538, January 31, 2013, 10:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favorite GM?

GM Selene
10 (15.4%)
GM ZeroUH
5 (7.7%)
GM Materger
35 (53.8%)
GM Meteor
8 (12.3%)
GM Spiderstar
7 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Allie

Quote from: Yz on February 01, 2013, 08:01:53 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on February 01, 2013, 07:47:19 AM
the better qiestion would be "who is doing the best job in your opinion".
cuz noone rlly gives a **** which gm has the most friends.
but the best would be to not do a thread like this at all since it has been proven in the past that those threads always end up in spam and flame.

and yet 30+ people voted? so maybe people do give a **** and you should stop thinking your opinion is the worlds opinion omg lol

Bit more than 20 of them were ross. can you guess who those votes were.

Acost

NeoKiller

but the best would be to not do a thread like this at all since it has been proven in the past that those threads always end up in spam and flame.

and yet 30+ people voted? so maybe people do give a **** and you should stop thinking your opinion is the worlds opinion omg lol
ya randoms who want to suckup eheehehe
also its less than 10 now HAHNUB!!

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: NeoKiller on February 01, 2013, 09:42:24 AM

ya randoms who want to suckup eheehehe
also its less than 10 now HAHNUB!!

10 is more than 1, the 1 being you

and wow, randoms are sucking up to mater instead of zero or selene who they know have more power, okk iguess it's not possible that they just want to vote cuz they are friends with the GMs or anything

is funny cuz people say staff are bias, but a tenth of the community manages to be more bias than any of us and they don't even have powers
DISCORD killyzkill

lara538

Quote from: Yz on February 01, 2013, 04:43:33 AM
it's just a "which GM are you closer with" thread i don't see why people are making it sucha big deal??? lol

Yah its +/-this.
I didnt make this thread to hurt ppl feelings or to be a flame,spam thread, also i dont see any spam or flame until now in 3 topic pages.
I didnt put optimism cuz i had 5 options and i forgot about him in the moment :-/ sorry
Also i kinda agree with ross post,Yz posts were also interesting(i wont quote all post of them ofc :P)
No need to take that serious a player made topic, looking to see ppl opinions maybe?
And now if ross have 20 votes still others have 25(45 total atm).

but the best would be to not do a thread like this at all since it has been proven in the past that those threads always end up in spam and flame

^^until now neokiller is wrong in those two things.And not exactly that about most friends lol some ppl that voted maybe dont even really interact with the GMs but saw his/her doing something good or having a nice attitude maybe?
No1 that voted on Selene posted,maybe its some ppl ingame that like her cuz she usually bans the hackers?
Doesnt mean about who have most friends at all

@materger: sorry im not from USA and comitted that mistake lol,i corrected already :-\
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Toast

asd3840

I love Meteor :3
So kind and funny guy

123bomb123

Quote from: KillerPig on February 01, 2013, 07:49:05 AM
between spider and mat i pick mat hehe
maybe mat should be head gm heeh
try 2 start drama mor l0lzz

but i agry
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

JackLewis

Materger. Because he's the only one I've had a proper conversation with. :l

Selene

Quote from: lara538 on February 01, 2013, 10:19:07 AM
Quote from: Yz on February 01, 2013, 04:43:33 AM
it's just a "which GM are you closer with" thread i don't see why people are making it sucha big deal??? lol

Yah its +/-this.
I didnt make this thread to hurt ppl feelings or to be a flame,spam thread, also i dont see any spam or flame until now in 3 topic pages.
I didnt put optimism cuz i had 5 options and i forgot about him in the moment :-/ sorry
Also i kinda agree with ross post,Yz posts were also interesting(i wont quote all post of them ofc :P)
No need to take that serious a player made topic, looking to see ppl opinions maybe?
And now if ross have 20 votes still others have 25(45 total atm).

but the best would be to not do a thread like this at all since it has been proven in the past that those threads always end up in spam and flame

^^until now neokiller is wrong in those two things.And not exactly that about most friends lol some ppl that voted maybe dont even really interact with the GMs but saw his/her doing something good or having a nice attitude maybe?
No1 that voted on Selene posted,maybe its some ppl ingame that like her cuz she usually bans the hackers?
Doesnt mean about who have most friends at all

@materger: sorry im not from USA and comitted that mistake lol,i corrected already :-\
Mostly people will vote for the most likeable one and instead of the best one. Yes, of course, some people voted because they believe him or her is doing the best job, but overall it's "Who I like more".

AllEyesOnMe

Even though others want to think differently, some people will still care despite showing otherwise.
Quote from: Optimism on February 01, 2013, 12:03:40 AM
These things really are never a good idea.

antisickness

Spider is good all round.  He's professional most the time but not try hard like serene and he has a chill side.

I agree most of the time people vote who they are closer to

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-