May 05, 2024, 01:07:00 AMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Mod Cooky Q&A

Mod Cooky Q&A

Started by Cooky, February 13, 2013, 05:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on February 13, 2013, 09:25:29 AM
Quote from: paranoia on February 13, 2013, 09:23:45 AM
1. )Why did you feel it was right to play along with a drug dealer and risk yourself of getting shot?

How is that related to Bout Cheetah? give me a break
Fine if you could pimpslap any one member or staff who would it be?
EGK!

Allie

I have question:
**** kinda bullshit attention-grabbing is this. We held a Q&A for people to learn more about the game, not about us. Why would anyone want to know or care about who you are irl, you're basically just a player. ???

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on February 13, 2013, 11:20:53 AM
Why would anyone want to know or care about who you are irl
Mine is Bout Cheetah related questions only  ::) I dont intend on talking about myself in real life, I will be talking about my staff position and my opinions on stuff about the game (Since these are the things being asked).

Allie

Why would anyone want to know or care about anything you have to say. Honestly, you're basically another player, one of the lowest in the staff chain, as far out of the administrative circle as any normal player is (as is the other mod attention whoring right now).

Won't stop you, but I do more than believe that you're looking for attention.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on February 13, 2013, 11:31:09 AM
Why would anyone want to know or care about anything you have to say. Honestly, you're basically another player, one of the lowest in the staff chain, as far out of the administrative circle as any normal player is (as is the other mod attention whoring right now).

Won't stop you, but I do more than believe that you're looking for attention.
Just because your Q&A was for a real good purpose (educating the player base about future updates and etc) doesnt mean every Q&A has to be as productive, or productive at all. I made this because I want people to know more about me and if they didnt want to know then they wouldnt be posting questions.

Allie

Kudos for defending it in a logical manner instead of hitting the little delete button.
Enjoy your Q&A.

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on February 13, 2013, 11:31:09 AM
(as is the other mod attention whoring right now).
This was absolutely not my intention, maybe OBVIOUSLY it turned out the wrong way..
Sorry.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

zomniethe4

If you want to talk about yourselfand your staff position, just make a paragraph or more in off topic explaining it.

Zom

Cooky

Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 13, 2013, 11:47:35 AM
If you want to talk about yourselfand your staff position, just make a paragraph or more in off topic explaining it.
but thats not nearly as fun  :(

zomniethe4

It avoids stupid questions and attention whoring complaints.

Zom

Iridion

sorry and where's the old one?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Selene

Let's just stay on topic from this point on. Okay?

paranoia

February 13, 2013, 03:05:36 PM #27 Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 03:53:27 PM by paranoia
when are you going to post the video?
EGK!

Iridion

sorry cooky but first you make a Q&A thread, then you want to cancel it; then you change your mind, then you completely ignore that one thread and make another... lack of seriousness much?
Quote from: Selene on February 13, 2013, 02:25:09 PM
Let's just stay on topic from this point on. Okay?
^completely it

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Vobck

What is your favorite item in-game?
What is your rarest (E) part?
Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-