May 04, 2024, 07:41:36 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I need a wikipedia team

I need a wikipedia team

Started by Santa, June 18, 2013, 03:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

June 18, 2013, 03:31:59 PM Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:39:19 PM by Santa
I will be accepting 5 to 10 applications.  To apply, simply fill out this application:

How long have you been playing for:
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia:
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No):
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
Why do you want to join this team?:
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):

thanks

Purple

How long have you been playing for: I made my first account (asmit10) in late 2010, I have been playing off and on since then.

How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: At the very least once a day.

Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): No. I don't think it's that bad, but I wouldn't consider it good.

Are you good with other languages? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): No.

Why do you want to join this team?: Because I wanna help out BoutCheetah and this seems like a good way to do it. I'm not really active enough in-game to help in any major way.

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes. I would gladly have all of my accounts perm banned if I intentionally tried to give Zylon Gaming a bad reputation.

^**** im special xd

Iridion

i edited acclaim's page and added boutcheetah and the other server to bots once ;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Madprox

June 18, 2013, 04:06:07 PM #3 Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 04:47:41 PM by Madprox
How long have you been playing for: I've been playing for about 2 years, if i'm not mistaken, i started somewhere in the 2nd half of 2011. (on a different account) (Talking about Boutcheetah, I've player BOTS in 08-09)

How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: At first, I'd do my best to complete the page with the team, then when the page would be sort of completed, I'd check it once in a while, and see if something needs a change, or whenever there is an update, i'll go add all the information to it.

Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): I think I do.

Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
Mothertongue (perfect knowledge): Dutch
Fluent: English/French
Very basic: German

Why do you want to join this team?: To help out Kenny :)
And to contribute to boutcheetah, as it is what I do anyways, and love to do. I know that I won't regret time and effort put into this.

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Ofcourse. That's also not my intention. (Obviously)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

How long have you been playing for:  Almost 3  years  (Joined in 2010)
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia:  as often as I can
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No):  Yes
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): No
Why do you want to join this team?:  Cause I helped with the wiki before and I would be good at it, I have good grammar and am a good writer.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward  ZG? Yes

fasterbro

June 18, 2013, 04:21:21 PM #5 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 04:24:04 PM by fasterbro
I am playing BoutCheetah for 5years, (from BOTS started)

When a new content starts I will ask my other wiki- mates what they think of it.
Yes, my grammer is good.
Yes, I am good with langueges : French, Dutch, Espagnol, German (just not Korean :/)
I want to join this team because I liked to consider about BoutCheetah I want to help other players and win some people wich want to play
BoutCheetah to.
Yes I agree this. However I would never reflect negative articles toward Zylon Gaming!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity

Greetings ~Aln~

Allie

Quote from: fasterbro on June 18, 2013, 04:21:21 PM
Yes, my grammer is good.

In your defense, I don't think grammar includes spelling.

Rossbach

June 18, 2013, 04:34:30 PM #7 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 04:54:18 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on June 18, 2013, 04:27:14 PM
Yes, my grammer is good.

In your defense, I don't think grammar includes spelling.

The worst part about it though is that the question has the correct spelling in it.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

zomniethe4

His first sentence says it all about his grammar q_q

Zom

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Purple on June 18, 2013, 03:54:53 PM
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Yes, my grammar is good.
No. I wasn't think it's that bad, but I wouldn't consider it good.

garageberr

How long have you been playing for:I am playing Boutcheetah since first Boutcheetah private server came out,i joined new boutcheetah in 2010 year.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia:Atleast once a day.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No):Its not so bad and not so good,but i am doing my best to make it better.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):Yes i know good following languages:German,Russian,Latvian and ofcourse English.
Why do you want to join this team?:I want to get a chance to help make Zylongaming more popular and i will do my best to do it.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):Yes.
Greetings ~LeOn.

fasterbro

I'm sorry Allie I didn't know my grammer was good in defence xD

Toast

How long have you been playing for: 2 years.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: Whenever new content comes to this game, or whenever I feel the content already there needs some work. I'll also check (and if needed) edit the page everyday.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Yes
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): No.
Why do you want to join this team?: It helps promote this game, and I have nothing better to do.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: fasterbro on June 18, 2013, 05:30:29 PM
I'm sorry Allie I didn't know my grammer was good in defence xD
GRAMMAR*

JustRK

How long have you been playing for: I've been playing since Mid 2010 (Since Acclaim BOTS went defunct basically).

How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: When previous content becomes out-dated or new material needs to be added appropriately. On top of updating as necessary I'd most likely check the article on a frequent and weekly basis to monitor and correct any kind of negative tampering.

Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Yes I'd like to think it's quite excellent.

Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): Yes. I'm completely fluent in Tagalog (Philippines). I'm also decent in Japanese.

Why do you want to join this team?: I like to contribute what I can to BC (:

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):  Yesiree   :P

Gramps

I could do it.
@iri, i did something similar and slagged acclaim off, they deleted it all within 24 hours lol

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Selene

Quote from: Gramps on June 18, 2013, 08:09:26 PM
I could do it.
@iri, i did something similar and slagged acclaim off, they deleted it all within 24 hours lol
You need to apply.

sasuke6548

How long have you been playing for: 2 years
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: Whenever something knew comes out /and ill be checking it everyday and editing it if needed.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): No. Its ok i guess but its not good either.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): Yes. Korean
Why do you want to join this team?: I wanna help anyway possible :)
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes i agree

Selene

I only see one that I would choose, tbh.

TriggerHappy

How long have you been playing for: Been playing since april 2013

How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: When the game gets a update, discounts on zylon shop , new map , events e.t.c

Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Wouldn't consider it good, not the worst i've seen though.

Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): No

Why do you want to join this team?: I want to join this team due to the fact i play alot, spent alot of time on wikipedia just browsing random games that i enjoy and seeing whats being said about them, this would also give me something else to do when im not playing/when got no college work

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes

Gramps

Quote from: Selene on June 18, 2013, 08:20:35 PM
Quote from: Gramps on June 18, 2013, 08:09:26 PM
I could do it.
You need to apply.
Everyone knows all they need to know about me ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Jonathan

Application:
How long have you been playing for?
- Late 2006
How often would you add new content/improve existing content on the Wikipedia:
- I'd update it whenever I have an excess amount of free time.
- When I choose to; used to score high on any grammar examinations I took.
Are you good with any languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
- I can speak Chinese and I'm semi-literate in Spanish, based off the international baccalaureate program.
- I'd have one more thing to do when I'm bored.
Do you agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming? (Yes/No):
- Sure.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Dewo

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2013, 07:19:37 PM
Quote from: Jonathan on June 19, 2013, 08:49:18 AM
Application:
- Late 2006
Are you good with any languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
- I can speak Chinese and I'm semi-literate in Spanish, based off the international baccalaureate program.
Do you agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming? (Yes/No):
- Sure.

I think it means how long have you been playing BC. And you know Chinese? :O and English? daaaamn two hardest languages right there.
not rly

X

123bomb123

How long have you been playing for: Early 07.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: Anytime the game updates and I have time.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Yeah, I guess.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): I know Urdu.. hehe.
Why do you want to join this team?: For free benefits.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes.

;)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

antisickness

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 19, 2013, 07:57:37 PM
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: Anytime the game updates and I have time.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): I know Urdu.. hehe.

;)

im support this member he'd a member for a long 8)

Purple

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2013, 09:21:08 PM
Quote from: Dewo on June 19, 2013, 07:31:03 PM
Application:
- Late 2006
- Sure.

I think it means how long have you been playing BC. And you know Chinese? :O and English? daaaamn two hardest languages right there.
not rly

Well not english but chinese.

According to language studies the English language is the hardest to learn out of every language, mostly because of pronounciation and the fact that words sound the same and mean different things and some words are spelt the same but can be used in different ways depending on what you're talking about and like you stated words can be pronounced the same but spelt differently and mean different things - another reason is all the "silent syllables" in words.

^**** im special xd

-PeaceLover-

June 20, 2013, 03:43:03 AM #26 Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 03:48:20 AM by -PeaceLover-
How long have you been playing for:Well I've been playing for a decent amount of time to know the content and basics about the game, the time is not important the quality of time elapsed is the importance. Also if you want a answer 07.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: Depends, going to be honest here I'm probably not going to have a steady time instead I would rather be a more flexible whenever you want me to I guess, also I'll put some of my information on my own about everytime I find out something that is worth getting on wikia.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No):I would say I have understandable grammar, not the best saying that English was my second language.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):Yes
Korean- I know how to understand it and speak it, but still having trouble, I should be disappointed because my ethnicity is Korean.
Why do you want to join this team?:I want to join this team because I've been feeling like I'm useless this could help me do something productive and I just have nothing better to do I'm putting this straight and simple.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):Sure why not.

mo9

Quote from: antisickness on June 19, 2013, 08:24:59 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 19, 2013, 07:57:37 PM

;)

im support this member he'd a member for a long 8)
me too
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

Mid 2007-present

Whenever old content must be revised or new content must be added

Better than everyone here who claims to

No

Because not having me on this team will literally be your loss

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):
Yes

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Toast

Quote from: KillerPig on June 20, 2013, 09:08:44 AM
Mid 2007-present

No

Yes

Where are the periods you use to end a sentence or phrase? ;)

Jonathan

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2013, 08:18:24 PM
Quote from: Dewo on June 19, 2013, 07:31:03 PM
Application:
- Late 2006
- Sure.

not rly

Actually yes they are.

Closed Beta. Better?

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

KillerPig

Quote from: Toast on June 20, 2013, 06:40:06 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on June 20, 2013, 09:08:44 AM
Mid 2007-present

No

Yes

Where are the periods you use to end a sentence or phrase? ;)

on my phone sory
Want proof of my glorious work go look cyber's guide for 97.65% perfect grammar ty

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

LightRequiem

talking in Chinese is easy, however writing is a lot harder ;)

but we've got lots of dialects

like HK, Canto, Wenzhou, Manderin and sjit.. there is more but i dont know how to write them
also most spoken dialect is manderin

You're so cool, I'll give you a green dot!

Sexy babe

lara538

How long have you been playing for: February,2012.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: I would translate the english page to portuguese(if u guys want a portuguese wikipedia bc article) making adaptations and adding new things if i think its necessary, so i would basically update as often as the english wiki
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Not really but im only applying to help with a portuguese page, if Zylon dont want one just deny my app, so english grammar isnt necessary but i have good portuguese grammar
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): Yes.Portuguese
Why do you want to join this team?: To help making a bc portuguese wikipedia page, now that ZeroUH left and cant help, and also because i see regularly some brazilians ingame.

I will only be useful if Zylon want a portuguese page unfortunately...
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Epic xD

How long have you been playing for: november 2006
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: idk
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): better than most of these people
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): basic german
Why do you want to join this team?: i am swag heh
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):  no

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

123bomb123

Quote from: Epic xD on June 30, 2013, 03:02:31 AM
How long have you been playing for: november 2006
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: idk
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): better than most of these people
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): basic german
Why do you want to join this team?: i am swag heh
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):  no
Please do not post if you are joking. This is basically spam. -_- If you want to actually join the beloved Wikipedia team then I think you should put together a more serious application. I hate when people troll serious business like this. >_< Useless!

because.

-Speedy-

lol simmer down there kid dont got to rage.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

123bomb123

Quote from: -Speedy- on June 30, 2013, 03:15:07 AM
lol simmer down there kid dont got to rage.
Trolling is un-acceptable! Are you siding with the troll. Are you also a troll, hmm? Please don't troll me. -_- You are the kid here, troll.  .-.

because.

-Speedy-

its not a troll first of all he is going to be one of the wiki members wether u like it or not.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Yz

Quote from: -Speedy- on June 30, 2013, 05:05:21 AM
its not a troll first of all he is going to be one of the wiki members wether u like it or not.

everyone who read that convo is laughing at u just so u know .-.
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

speedy got destroyed ahaha gg wp nore

Also mister ur fgt

Why do ppl need to know foreign languages?

123bomb123

Quote from: antisickness on June 30, 2013, 08:09:35 AM

Also mister ur fgt

I still love you.  :-*

(click to show/hide)

because.

antisickness

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 30, 2013, 03:50:35 PM
Quote from: antisickness on June 30, 2013, 08:09:35 AM

Also mister ur fgt

I still love you.  :-*

(click to show/hide)

fk u men :'(

spiderstar

(click to show/hide)

droid zylon1

How long have you been playing for: I've played BC since the level cap was 108 (do not remember how long ago that was). Also played Acclaim from 2007 until they shutdown.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: I will be able to access wikipedia daily (since i have internet on my iphone).
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): My grammer isn't that great however, I could spell check the information and check it several times for grammatical errors.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): Yes. Korean. Its not very fluent but i can get the point across with ease.
Why do you want to join this team?: I've always wanted to help boutcheetah and become part of the staff but due to work and activeness I cannot manage this. I can manage this position though because i have my phone and nothing but time to dedicate to zylongaming.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes. I will never post anything to negatively reflect boutcheetah / zylongaming but if i was to do so then i would deserve the punishment.

Thanks for reading

droid zylon1

when will this be accepted / approved / imported into boutcheetah?

Jeffalo13

How long have you been playing for:  over half a decade XD
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: sometimes
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): yea
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): no
Why do you want to join this team?: you know it
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): yea
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Cooky

Jeff the Wikipedia team already got picked... 

mygodZzZ

I would like to know a little more about this "project"

GloriousCharmZ

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-