May 05, 2024, 05:26:42 AMLatest Member: Glennfluof
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I need a wikipedia team

I need a wikipedia team

Started by Santa, June 18, 2013, 03:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gramps

I could do it.
@iri, i did something similar and slagged acclaim off, they deleted it all within 24 hours lol

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Selene

Quote from: Gramps on June 18, 2013, 08:09:26 PM
I could do it.
@iri, i did something similar and slagged acclaim off, they deleted it all within 24 hours lol
You need to apply.

sasuke6548

How long have you been playing for: 2 years
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: Whenever something knew comes out /and ill be checking it everyday and editing it if needed.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): No. Its ok i guess but its not good either.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): Yes. Korean
Why do you want to join this team?: I wanna help anyway possible :)
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes i agree

Selene

I only see one that I would choose, tbh.

TriggerHappy

How long have you been playing for: Been playing since april 2013

How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: When the game gets a update, discounts on zylon shop , new map , events e.t.c

Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Wouldn't consider it good, not the worst i've seen though.

Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): No

Why do you want to join this team?: I want to join this team due to the fact i play alot, spent alot of time on wikipedia just browsing random games that i enjoy and seeing whats being said about them, this would also give me something else to do when im not playing/when got no college work

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes

Gramps

Quote from: Selene on June 18, 2013, 08:20:35 PM
Quote from: Gramps on June 18, 2013, 08:09:26 PM
I could do it.
You need to apply.
Everyone knows all they need to know about me ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Jonathan

Application:
How long have you been playing for?
- Late 2006
How often would you add new content/improve existing content on the Wikipedia:
- I'd update it whenever I have an excess amount of free time.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No):
- When I choose to; used to score high on any grammar examinations I took.
Are you good with any languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
- I can speak Chinese and I'm semi-literate in Spanish, based off the international baccalaureate program.
Why do you want to join this team?:
- I'd have one more thing to do when I'm bored.
Do you agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming? (Yes/No):
- Sure.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Dewo

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2013, 07:19:37 PM
Quote from: Jonathan on June 19, 2013, 08:49:18 AM
Application:
- Late 2006
Are you good with any languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
- I can speak Chinese and I'm semi-literate in Spanish, based off the international baccalaureate program.
Do you agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming? (Yes/No):
- Sure.

I think it means how long have you been playing BC. And you know Chinese? :O and English? daaaamn two hardest languages right there.
not rly

X

123bomb123

How long have you been playing for: Early 07.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: Anytime the game updates and I have time.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Yeah, I guess.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): I know Urdu.. hehe.
Why do you want to join this team?: For free benefits.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes.

;)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

antisickness

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 19, 2013, 07:57:37 PM
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: Anytime the game updates and I have time.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): I know Urdu.. hehe.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes.

;)

im support this member he'd a member for a long 8)

Purple

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2013, 09:21:08 PM
Quote from: Dewo on June 19, 2013, 07:31:03 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2013, 07:19:37 PM
Quote from: Jonathan on June 19, 2013, 08:49:18 AM
Application:
- Late 2006
- Sure.

I think it means how long have you been playing BC. And you know Chinese? :O and English? daaaamn two hardest languages right there.
not rly

Well not english but chinese.

According to language studies the English language is the hardest to learn out of every language, mostly because of pronounciation and the fact that words sound the same and mean different things and some words are spelt the same but can be used in different ways depending on what you're talking about and like you stated words can be pronounced the same but spelt differently and mean different things - another reason is all the "silent syllables" in words.

^**** im special xd

-PeaceLover-

June 20, 2013, 03:43:03 AM #26 Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 03:48:20 AM by -PeaceLover-
How long have you been playing for:Well I've been playing for a decent amount of time to know the content and basics about the game, the time is not important the quality of time elapsed is the importance. Also if you want a answer 07.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: Depends, going to be honest here I'm probably not going to have a steady time instead I would rather be a more flexible whenever you want me to I guess, also I'll put some of my information on my own about everytime I find out something that is worth getting on wikia.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No):I would say I have understandable grammar, not the best saying that English was my second language.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):Yes
Korean- I know how to understand it and speak it, but still having trouble, I should be disappointed because my ethnicity is Korean.
Why do you want to join this team?:I want to join this team because I've been feeling like I'm useless this could help me do something productive and I just have nothing better to do I'm putting this straight and simple.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):Sure why not.

mo9

Quote from: antisickness on June 19, 2013, 08:24:59 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 19, 2013, 07:57:37 PM

;)

im support this member he'd a member for a long 8)
me too
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

How long have you been playing for:
Mid 2007-present

How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia:
Whenever old content must be revised or new content must be added

Better than everyone here who claims to

Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
No

Because not having me on this team will literally be your loss

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):
Yes

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Toast

Quote from: KillerPig on June 20, 2013, 09:08:44 AM
How long have you been playing for:
Mid 2007-present

How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia:
Whenever old content must be revised or new content must be added

Better than everyone here who claims to

Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
No

Because not having me on this team will literally be your loss

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):
Yes

Where are the periods you use to end a sentence or phrase? ;)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-